Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Deprivation Of Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deprivation Of Virginity (831 Views)

He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / What Sleep Deprivation Cost Me / Deprivation Of Groom's obligations: Bride's Family Sponsoring A Wedding Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deprivation Of Virginity by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 23, 2016
The reference to the act of rupturing the hymen as "disvirgin" by nairalanders is disturbing, especially it's preponderance in the romance section where it has recorded over 20 pages of use.
It doesn't exist in the English vocabulary and should therefore be jettisoned for suitable words. It is correct to use the word "defloration" or "deflower".
Consequently, incorrigible nairalanders would be considered for disciplinary action by the moderators.
Thank you. smiley
Re: Deprivation Of Virginity by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 23, 2016

Re: Deprivation Of Virginity by hungryboy(m): 8:54pm On May 23, 2016
Who english don help?,
'Flower' were dem don cut, dem don cut,

Whether you choose to call am deflower or defloration, or deforestation, that one no concern us,
Wetin we know been say, pesin don cut the 'flower'

(1) (Reply)

What's Your take? (photo) / Five Things Men Dislike About Women / Assistance Needed Urgently By Obiora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.