Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Did You Ever Get Left Behind As A Child? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Ever Get Left Behind As A Child? (685 Views)

Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Ever Get Left Behind As A Child? by Loyalblak007(f): 1:23pm On May 24, 2016
it could be at a beach,Church,park...e.t.c, Share your funny experience
Re: Did You Ever Get Left Behind As A Child? by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 24, 2016
grin .... I was left behind once..during a school excursion.... I cried my nose red......

They came back for me 2 mins later tongue

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Get Left Behind As A Child? by Loyalblak007(f): 1:36pm On May 24, 2016
slyIsaac:
grin .... I was left behind once..during a school excursion.... I cried my nose red......

Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Get Left Behind As A Child? by Hadez(f): 1:38pm On May 24, 2016
slyIsaac:

I dnt belive ur story undecided
Re: Did You Ever Get Left Behind As A Child? by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 24, 2016
No i havent
Re: Did You Ever Get Left Behind As A Child? by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 24, 2016
Hadez:

Sorry can't help you with tat....
Re: Did You Ever Get Left Behind As A Child? by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 24, 2016
Hadez:

Can't help you with tat......undecided
Re: Did You Ever Get Left Behind As A Child? by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 24, 2016
My parents forgot to pick me up from kindergarten.

One of my female teachers took me home.
Re: Did You Ever Get Left Behind As A Child? by makydebbie(f): 2:31pm On May 24, 2016
lol...reminds me of the day...i joined the church bus to go for a vigil...and they left me behind chaii i panicked how will i go home from sango ota to lagos and i didnt have enough cash on me...thanks to fone i called a friend to come for me..

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Get Left Behind As A Child? by elov(m): 2:35pm On May 24, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...reminds me of the day...i joined the church bus to go for a vigil...and they left me behind chaii i panicked how will i go home from sango ota to lagos and i didnt have enough cash on me...thanks to fone i called a friend to come for me..

Lmao....sorry sha....
Was wondering if u didn't have d phone with you, Wat could have happened?
Re: Did You Ever Get Left Behind As A Child? by makydebbie(f): 2:41pm On May 24, 2016
elov:

Lmao....sorry sha....
Was wondering if u didn't have d phone with you, Wat could have happened?
i drained my ba3 in church sef...i was lucky to see someone you had the number of one of my friends in the bus..
Re: Did You Ever Get Left Behind As A Child? by elov(m): 2:44pm On May 24, 2016
makydebbie:
i drained my ba3 in church sef...i was lucky to see someone you had the number of one of my friends in the bus..

Na God save u...u would have trekked ur as out...
Mayb u won't b on nairaland sef by now... wink wink
Re: Did You Ever Get Left Behind As A Child? by makydebbie(f): 2:51pm On May 24, 2016
elov:

Na God save u...u would have trekked ur as out... Mayb u won't b on nairaland sef by now... wink wink
lol...God saved me!
Re: Did You Ever Get Left Behind As A Child? by elov(m): 2:53pm On May 24, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...God saved me!
He really did!
Re: Did You Ever Get Left Behind As A Child? by oluwanoni: 5:24pm On May 24, 2016
happened to me when I was 7/8 yes not sure, I ff my Dad to redeemed camp, I told my dad I wanted to use the gents, my Dad sef no try, na so I go, I got lost pool..

My dad was returning to the vehicle when he realized I wasn't with him, they searched for me tire, but I just lifted my head and told God to show me the way, (if you know our big camp is)

after about 30 when I was tired, I just sat on a bench and just across I sighted my Dad. grin

(1) (Reply)

Faithfulness In Sexual Matters – Christian Views Of God Ordained Sex In Marriage / 7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship / I Cheated On My Husband Who Is A Pastor With A Married Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.