Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting (10075 Views)

How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting / How To Make A Girl That Comes Visiting H0rny / 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Ray360: 1:47pm On May 24, 2016
Flee from fornication! Sex before marriage is unacceptable. Many ladies have visited me and I didn't act funny.

2 Likes

Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by elov(m): 1:49pm On May 24, 2016
makydebbie:
going well...you?
Fyn as well... smiley smiley smiley
Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by makydebbie(f): 1:53pm On May 24, 2016
elov:
Fyn as well... smiley smiley smiley
ok..see you around..
Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Temmytea70(m): 1:53pm On May 24, 2016
MUVA:
#TeamVirging

No sex till marriage. smiley

chisos...team virging grin

1 Like

Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by elov(m): 1:55pm On May 24, 2016
makydebbie:
ok..see you around..
Yh....hopefully to see u in d next thread. *winks*
Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Kingsley1000(m): 1:56pm On May 24, 2016
baba.. ....I throway salute ,reminds me when I was in yr1-2.....my departmental girls suffer
Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by makydebbie(f): 2:00pm On May 24, 2016
elov:
Yh....hopefully to see u in d next thread. *winks*
lol...ok
Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Kingsley1000(m): 2:01pm On May 24, 2016
Ray360:
Flee from fornication! Sex before marriage is unacceptable. Many ladies have visited me and I didn't act funny.
three things are involved either you ain't medically sound,you ain't straight or you have phobia for their repulsive action

2 Likes

Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by yankison(m): 2:12pm On May 24, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...yh
how are you babe... You look good. Am Rowland by name
Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by elov(m): 2:14pm On May 24, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...ok

Yh...do have a nice day!
Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by rosalieene(f): 2:16pm On May 24, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
#TeamVirgin

#NoSex

#StopFornication!
lol... see who is talking grin
Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by rosalieene(f): 2:16pm On May 24, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
#TeamVirgin

#NoSex

#StopFornication!
lol... see who is talking grin
Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by makydebbie(f): 2:17pm On May 24, 2016
yankison:

how are you babe... You look good. Am Rowland by name
thanks...rowland
Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by elov(m): 2:20pm On May 24, 2016
rosalieene:

lol...
see who is talking grin

And see who's responding... wink
Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by MUVA(m): 2:54pm On May 24, 2016
Temmytea70:

chisos...team virging grin
All the way bros. cool
Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 24, 2016
Still a virgin.... I heard if you lose it, it's hard to stop
Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by freshkik(m): 3:20pm On May 24, 2016
imagine the percentage of alleged "virgins" 4 the kain topic... Uno need prayers 2 cure this terrible kongi, because e be like say na "lack of opportuned virgins" fu here.

But #teamvirgin here sha smiley

1 Like

Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 24, 2016
undecided so we go come check trending topics ni
freshkik:
imagine the percentage of alleged "virgins" 4 the kain topic... Uno need prayers 2 cure this terrible kongi, because e be like say na "lack of opportuned virgins" fu here.

But #teamvirgin here sha smiley
Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by gbens2000(m): 3:29pm On May 24, 2016
NiRfreak:
There's no point devising method...Most Ladies that will straff in your place already knew, and made up their mind to fvck, even before leaving home.

Its just your duty to read the subtle signs and and go for the kill at the right time......or else...no matter your device...it wont just happen....
bro free that yarn for anew born baby,u avnt seen anything.they are some babes that neva had sex in mind or neva want to give it to u but u would device a means to get it.
Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by gbens2000(m): 3:32pm On May 24, 2016
i ave used different methods but the one am thinking of exploring newly is spanish fly grin

1 Like

Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by schumastic(m): 3:41pm On May 24, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...yh

beautiful lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by olarhtunji(m): 3:51pm On May 24, 2016
if there's light I play d movie that makes d job faster for me "careful what you wish" but if light no they I play d movie from my fone or laptop

but if everything spoil, I go back to d method of my forefathers before the invention of all diz techy....I first sit in a different chair from her giving her mad eye contact and biting my lips.....then I wld tell make a joke and tell her am coming to kiss her then I go in 4 d killer kiss after which we are off to my room like in a James bond movie but if she does not agree d complementary kiss then I sit close to her with my hand around her neck softly caressing d boobs small small ...when I don press d breast well dem no born u...but if she still adamant then I go for d giggolo moves by kissing her neck are ears ...it has never failed me deres no girl that have come to my house that I have d intention to lay down that I did not lay...am not bragging and I don't do kiss and tell

