Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl (5563 Views)

NAUGHTY NL GIRL: My Nairaland Girlfriend [PICTURE] / From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed / .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 24, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Cos u stink. Ur name says everything about u.
pele oooo.. Mr stinking detector..
Oga festival of holi or wateva ur name is... Uv quoted me more dan how many times and u still can't c it? Yhur a big fan.. cheesy an obsessed fan of hateu2 at dat.
The earlier u agree the better for u oo wink so dat ur aw beg her on ur behalf to stop bashing pervs like u wink
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 24, 2016
naughtynaughty:
pele oooo.. Mr stinking detector..
Oga festival of holi or wateva ur name is... Uv quoted me more dan how many times and u still can't c it? Yhur a big fan.. cheesy an obsessed fan of hateu2 at dat.
The earlier u agree the better for u oo wink so dat ur aw beg her on ur behalf to stop bashing pervs like u wink
Nice one. U can goan play with pusssies now as usual.
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Kiish(m): 4:39pm On May 24, 2016
NL ladies beware, i shall be spamming your inbox grin grin

Thanks to OP's reverse psychology
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by alobright17(m): 4:41pm On May 24, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lol and u think me., my blessed self will sit down and read all the project work u typed up der cheesy lol.. U must be high. Niqqa I undastnd yhr a fan.. A big one at dat wink

Look eh swerve if u can't summarize.. Go suck ur thumb or sometin
Read or no read I don't care I've passed the message across and one way or the other your eyes jam 1 or 2 things that made you start barking,enjoy your Calabar low cut job the price will increase with no time.

Onye ara

Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by calliope(f): 4:51pm On May 24, 2016
PM. DONT PM, it's the Internet, op why r you taking the matter personal?
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by alobright17(m): 4:58pm On May 24, 2016
calliope:

Oga bright grin
Fighter grin this one my name enter ur fingers today am I save
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by calliope(f): 5:00pm On May 24, 2016
alobright17:
Fighter grin this one my name enter ur fingers today am I save
You're oooo..... You just dey Para anyhow eh,? Take a chill pill jor tongue
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by alobright17(m): 5:08pm On May 24, 2016
calliope:

You're oooo..... You just dey Para anyhow eh,? Take a chill pill jor tongue
Make I dey pill chill make this one side pant chewing gum low cut price job Mama thank you girls cross my lane abi?
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by MoneypassGod(m): 6:41pm On May 24, 2016
Who still send pm dis days? Dat shiit is meaningless
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by MoneypassGod(m): 6:47pm On May 24, 2016
alobright17:
That [b]Hateu2[/b]Is just typical example of wasted sperm trying to show herself up here,I pity the innocent guy or mother in-law wey go fall victim.
See finishing. Wetin she do u na?
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Teeminjin(f): 7:22pm On May 24, 2016
bastien:
lol e pain her, well if I no dey stay such area I for no list them, cause I know how many NL girls I don see assess NL from agege, iyana ipaja,oshodi and Mushin.

your case is serious... G.A.L...
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by bastien: 8:07pm On May 24, 2016
Teeminjin:

your case is serious... G.A.L...
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by KingZeus(m): 8:43pm On May 24, 2016
truthsayer007:

Bruh chill out !!! Let pipu not start thinking you were rejected by a girl on NL or something !

Trust me, its only girls on Romance section that behave that way, other categories like Education, Business, Investment, Culture etc where you will find sensible and mature topics and posts , they don't behave that way.

And you need to stay away from the Lousy ones, they are plenty. I don't want to call names.

You should watch out for the really quiet ones. (Especially NOT on Romance section)

Word!
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Mediapace: 9:19pm On May 24, 2016
At home doing nothing since morning,what a boring day angry and you
juhan:
what are you doing now?
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 24, 2016
Mediapace:
At home doing nothing since morning,what a boring day angry and you
im just here o
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 24, 2016
alobright17:

Direct such wicked prayer to anyone else not me.
Meanwhile what is this Internet,prepare,FER,married and life?
Just what I said
...bye.
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by alobright17(m): 10:34pm On May 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Just what I said
...bye.
you ran out MB?
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Mediapace: 10:45pm On May 24, 2016
Haven't your School resume?
juhan:
im just here o
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Vick4rill(m): 10:51pm On May 24, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I understand, you trolls think tagging me will help y'all get noticed. It's allowed boy. grin grin cheesy grin grin
so for ur mind nw u slf na celebrity for nairaland? joblessness is a disease.

Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 24, 2016
Vick4rill:
so for ur mind nw u slf na celebrity for nairaland? joblessness is a disease.
sorry, you are? undecided
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Nobody: 8:50am On May 25, 2016
Sempumping:

Oh really ..We are all beautiful /handsome

Errrrm, you haven't responded ! tongue
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Nobody: 9:31am On May 25, 2016
truthsayer007:

Errrrm, you haven't responded ! tongue

Errrrrm,yeah, it's intentional

And u dont give up embarassed
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Nobody: 10:11am On May 25, 2016
Sempumping:

Errrrrm,yeah, it's intentional

And u dont give up embarassed

Errrm, ok then. if its intentional
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by shulamitewoman(f): 11:57am On May 25, 2016
Ok smh

“I Pity This Small Boy.” Reactions As Actress Alade Brown Takes Nuuuuuud Picture / Seun And Lala Needs To Be Banned For Allowing Such Bootilicious Ad In Fp / Young Guys Out There,who Would Pick Amongst This Set Of Ladies???