Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

How Do I Put An End To This Relationship Without Hurting Anyone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Put An End To This Relationship Without Hurting Anyone (617 Views)

He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / How Do I Tell My Wife Without Hurting Her Feeling? / How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Put An End To This Relationship Without Hurting Anyone by kekakuz(m): 4:37pm On May 24, 2016
hi romancelanders, my friend shared this with me and i promise her to channel it to the proffesionals.
its been four years since we started dating . from my 100 level . at first liked him but as time passed I noticed he is very compulsive and a control freak. he stopped at sec school and repairs phone for a living.
over time I realise the relationship would not work but too many people were already involved. his mum would call me and warn me not to dissapoint her son and ask when will I be ready for introduction. when ever we have a miss understanding, he would send his mum or friend to settle for him.
he is extremely jealous and would pick random numbers on my phone to call and find out if am having an affair .his attitude is repulsive and too aggressive. he behaves too local at times and does not think progressive.
am a graduate now preparing for service and am not ready to marry a person like this. I have been signalling him but his mum called me one day and said she hope I would not try to disappoint her son. another time he warned me with aproverb that "if a fowl scatter my herbs,I will break its egg"

please I no longer like him as he promice to further his education but did not. how do I end this relationship without breaking his heart or how do I end it without being the one that ended it. if you know what I mean.
Re: How Do I Put An End To This Relationship Without Hurting Anyone by Cutehector(m): 4:43pm On May 24, 2016
Look don't get frightened by his mum's warnings.

Just send him a lenghty breakup text a day befor u go for service...
Re: How Do I Put An End To This Relationship Without Hurting Anyone by dharay99: 4:44pm On May 24, 2016
h0w do u end d relationship without being
d1 dat ended it? & also without breaking his
heart? in ds situation huh? Mtcheeeeew....next thread plz!
Re: How Do I Put An End To This Relationship Without Hurting Anyone by lovingT(f): 4:51pm On May 24, 2016
Babes what u asking for is impossible but just know that your future kids are begging you to do the right thing

1 Like

Re: How Do I Put An End To This Relationship Without Hurting Anyone by jopretty(f): 4:59pm On May 24, 2016
Don't let him know where you will be serving and change your number...
Re: How Do I Put An End To This Relationship Without Hurting Anyone by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 24, 2016
jopretty:
Don't let him know where you will be serving and change your number...

shikena
Re: How Do I Put An End To This Relationship Without Hurting Anyone by kekakuz(m): 5:12pm On May 24, 2016
dharay99:
h0w do u end d relationship without being
d1 dat ended it? & also without breaking his
heart? in ds situation huh? Mtcheeeeew....next thread plz!
i don't have the right words to express her feelings.
she want the relationship to end but she does not want to take the blame
Re: How Do I Put An End To This Relationship Without Hurting Anyone by maputohq: 5:13pm On May 24, 2016
tell him to his face that you won't be meeting frequently because you hate him. on a serious note babe, begin to reduce your closeness to him. don't pick his call as frequently as before and don't reply his missed calls. give him monosyllabic reply whenever he starts up a chat and never try to start one. do it all in the guise of being busy.
Re: How Do I Put An End To This Relationship Without Hurting Anyone by DIKEnaWAR: 5:16pm On May 24, 2016
How about you telling us the whole truth?

Did he finance your education or not?

Why didn't you discover that he was local and uneducated till you graduated and about to serve?

Don't date a man you can't be proud to marry tomorrow. This is what I tell all women I come across.

Better break up with him and surrender to the police for protection. You know you won't be happy tomorrow if you marry him.
Re: How Do I Put An End To This Relationship Without Hurting Anyone by dharay99: 5:18pm On May 24, 2016
kekakuz:

i don't have the right words to express her feelings.
she want the relationship to end but she does not want to take the blame
is it a do or die affair ni,
break up d shiiit if all d allegations which
she made abt d guy are genuine. Break up, explain
to whoever questions her. Whoever still blames her
should be ignored like dey never rilli exist in d 1st place.

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Boost Your Sexual Intimacy With Your Mate / Women Do You Like Guys That Go To Nightclubs? / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.