BUT MOST TIME I COME TO AN AGREEMENT WITH D GIRL ABOUT MY INTENTION BEFORE SHE COMES...IT MAKES D WORK FAST AND LESS STRESSFUL BECAUSE WE KNOW WE WANT TO Bleep EACH OTHER

2 Likes

Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by christconscious: 3:52pm On May 24, 2016
No specific method if u r mature and you knows the game
NiRfreak:
There's no point devising method...Most Ladies that will straff in your place already knew, and made up their mind to fvck, even before leaving home.

Its just your duty to read the subtle signs and and go for the kill at the right time......or else...no matter your device...it wont just happen....
Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Kelly2713(m): 4:00pm On May 24, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] [color=#990000][/color] #op stop fornication
Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by anthoniosp(m): 4:37pm On May 24, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Since am the only spoilt person here, I agree with you Op...

lol...
I tot u said you are married
Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by NiRfreak(m): 6:04pm On May 24, 2016
gbens2000:
bro free that yarn for anew born baby,u avnt seen anything.they are some babes that neva had sex in mind or neva want to give it to u but u would device a means to get it.
Roll with mature ladies.....roll with women......you will soon know girls are just using u to play game...most ladies are ready to Bleep before leaving home, if u end up fvcking dem at ur place

1 Like

Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Kingsley1000(m): 6:30pm On May 24, 2016
olarhtunji:
if there's light I play d movie that makes d job faster for me "careful what you wish" but if light no they I play d movie from my fone or laptop

but if everything spoil, I go back to d method of my forefathers before the invention of all diz techy....I first sit in a different chair from her giving her mad eye contact and biting my lips.....then I wld tell make a joke and tell her am coming to kiss her then I go in 4 d killer kiss after which we are off to my room like in a James bond movie but if she does not agree d complementary kiss then I sit close to her with my hand around her neck softly caressing d boobs small small ...when I don press d breast well dem no born u...but if she still adamant then I go for d giggolo moves by kissing her neck are ears ...it has never failed me deres no girl that have come to my house that I have d intention to lay down that I did not lay...am not bragging and I don't do kiss and tell

BUT MOST TIME I COME TO AN AGREEMENT WITH D GIRL ABOUT MY INTENTION BEFORE SHE COMES...IT MAKES D WORK FAST AND LESS STRESSFUL BECAUSE WE KNOW WE WANT TO Bleep EACH OTHER
simply tell her to close her eyes that u have a present
......... ....use ur hands to make sure eyes are closed,you know the restwink
Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by KingZeus(m): 7:05pm On May 24, 2016
gagewonda:
Neva tried those methods befre. Bt still get it cos dey always feel d niqqa no sweats

undecided
Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Qualer: 7:36pm On May 24, 2016
ivyy:
Relationships shouldn't be all about sex.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by gagewonda(m): 7:39pm On May 24, 2016
KingZeus:

undecided
what happeeeeen bro?
Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Ray360: 9:07pm On May 24, 2016
Kingsley1000:
three things are involved either you ain't medically sound,you ain't straight or you have phobia for their repulsive action
I am highly bewildered at the echelon of your intellectual and moral bankruptcy. So anybody who refuses to have sex or philander about like some hilly-billy goats who gambol like puppies and drill girls about is medically unsound?I don't want to insult you, Just flush that notion and be Redeemed. premarital sex is wrong and those who have chosen not to engage in it are not deformed.
Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by gbens2000(m): 8:30am On May 25, 2016
NiRfreak:
Roll with mature ladies.....roll with women......you will soon know girls are just using u to play game...most ladies are ready to Bleep before leaving home, if u end up fvcking dem at ur place
you funny sha are u trying say i roll with kids abi?,this is a faceless forum sha i dont blame you.i wished u knew the kind of person u mentioned.pls kill that your reasoning is not for your every so called mature ladies/women.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? / Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate / My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.