Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday (31106 Views)

Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village / See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja / Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by oluwadaemilola: 12:37pm On May 25, 2016
LOL grin grin new investment indeed
abduldope:
this part got me cracking "I walked gallantly holding tight to my new investme"
Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by DedeNkem: 3:17pm On May 25, 2016
legundarybeans:
i can see that your just a mad and stupid fool, its v.simply you have not been scammed thathttp://www.nairaland.com/3122832/oyinbo-lady-speaks-nigerian-localho told you the phone cannot be repaired with the right person. i was just tired of spending money on it.get that!

The issue is NOT about whether it would be repaired or not! Stop arguing like an id*iot!

By your own confession on your threat, you refused to diclose your phone's defects to the buyer in hope to get a better phone you didn't deserve! That's called dishonesty and theft!

When you try to obtain something through a crooked means, you're a criminal! That's who you are! I don't need to be duped to know you're a thief!

Fortunately; you received your own medicine. You can't come here to warn people against thieves when you're also a thief, that's too hypocritical!
Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by legundarybeans(m): 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
DedeNkem:

The issue is NOT about whether it would be repaired or not! Stop arguing like an id*iot!

By your own confession on your threat, you refused to diclose your phone's defects to the buyer in hope to get a better phone you didn't deserve! That's called dishonesty and theft!

When you try to obtain something through a crooked means, you're a criminal! That's who you are! I don't need to be duped to know you're a thief!

Fortunately; you received your own medicine. You can't come here to warn people against thieves when you're also a thief, that's too hypocritical!
i checked the rows of fools i saw u topped that list
#uselessillitrate
Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by DedeNkem: 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
legundarybeans:
i checked the rows of fools i saw u topped that list
#uselessillitrate

You are who you are, a dumb thief!
Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by Twilights(m): 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
Please,do any1 knw where i can get infinix joypad 8s panel in computer village? or wu i can contact!
Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by obisite: 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
Sijo01:
Will anything good ever come out of this computer village? By the way, is that the only tec market in logos?

Biggest tech market in nikeria(nigeria)
Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by mike1994reds: 10:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
brand new 7inches white tablet for sale @ 15k and negotiable 08131261600

Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by pato1(m): 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
Brunel:
My experience is one I can never forget.
While still serving, I saved up to get a Blackberry Q5.
I had helped one other person buy and I insisted to the person NEVER to go to computer village but instead to go to a shop. I ensured the person spent extra money in getting the Q5 from a major dealer than from a shop in computer village.
Time to buy my own, I rehearsed every possible outcome. I have never been scammed in all my life and that day wasn't gonna be the first......or so I thought.
I entered major dealers shops with the intention of knowing the exact price of the phone.
What made me enter this shop I will never know. Saw a red Q5 on the table and asked how much it was, they told me and I found out it was about three thousand naira cheaper..........(Brunel three thousand naira cheaper, smh) than the official brand new price in the popular major dealers.
I tested EVERYTHING!!!! every key, every setting, I set up the phone in the shop, charged it up, transferred data with bluetooth, made and received calls, sms......every single thing (I'm sure of this because I had a check list).
After every check, I walked gallantly holding tight to my new investment, the proof to show my alawi savings.
My brothers and sisters, the next day I wan type, I press letter 'v' na 'g' I see. I noticed that the same issue happened with letters 'x,c,b and alt' .......because I had the receipt of the phone as proof of payment and an audio recording I went back to the shop and my ordeal began. I was turned left, right and centre, the man I met even accused me of dropping the phone in water and that I damaged it, I had to show him my old phone that had a broken screen but I still used it. Long and short story, currently I have the fufu sorry phone as a reminder in my museum never to buy from computer village again.
That place is full of fraudsters, it's sad.
*wiping my tears......console me not!!*
U are only a prey that will fall into another hands even in another market, wise up bro and don't b smarter than yourself any1 can fall mugu even those selling in computer village
Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by ladycomfort(f): 8:46am On Nov 09, 2017
tosinjay:

It's JJC that falls prey there. Been transacting there since 2007 and it's a nice, infact nicest place for tech stuffs. Op was greedy and im meet im cupcake too.

please where can i get original power banks in computer village....romoss power bank to be precise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Whatsapp Beta Brings Ability To Revoke Messages 5 Minutes Later / Send Unlimited Free Sms On Mjoy.com Using Pc (laptop Or Desktop)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.