Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

The Day The Fowl's Nyash Was Literally Opened (with Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day The Fowl's Nyash Was Literally Opened (with Pics) (2811 Views)

Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics / SEE PHOTO: Makurdi Slay Queen Butt/nyash Pad Goes Wrong / If Your Girlfriend Does Not Have This Kind Of Nyash.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day The Fowl's Nyash Was Literally Opened (with Pics) by imustsaymymindo: 8:59pm On May 23, 2016
On the 23rd of May, 2016, The fowl's nyanch was literally opened. In Africa, one of the body parts we have been greatly blessed by God with is the "nyash". Both men and women have this scarce world resource in Nigeria. Fortunately for me, I happened to be one of the beneficiaries of the supreme gift. Lots of girls have teased me to share out of my abundance and I pray to God everyday that Gay men won't find me. Over the years, I have proudly handled my soft dual happy dimples bum with care.
I just started work last week and I've made it a duty to come smartly dressed to the workplace. Thanks to the private school I attended that induced the culture of starched designer shirts with smart fitted trousers and corporate Italian shoe. Of course, I didn't fail to disappoint this time with my red stripped T.M lewin shirt rhyming with the navy blue trousers and a red 50,000 naira Italian shoe.
With enthusiasm I left the house and prayed for my bum yet again. Surely, I knew my prayers worked when the girl I sat with in the keke napep on the way to the last route to my workplace opened her arms freely and placed it on her head while I quietly settled my elbow on her bossoms freelancing the ballpoint.
Things really worked for me as my employer certified the php project I've been trying to complete during the weekends. He is an onyinbo man that doesn't joke with deadlines. This kind of favour is rare, I smiled as I entered the bus back to my house.
We alighted at Berger bus stop and those familiar with the terrain knows that the crossing of that bridge is a do or die affair. The Buses, tankers and cars gave us no chance and with our necks stretched wide watching both sides of the roads, we were truly Zebras crossing. I ran through couple cars and made it across the road.
Like a Boko haram member running away from the Nigerian army, I jumped across and behold, the chicken crossed the road and the fowl's yanch got opened! My trouser has torn into pieces. Like a mad man with his bum exposed, I crossed the second bridge.
My lovely bum became a terror to the community. My laptop bag saved my ass literally as I covered part of it looking for the nearest place to find a bike. I normally would enter a bike with a girl and sit at the back and let the gallop lead me through the entrance of her forbidden fruit. Today, I took the position of a celibate running as far as I could when I see a non-muscular being.
Today marks the end of fitted trousers. It marks the end of dressing like a foul. The foul's nyanch has opened at last!
I tried to sleep when I got home, but nightmares of nairaland posting my bum on front page would not let me rest. Behold! My yanch was opened today. DONT BE A FOWL!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Day The Fowl's Nyash Was Literally Opened (with Pics) by midehi2(f): 9:02pm On May 23, 2016
grin
Re: The Day The Fowl's Nyash Was Literally Opened (with Pics) by hungryboy(m): 9:05pm On May 23, 2016
Dis days,
na Mungo Park dem full dis Nairaland oh.

If i continue dey read topics like dis,

The small sense were remain me for head go loss finish oh.

10 Likes

Re: The Day The Fowl's Nyash Was Literally Opened (with Pics) by controlG(m): 9:06pm On May 23, 2016
What is this one saying? OP receive sense
Re: The Day The Fowl's Nyash Was Literally Opened (with Pics) by makydebbie(f): 9:07pm On May 23, 2016
lol...funny write up!
Re: The Day The Fowl's Nyash Was Literally Opened (with Pics) by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 23, 2016
Hehehehehe
Re: The Day The Fowl's Nyash Was Literally Opened (with Pics) by Yuneehk(f): 9:11pm On May 23, 2016
Rotfl! I don laff tire!! Op thanks for making my night with your story grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day The Fowl's Nyash Was Literally Opened (with Pics) by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehe

undecided
Re: The Day The Fowl's Nyash Was Literally Opened (with Pics) by MUVA(m): 9:37pm On May 23, 2016
God is love cool
Re: The Day The Fowl's Nyash Was Literally Opened (with Pics) by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 23, 2016
FowlYansh:

undecided
What?
Re: The Day The Fowl's Nyash Was Literally Opened (with Pics) by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
What?

Why are You are talking about me undecided
Re: The Day The Fowl's Nyash Was Literally Opened (with Pics) by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 23, 2016
FowlYansh:

Why are You are talking about me undecided

What is my own,face the op naw. cheesy
Re: The Day The Fowl's Nyash Was Literally Opened (with Pics) by imustsaymymindo: 10:00pm On May 23, 2016
Yuneehk:
Rotfl! I don laff tire!! Op thanks for making my night with your story grin
It's my pleasure. Inspired by true life events.

1 Like

Re: The Day The Fowl's Nyash Was Literally Opened (with Pics) by coolebux(m): 10:00pm On May 23, 2016
How much did you say you bought your red Italian shoe

Lai moha gringrin
Re: The Day The Fowl's Nyash Was Literally Opened (with Pics) by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 23, 2016
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

*Falls from Afang tree......gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: The Day The Fowl's Nyash Was Literally Opened (with Pics) by imustsaymymindo: 10:09pm On May 23, 2016
coolebux:
How much did you say you bought your red Italian shoe

The shoe is worth 50,000 naira to me. The cost price doesn't matter. grin

Lai moha gringrin
Re: The Day The Fowl's Nyash Was Literally Opened (with Pics) by yungsamchukwu1(m): 10:33pm On May 23, 2016
who ur mata epp undecidedwho ur mata epp
Re: The Day The Fowl's Nyash Was Literally Opened (with Pics) by ziego(m): 10:36pm On May 23, 2016
Hahhhaha

Quite funny

Finally it didn't make front page tongue
Re: The Day The Fowl's Nyash Was Literally Opened (with Pics) by UIA04(f): 11:13pm On May 23, 2016
Lol
Re: The Day The Fowl's Nyash Was Literally Opened (with Pics) by NiRfreak(m): 12:19am On May 24, 2016
Oh lawd.......and you created this young man......ehn?!?
Re: The Day The Fowl's Nyash Was Literally Opened (with Pics) by vicstar(m): 12:32am On May 24, 2016
imustsaymymindo:

Today marks the end of fitted trousers. It marks the end of dressing like a foul. The foul's nyanch has opened at last!
I tried to sleep when I got home, but nightmares of nairaland posting my bum on front page would not let me rest. Behold! My yanch was opened today. DONT BE A FOWL!!!!

smh cry instead of u to open a thread thanking God for yo project being endorsed by your boss undecided
U are here ranting about FoWL yansh lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Pls Wish This Beautiful Nairalander Happy Birthday / One Of The Rare Times I Was Present In Church (pictures) / A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.