Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters (51225 Views)

Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) / This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians / Photo Of A Gun Wielding Female Soldier In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by smtx(m): 7:36pm On May 24, 2016
deebsman1:
Is dat what is reported?

Are they vigilantes? Nope they're not, at least according to the news , he's imploring ordinary citizens to take up arm, and FYI am full blooded Yoruba, if u r in doubt check my previous posts.

We r just talking common sense here, yorubas as omoluabis, we dont always need to resort to violence to solve violence, what is wrong with dialogue and negotiations??

Dindinrin

Are you sure you are full blooded Yoruba? I doubt! You want to dialogue and negotiate with Fulani herdsmen? grin
deebsman1:
Is dat what is reported?

Are they vigilantes? Nope they're not, at least according to the news , he's imploring ordinary citizens to take up arm, and FYI am full blooded Yoruba, if u r in doubt check my previous posts.

We r just talking common sense here, yorubas as omoluabis, we dont always need to resort to violence to solve violence, what is wrong with dialogue and negotiations??

Dindinrin

Are you sure you are full blooded Yoruba? I doubt! You want to dialogue and negotiate with Fulani herdsmen? LOL! You must be a Negotiator, or better still a Diplomat. You can also use rules of engagement if you like.

Agbako oshi !
Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by gsalvatore: 7:57pm On May 24, 2016
EgunMogaji:
The distaste that I have for this sham Governor is boundless. But on this matter, I support his initiative only on the point of view that the Cattle herders must not be damaging other people's farms.

However, on whose ground/land are the hunters hunting, their own farms or are they also trespassing on other peoples land and killing game that's travelling on their property.

One thing though is that the meat from the Cow that trekked from North to Lagos/Ibadan is very lean and non-fatty meat as opposed to the ones that were raised in pens.
your point being?###@/;#(_
Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by bonechamberlain(m): 7:58pm On May 24, 2016
Ranks007:

Nothing but the truth. I am humbled. Only that including Jesus Christ wasn't appealing.
was just trying to emphasize that nothing and nobody can change the mindset of the east towards buhari except buhari himself.
Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 24, 2016
gsalvatore:
your point being?###@/;#(_

#MySignature though grin
Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by Akiika: 9:01pm On May 24, 2016
Now i can confidently predict that Fayose will not complete the stolen mandate he is running, state of emergency will eventually be declared in that state.
To some of you hailing this reprobate, can you just think for a second and imagine the danger in sanctioning gun wielding locals. He is clearly promoting ethnic violence that will destabilize Ekiti state.
Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by legba1(m): 9:04pm On May 24, 2016
I have always complained about Fayoses leadership styles all this while but on this I support him to the core. time is ripe for those cows to understand we cant take it no more.
Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by shinel(f): 9:33pm On May 24, 2016
deebsman1:
This guy is inviting chaos again, can't he be diplomatic for once undecided

This is how they encourage arms proliferation and later they won't be able to contain it, cos sooner or later, all dis pipu (from both sides) will later resort to more exotic arms and technically increases crime rate in all it means

And this is d role model of some, smh

Abeg did he even pass thru skul??

Who is this idiot up there?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by opedaydydx9(m): 9:40pm On May 24, 2016
deebsman1:

This is how they encourage arms proliferation and later they won't be able to contain it, cos sooner or later, all dis pipu (from both sides) will later resort to more exotic arms and technically increases crime rate in all it means

I don't like fayose, buh I think he should get the ak47 n ask dem to swear of not going Rogue, though if dey fo rogue nA d ogun dey believe go strike dem

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 24, 2016
bonechamberlain:
was just trying to emphasize that nothing and nobody can change the mindset of the east towards buhari except buhari himself.
I gat you cool

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by opedaydydx9(m): 9:43pm On May 24, 2016
shoyemiayodeji:

taaar....it uses the same bullet with pump action shotgun ....it is only the firing power/ damages that differs
pls the firing power is ok, cus of the boring, it' spreads nd hit the target in different places.. Though I prefer he brand them with Guns like magnum n shotguns... Or rifle
Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by opedaydydx9(m): 9:45pm On May 24, 2016
Love Machine:
One bullet of that hunter gun fit kill 2 people at once.
yh they go cut the area of impact off lastly
Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by tonytony208(m): 9:49pm On May 24, 2016
deebsman1:

So, the Fulani murderer that attacked ekiti is not inviting chaos?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by emmydollars4life(m): 5:34am On May 25, 2016
deebsman1:

And this is d role model of some, smhsmh
So u can talk now

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by MikeB3(m): 6:42am On May 25, 2016
Oshokomole 1 of Ekiti! Governor Ayodele Fayose ride on sir........ Haters aren't happy with your gigantic moves. You are arguably one of the best political leaders Nigeria has ever had. So close to the grassroot, fearless despite all odds, full of confidence and courage. Continue sir!
Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by MikeB3(m): 6:51am On May 25, 2016
Akiika:
Now i can confidently predict that Fayose will not complete the stolen mandate he is running, state of emergency will eventually be declared in that state.
To some of you hailing this reprobate, can you just think for a second and imagine the danger in sanctioning gun wielding locals. He is clearly promoting ethnic violence that will destabilize Ekiti state.

Shhhhhhh bro! What are you talking?! So he shouldn't protect his people that voted for him massively right? You are one of his haters right? Probably you are happy with the way the Fulani herdsmen are killing farmers/villagers in Enugu, Benue, Osun, Oyo, Ekiti, etc.
Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by gsalvatore: 3:33pm On May 25, 2016
EgunMogaji:

#MySignature though grin
Yeah.... Keep telling yourself that...

Cheers
Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 25, 2016
gsalvatore:
Yeah.... Keep telling yourself that...

Cheers

Yep, I will because it helps me out when dealing with Nairaland drones grin
Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by ayodeji247: 11:03am On Oct 12, 2016
fayose and whala oshe funnnn undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by Leocent(m): 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
Chrisrare:
Low battery, cant comment.
This one wey you write, na wetin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Seyi Tinubu 34th Birthday Dinner / Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term / See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.