Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Will You Still Continue? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Still Continue? (801 Views)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. / Would You Still Continue To Date And Marry Her After Rape? (2) (3) (4)

Will You Still Continue? by lloydmuna2(m): 6:35am On May 23, 2016
You were about to have sex with your girlfriend/boyfriend The night he/she came visiting, and at the middle of the night he/she told you openly that he/she is from the water word. And when ever you engage in sexual intercourse she/he takes you to the water world without You having an idea what happening. 20minutes later he/she's tells you am only joking oh!! Don't mind me you know i love you so much
The next thing you recall what your pastor said about water world and sex in one of his sermon,
Will you still have sex with him/her?
Re: Will You Still Continue? by lloydmuna2(m): 6:44am On May 23, 2016
For me I don't think so
Re: Will You Still Continue? by refiner(f): 6:46am On May 23, 2016
....hnmmmm
abeg jeffreyjamez come and answer this!undecided
Re: Will You Still Continue? by Nobody: 6:48am On May 23, 2016
cool in the first place...what is water world? Why in this earth, that this so called "water world "does only exist on Ur area?
Re: Will You Still Continue? by greatness22(m): 7:10am On May 23, 2016
Dear Op, haven't u heard that "water_world" pusssies are the sweetest? grin
Re: Will You Still Continue? by dharay99: 7:13am On May 23, 2016
uhm ionno,
watz d meaning 0f sex sef...
Re: Will You Still Continue? by Emperoradrian(m): 7:43am On May 23, 2016
Guy abeg no even go d gal house again o,if na me,I go fly fence...in my 100level,dia was a gal I always help out in sch(I always teach her after sch,mostly during d wkends)...we became close,she started buying me gifts,we were so close DAT my frends and hers' tot we were fvcking,Bt we weren't,she was always in my house,somtyms she cuks for me,and each tym she coms around,my frends Dem go clear house for me(cos I get PS2 game for my room,so guys d always plenty for my room.On dis fateful day she invited me to her house,cos she lives with her parents,wen I got dia,she gave me peppered turkey meat and Smirnoff ice,while I was sippin d drink,my eyes caught hold of a banner in dia living room,it read..."HU IS MY GOD,ONLY HU SHALL I SERVE..."...den I asked her ,who is HU,she said its dia god in dia church,,and I asked again,Wich church b DAT,she replied ECKANCKER,and DAT her momsi na elder,abi na pastor for d church.....omo at DAT moment I told her I was supposed to drive my grandma to d hospital for her weekly checkup,and left immediately,DAT day,I drank olive oil plus annointing oil plus holy water ,cum chop mustard seed join,and also rub back to sender st Michael oil......frm DAT day,I started avoiding her.......

There was a day a gal older Dan me invited me to her house,I had to sleep over,cos she wanted me to(e don tey wey she d beg me to com around)),I took my shower,she took hers,den we lay on d bed ,and we got talking,den she started telling me how her spiritual husband always cums to have intercourse wit her evry nite,and HW she always fyt him.....Fear gripped me,I started reciting d prayer to my Guardian Angel,in my heart,over and over again(wetin dey my mind na if dis spiritual husband coms dis nite again and sees me in bed wit his wife,him go tink say na because of me,d gal d reject am...dat means wahala for me)...den d gal started touching me,I was shaking and sweating even wit d AC in d room....i no knw lie wey I for give d gal(if to say I b female,I for tell am say I dey my period).finally I told her I had an infection I was treating,and it worked d magic,Bt still sleep no gree enta my eye,DAT day,nite com long pass normal,finally mornin came,I left as early as 5:30am.....

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will You Still Continue? by Cutehector(m): 8:06am On May 23, 2016
Remind me to tell her dat all d money I giv her is from juju and anytime she spends it, her life shortens.
Re: Will You Still Continue? by chigoizie7(m): 8:14am On May 23, 2016
Re: Will You Still Continue? by obiorathesubtle: 8:43am On May 23, 2016
KashyBaby:
cool in the first place...what is water world? Why in this earth, that this so called "water world "does only exist on Ur area?
spiritual Mermaid kingdom
Re: Will You Still Continue? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:02am On May 23, 2016
refiner:
....hnmmmm

abeg jeffreyjamez come and answer this!undecided

lol...it's a stupid question.
Re: Will You Still Continue? by JoeCutie(m): 9:12am On May 23, 2016
Stories that vex the D...

Lubiss! If I had wanted to go just 2 rounds, I'd change my mind and make it 5 or even more. Even though nkwucha abughi ujo, you no go fit scare me with that kinda petty 'joke'. If something is really wrong, I'd sense it even without being told any 'joke'. My instincts don't trick me
. grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will You Still Continue? by Nobody: 9:14am On May 23, 2016
KashyBaby:
one of dem detected!!! grin

Please I Need Matured Advice Because Am Confused / When Your Online/social Life Comes Back To Hunt You / Yahoo Boys Caught In Shagamu After Killing A Lady To Be Used For Sacrifice