Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Would You Still Continue To Date And Marry Her After Rape? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Still Continue To Date And Marry Her After Rape? (2003 Views)

Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Still Continue To Date And Marry Her After Rape? by Orikinla(m): 12:35pm On May 28, 2016
Many lovers have been victims of unfortunate incidents of rape where a girlfriend is raped and left heart broken. Her boyfriend now shares the trauma and in dilemma of how to continue the relationship with her.

A guy in such a situation shared the questions his traumatized girlfriend asked him after she confessed that she was raped and impregnated.
"Do you still love me?"
"Will you still marry me?"
Re: Would You Still Continue To Date And Marry Her After Rape? by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 28, 2016
I STILL LOVE YOU BUT I CANNOT MARRY YOU.
Re: Would You Still Continue To Date And Marry Her After Rape? by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 28, 2016
[email] Yes, but I'll advise she aborts the bastard! [/email]
Re: Would You Still Continue To Date And Marry Her After Rape? by Twaci(f): 12:40pm On May 28, 2016
Here to read comments cool
Re: Would You Still Continue To Date And Marry Her After Rape? by nnachukz(m): 12:40pm On May 28, 2016
If the rape was not any fault of hers. YES I will still marry her. Anybody can be a victim of such mishap especially at gun point. I will instead feel bad I wasn't there for her when she needed to be rescued.
Re: Would You Still Continue To Date And Marry Her After Rape? by greatgod2012(f): 12:44pm On May 28, 2016
If he really loved her, he will stand with her, help in her rehabilitation.

As for the pregnancy, depending on what they both agree on. If the girl is not comfortable with carrying of the pregnancy, she can terminate it, if it's also the guy that is not comfortable with it, she can be encouraged to terminate it.

The most important thing here is love, and then, they can change their environment to avoid people seeing and talking about them even in their presence
Re: Would You Still Continue To Date And Marry Her After Rape? by Olasco93: 12:44pm On May 28, 2016
There are some thing you don't have control over.
If she is someone you truly Love, why not. It all depends on how Matured the Man is to handle such situation Maturedly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Still Continue To Date And Marry Her After Rape? by NemzySeries(m): 12:54pm On May 28, 2016
wao!!!....datz a big 1 Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo tho itz sumfin I can put ma sef 2geda & wave off but honestly i'll feel cheated & taken advantage of by nature & d wickedness of man but if shez ready to get along wit d relationship provided she wuznt a cause factor to d deed den W're gud to go provided she aborts d baby bkos as far dis life & world is concerned u'll always see d situation & bitter of d experience in d child/children(incase na twins)......tho sum ladies find it very difficult to walk out of a hard & emotional/mental biting situation but rada d'll kip lamenting ova it & datz wat can chase me but provided she ready to put d past behind her den shez gonna get 119% manly support frm me
Re: Would You Still Continue To Date And Marry Her After Rape? by Kondomatik: 1:08pm On May 28, 2016
greatgod2012:

As for the pregnancy, depending on what they both agree on. If the girl is not comfortable with carrying of the pregnancy, she can terminate it, if it's also the guy that is not comfortable with it, she can be encouraged to terminate it.

The most important thing here is love, and then, they can change their environment to avoid people seeing and talking about them even in their presence
You guys confuse the hell outta me and scare me at same time.

The most important thing here is love shey? but they should terminate the baby if they're not comfortable with it huh?

Why not forward the same to the innocent child?

The funniest thing about people that support abortion is that they have been born already.
Re: Would You Still Continue To Date And Marry Her After Rape? by Raph01: 1:10pm On May 28, 2016
Re: Would You Still Continue To Date And Marry Her After Rape? by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:06pm On May 28, 2016
If the guy truly loves her, he'll do everything possible to stabilize her.. because it wasnt her fault... I have a friend who recently went through this phase with his girlfriend... his own was so bad...he actually called her phone during the act and the bastard rapist picked it and he could hear is gf crying for help.... that was about 3months ago... he didnt leave her instead he helped her back to stability... and they're engaged now to get married in September.

Its all about the level of love and mental maturity of the guy.. it's something I can do if I truly love the girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Still Continue To Date And Marry Her After Rape? by halfricanadian(f): 2:12pm On May 28, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
If the guy truly loves her, he'll do everything possible to stabilize her.. because it wasnt her fault... I have a friend who recently went through this phase with his girlfriend... his own was so bad...he actually called her phone during the act and the bastard rapist picked it and he could hear is gf crying for help.... that was about 3months ago... he didnt leave her instead he helped her back to stability... and they're engaged now to get married in September.

