Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Join The Group Of Young Politicians, Young Activists, Speakers, With Positive Mi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Join The Group Of Young Politicians, Young Activists, Speakers, With Positive Mi (413 Views)

90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. / HIV Positive Man Saved From Homosexuality And Sugar Daddies / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Young Nigerian Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join The Group Of Young Politicians, Young Activists, Speakers, With Positive Mi by Fatherherokay(m): 3:45am On May 24, 2016
Common-sense people will never believe in your dream especially when it is not common. We love www.ishopealive.com, and we love ISHOPEALIVE FOUNDATION. We love the fact that we give answers to souls who keep asking if hope is alive. We love the fact that we put smile on people's face, touch there lives, care for the less-privileged, voice for the voiceless, hope for the nation, to mention a few. We know that life may not give us what we deserve but they must give us what we decide. Believe me you, what we decide is great and unimaginable. It is the fact that we want to change the world around us in an exceptional way. Are you a young humanitarian, young politician, young writer/speaker, young activist, etc, and you are passionate about changing the world positively, join the team today. contact 07066352274 or mail us at ishopealive@gmail.com. #ishopealivedotcom
Re: Join The Group Of Young Politicians, Young Activists, Speakers, With Positive Mi by halfricanadian(f): 5:13am On May 24, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy my kinda thread
Re: Join The Group Of Young Politicians, Young Activists, Speakers, With Positive Mi by youngberry001(m): 5:52am On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy my kinda thread
dear every room i slick in i most see ur comment hope it well sha wink
Re: Join The Group Of Young Politicians, Young Activists, Speakers, With Positive Mi by halfricanadian(f): 5:55am On May 24, 2016
youngberry001:
dear every room i slick in i most see ur comment hope it well sha wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Boss mi

Sleep didnt come ni

And some people with frying pan head are daring me

I will sauce their heads soon very soon na me talk am
Re: Join The Group Of Young Politicians, Young Activists, Speakers, With Positive Mi by youngberry001(m): 6:02am On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Boss mi
Sleep didnt come ni
And some people with frying pan head are daring me
I will sauce their heads soon very soon na me talk am
grin

(1) (Reply)

Myths And Facts About Dating / I Am +1 Today! Wish Me Well / A Little Word Of Advice For Mr Nairaland Contesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.