Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Women Do You Like Guys That Go To Nightclubs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Do You Like Guys That Go To Nightclubs? (620 Views)

Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos / How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY / I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Do You Like Guys That Go To Nightclubs? by mamagee3(f): 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
Women do you like guys that go to night clubs?
Re: Women Do You Like Guys That Go To Nightclubs? by BossKratos: 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
grin

Dis crase woman don come again?

1 Like

Re: Women Do You Like Guys That Go To Nightclubs? by misreal(m): 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
mamagee3:
Women do you like guys that go to night clubs?
do you?
Re: Women Do You Like Guys That Go To Nightclubs? by CaroLyner(f): 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
if its a once a while thing.
Not every friday thingy.

2 Likes

Re: Women Do You Like Guys That Go To Nightclubs? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
CaroLyner:
if its a once a while thing.
Not every friday thingy.
So you don't like to boogie down? You're so boring. We should totally cut your hair. tongue
Re: Women Do You Like Guys That Go To Nightclubs? by Yuneehk(f): 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
I don't mind if I go with him. He's not supposed to go without me..
Re: Women Do You Like Guys That Go To Nightclubs? by CaroLyner(f): 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
Haute:

So you don't like to boogie down? You're so boring. We should totally cut your hair. tongue
so your idea of fun is clubbing every week?
Re: Women Do You Like Guys That Go To Nightclubs? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
CaroLyner:
so your idea of fun is clubbing every week?
Nope. My idea of fun is a lot more radical than that. tongue

1 Like

Re: Women Do You Like Guys That Go To Nightclubs? by jtwest(m): 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
If u stop me from clubbing then u should stop going to friend's place, salon and weddings too. Hehehehe 1-1
Re: Women Do You Like Guys That Go To Nightclubs? by Kiish(m): 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
BossKratos:
grin

Dis crase woman don come again?

(1) (Reply)

Am In Need Of This. / Areas Of Study In The University That Have Less Number Of Randy Lecturers / Meet Uniben Miss Photogenic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.