Its all about the level of love and mental maturity of the guy.. it's something I can do if I truly love the girl.

Ur frnd is a good man cry cry
Re: Would You Still Continue To Date And Marry Her After Rape? by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:17pm On May 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ur frnd is a good man cry cry

Indeed he is. smiley.....the girl can kill for him right now.lol
Re: Would You Still Continue To Date And Marry Her After Rape? by halfricanadian(f): 2:24pm On May 28, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Indeed he is. smiley.....the girl can kill for him right now.lol

I can kill for such a man too cry cry
Re: Would You Still Continue To Date And Marry Her After Rape? by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:26pm On May 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

I can kill for such a man too cry cry

Lol one of them can just be lining up in your countless PMs, you never know grin
Re: Would You Still Continue To Date And Marry Her After Rape? by Orikinla(m): 2:27pm On May 28, 2016
greatgod2012:

She wants to abort it. But he is pro life advocate and is against abortion.
Re: Would You Still Continue To Date And Marry Her After Rape? by halfricanadian(f): 2:29pm On May 28, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Lol one of them can just be lining up in your countless PMs, you never know grin

Really shocked shocked whr is he
Re: Would You Still Continue To Date And Marry Her After Rape? by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:34pm On May 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

Really shocked shocked whr is he

Telling you would be cheating... grin...find him yourself.
Re: Would You Still Continue To Date And Marry Her After Rape? by halfricanadian(f): 2:35pm On May 28, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Telling you would be cheating... grin...find him yourself.

Cheat joor sad

angry oya talk it
Re: Would You Still Continue To Date And Marry Her After Rape? by MRBrownJ: 3:03pm On May 28, 2016
no big deal here, and she should have the common sense to abort that baby... and the fact that her guy is pro life is irrelevant to her doing what is RIGHT by her. he must accept that, and move on if he is against her actions.
Re: Would You Still Continue To Date And Marry Her After Rape? by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:06pm On May 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

Cheat joor sad

angry oya talk it

Lol no.... lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Still Continue To Date And Marry Her After Rape? by halfricanadian(f): 3:06pm On May 28, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Lol no.... lipsrsealed

Pls na cry cry
Re: Would You Still Continue To Date And Marry Her After Rape? by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:15pm On May 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

Pls na cry cry

...but you're single and happy na cry
Re: Would You Still Continue To Date And Marry Her After Rape? by halfricanadian(f): 3:16pm On May 28, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

...but you're single and happy na cry

Yes na cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Still Continue To Date And Marry Her After Rape? by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:25pm On May 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yes na cheesy cheesy

Ehn so no need grin
Re: Would You Still Continue To Date And Marry Her After Rape? by halfricanadian(f): 3:26pm On May 28, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Ehn so no need grin

Koda o
Re: Would You Still Continue To Date And Marry Her After Rape? by charijee(f): 3:29pm On May 28, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Sweet talk
Re: Would You Still Continue To Date And Marry Her After Rape? by dauntless15(m): 3:32pm On May 28, 2016
if she was raped when am around I'll blame myself for being too weak to protect her, so I'll absorb all responsibility and let her give birth to the child I'll just assume its my adopted child cux i have always hope to adopt a kid after having four of my own as a way to of reaching out.

if she was raped somewhere else i will have doubts if its actually a rape and wont love her like before again because the memory will forever hunt my emotions and whenever i wanna have sex it will flash in my memory and I'll just lose the appetite, so i cant get married to her.
Re: Would You Still Continue To Date And Marry Her After Rape? by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:35pm On May 28, 2016
charijee:
Sweet talk

You know its true wink
Re: Would You Still Continue To Date And Marry Her After Rape? by Israel5(m): 7:33pm On May 28, 2016
NO
Re: Would You Still Continue To Date And Marry Her After Rape? by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 28, 2016
Hmmmmmmm...
Re: Would You Still Continue To Date And Marry Her After Rape? by bukatyne(f): 8:12pm On May 28, 2016
Orikinla:

She wants to abort it. But he is pro life advocate and is against abortion.

Then she should have it & keep in an orphanage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Before You Marry, Ask To See Your Bride Without Makeup(photos) / 27 Romantic Valentine’s Day Massages For Your Love Ones / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.