Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Guys,did I Do The Right Thing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,did I Do The Right Thing? (684 Views)

See What Nigerian Guys Did To This Sexy Lady On Twitter After Sharing Her Photos / Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) / See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,did I Do The Right Thing? by aktem(m): 4:01pm On May 24, 2016
For a while i have been thinking whether i did the right thing or nt.I have a friend i knew right from secondary school and he's been a good friend throughout my secondary school days,even till now.Though we ar nt too close again due 2 d fact dat we attended different universities bt we stil maintain contact.He has a gf wic was our junior in secondary school,i knew her bt we don't flow much.Recently the lady(his gf) and i met during my secondary school alumni meeting &she was more free wif me than b4 bt i didn't think it as an ominous sign of sometin unforseen,i rather thought it was a normal thing so i played along.
My friend is an intorvert type&i'm his opposite with a great sense of humor.we talked as if we've been close 4 a long time&i made her laugh very well during our conversation. Now the funny thing is-this lady knows my gf and they are close to some extent,my frnd also know my gf--so the four of us are just lyk circle of friends.So,we exchanged nòs dat day and ever since then,we do chat a lot.It got to a time dat she has made it a point of duty to call me everyday,telling me she misses my voice&she really wish 2 speak 2 me,dat was wen i knew dat sometin is definitely wrong bt i thought maybe tinz will calm down as tym goes on,bt reverse was the case..weeks later tinz go more crazy as she always initiate s*x talk during calls and chats...me being a sharp guy got her message and since i'm very good in dat,i gave her enough of dat,she said sometin shocking one day wic i pretended as if i didn't hear it....was she said implies dat she's Hot.
Eventually, months later she wanted 2 visit her sibling who happens to be in my school, wen she told me,i told her dat i'll b api 2 host her in my room and she said she'll b looking forward 2 it.I knew dat free toto was knocking on ma door already,so i prepared ma"surgical instrument" for her.she came 2 ma room,we talked, watched movies&i just rub her hand tru her thigh&she responded sharp sharp..bt ma conscience started disturbin me dat i want 2 betray ma frnd and he wont 4give me if he eventually get 2 knw wat happens, besides...&since he's a very nice person,i dont wanna repay good 4 evil all in d name of "pusssy"...i withdrew &tease her dat she has a sensitive skin&she smiled,she later went 2 her abode dat day.The next day,it was her call dat woke me asking wen i'll be free dat day,she wanna com 2 ma crib again....she later came in d evening wit a seductive cloth exposing her massive boobs&short skirt 4 easy "surgery"...immediately she entered,ma d**k was nodding seriously and very hard..... bt i stil controlled masef because i'll feel guilty if i f**k her...."ma gf do satisfy me with sex so,y wil i Bleep ma close frnd gf?"..i told masef...she made several moves dat day bt i pretended as if i did c it.she later left ma place with a frown face,bt i did nt care....she later left 4 her school&neither called nor "hi" me..she doesn't reply ma msgs again on whatsapp..bt i happy i didn't f**k up..bt BT lately,i felt i dulled masef,dat i shld av f**k her so hard....although i dont dull dat package on a normal day had it been dt she's just one ordinary lady... bt ma frnd is d only reason y i didn't do it.....guys,did i do d right tin or i f**k up?
Re: Guys,did I Do The Right Thing? by ronald4lif(m): 4:07pm On May 24, 2016
grin Lol I like your sense of humour. You did the right thing bro. You're a good friend and she's a friendship destroyer. Let her go screw someone else.
Re: Guys,did I Do The Right Thing? by masinga07(m): 4:17pm On May 24, 2016
You did perfectly well bro. I still can't understand how some guys knowingly bang their close friend babes. I will never be attracted to any of my close friends babes.
Re: Guys,did I Do The Right Thing? by otunbacarter(m): 4:18pm On May 24, 2016
Next!!!
Re: Guys,did I Do The Right Thing? by Cutehector(m): 4:21pm On May 24, 2016
Op thank u for letting the world knw that there are good guys like u out there....

Loyalty is numero uno
Re: Guys,did I Do The Right Thing? by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 24, 2016
Lol, she's a hoe!!! lipsrsealed

But, looking at it from this viewpoint, since she IS a hoe and she will screw another person who is NOT your friend eventually, what you should have done was this:

You call yourself and tell him he's dating a tramp giving him excellent reasons, even calling witness if you wish. Then you invite the girl, bang the hell outta her and see her off...grin

That way, you saved your friend from dating a hoe and you got your satisfactiongringrin

She is screwed (pun intended) at both sides gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Guys,did I Do The Right Thing? by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 24, 2016
1. Rule of guys code "Never fvck your friend's girlfriend"

Yur a real G
Re: Guys,did I Do The Right Thing? by EngrIdris: 4:45pm On May 24, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Guys,did I Do The Right Thing? by firstking01(m): 5:04pm On May 24, 2016
grintongue
Re: Guys,did I Do The Right Thing? by Fynestboi: 5:06pm On May 24, 2016
Re: Guys,did I Do The Right Thing? by skywalker240(m): 5:34pm On May 24, 2016
u try....real nigger

(opp) grin u try....real nigger

Re: Guys,did I Do The Right Thing? by rosieluv(f): 5:58pm On May 24, 2016
u did d ryt tyn

(1) (Reply)

Who Wore It Better?ladies And Gents. / Influence Of Nairaland / The Divine Candidate..... She Wears The Crown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.