Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,147 members, 7,842,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance (24685 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo And Her Son At Hanan Buhari's Photo Exhibition In Abuja / Hanan Buhari Hosts Photo Exhibition In Abuja (Photos) / Saraki Claims He Borrowed N5b From Dangote To Fund Buhari's Election - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by Richydos(m): 5:51pm On May 24, 2016
Lolzzzzzz @ Amaechi's pix.... E be like madam dis 1 wey u come look AGAIN " ABI U JUST LISTEN TO MARVIN'S SONG CALLED LOOKU LOOKU"......
Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by DExplorer1: 5:51pm On May 24, 2016
Good initiative.
Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 24, 2016
With all the suffering in the land?

Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by sam90s(m): 6:01pm On May 24, 2016
bejeiodus:
Exhibit your scorecard not campaign photographs.
The story would have been better told if the promises made while on the campaign trail had been kept.
After 3 years in, holla back!
Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by gwales: 6:01pm On May 24, 2016
[s]
NonFarmPayrol:

sure cause majority are kids votes . rest shoemakers
[/s] cry me a river
Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by jasperkrekre(m): 6:05pm On May 24, 2016
Arrant Nonsense! Obviously, these pple are still living in the past. so Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election
Campaign is the good governance PMB promised us
.let him conduct another election today and see if he will manage to get a million vote.. nonsense!
Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by zmtoz: 6:11pm On May 24, 2016
Lovely pics
Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by nonyceezy(m): 6:18pm On May 24, 2016
NYDA (Nigerian Youth Democratic Alliance) the way forward come 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by Feli2015: 6:33pm On May 24, 2016
The poor masses are suffering, APC is busy celebrating campaign photo exhibition. O di egwu oo
Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by WOCKHARDI(m): 6:39pm On May 24, 2016
Still basking in the euphoria of election victory while Nigeria burns.
Unlike the football World Cup, winning an election is the beginning of a big responsibility and hard work to the people. So far nothing to celebrate. Except campaign memoirs?
Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by EtimStephen: 6:41pm On May 24, 2016
Amaechi is the hero. He was fought but all angles of the government.
Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 24, 2016
All Promises Cancelled
Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 24, 2016
henchamb:

only Kano will clear your doubts and will double the vote

4 ya mind
Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by iamrealdeji(m): 6:50pm On May 24, 2016
Aisha Buhari too fine
Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by zudozz: 7:09pm On May 24, 2016
ANOTHER AVENUE TO WASTE OUR MONEY.
Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by jesuspikinjp(m): 7:27pm On May 24, 2016
what is the essence of this rubbish? as if is going to strengthen our Naira
Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by jmaine: 7:30pm On May 24, 2016
DExplorer1:
Good initiative.

Indeed . Tell me more.

@ Topic . . .This is just a sheer waste of time. Bunch of clowns . . . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by DExplorer1: 7:37pm On May 24, 2016
jmaine:

Indeed . Tell me more.

@ Topic . . .This is just a sheer waste of time. Bunch of clowns . . . .
Bunch of clowns indeed. I guess you should tell me more.
Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by jmaine: 7:53pm On May 24, 2016
DExplorer1:

Bunch of clowns indeed. I guess you should tell me more.

This is the time of delivery, the period of election campaign and victory is long gone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by DExplorer1: 8:14pm On May 24, 2016
jmaine:

This is the time of delivery, the period of election campaign and victory is long gone.
Well some historian and many of us would like to know it went down in pictures. Many of us still likes and celebrates the success PDP fraudulently denied our able President in 2003, 2007 and 2011. A good student in the school of history would value this and while you keep hating, our university students studying Political science now have references. Don't let your hating do the thinking for you my brother.

1 Like

Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by aalangel(f): 8:34pm On May 24, 2016
Joblessness.
Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by wawaboy1(m): 8:43pm On May 24, 2016
SHE WAS LOOKING AT ALL THE PICS BUT REFUSE TO LOOK AT THE SECOND PIC : WHY?
Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by lildush(m): 9:31pm On May 24, 2016
[quote author=henchamb post=45930842]

only Kano will clear your doubts and will double the vote[/quote

bros forget dat tin... dis Aboki people eye don open oooo. dem don no now say .. no b by tribe or religion.... Na dem dey suffer pass now.. no b change dem want?.. buhari don change am for all of us.. make we bear am
Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by jmaine: 11:32pm On May 24, 2016
DExplorer1:

Well some historian and many of us would like to know it went down in pictures. Many of us still likes and celebrates the success PDP fraudulently denied our able President in 2003, 2007 and 2011. A good student in the school of history would value this and while you keep hating, our university students studying Political science now have references. Don't let your hating do the thinking for you my brother.

This is the most silly post I have read in a long while. You are there starving, instead of being desperate for the current admin to increase their pace to make things easier for your likes, you are here savoring an episode that is long past with nothing meaningful to show for it.

When you are done been a good student of history, I hope you get to purchase things in the market at the rate they were exactly one year ago . . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by nigeriafilm(m): 12:24am On May 25, 2016
Aphrygian:
Exhibition of what?. So these pple care to exhibit one stupid old pics instead of facing and takling the hardship average Nigerians are passing through.
Are u jusj waking up? Femi Adesina said Nigerians are not suffering.
Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by DExplorer1: 7:40am On May 25, 2016
jmaine:

This is the most silly post I have read in a long while. You are there starving, instead of being desperate for the current admin to increase their pace to make things easier for your likes, you are here savoring an episode that is long past with nothing meaningful to show for it.

When you are done been a good student of history, I hope you get to purchase things in the market at the rate they were exactly one year ago . . . . . . .
Relate my last response to the topic on ground and you'd see the difference between someone addressing that topic and another addressing his frustration. I ain't here to discuss market analysis with you.

1 Like

Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by Enahi(f): 8:24am On May 25, 2016
henchamb:

only Kano will clear your doubts and will double the vote

Then he should be made President of Kano and not of Nigeria mumu.
Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by Enahi(f): 8:31am On May 25, 2016
DExplorer1:

The truth is those pictures are very useless to Students of history and Political Science in Nigeria. What stupid reference will they want to make with pictures of election Campaign of a failed government, besides history students don't use pictures during exams ok.
Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by MicroBox: 8:52am On May 25, 2016
Very beautiful woman
Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by DExplorer1: 8:54am On May 25, 2016
Enahi:

The truth is those pictures are very useless to Students of history and Political Science in Nigeria. What stupid reference will they want to make with pictures of election Campaign of a failed government, besides history students don't use pictures during exams ok.

You sounded like you studied or you're studying Political science, whichever, don't misquote me on your latter submission and let me educate you. Every election in this country is a ref point and having archives like that is important. I don't know of using pictures during exam, you came up with that.

Also, I can see you're part of the ungodly brigade chanting the "failed" chorus. Some people like us still believes in the structures being laid for a better Nigeria. What's happening in this country is a total shake up. I agree it's unpleasant to our pockets but this' progress in good measure. Don't forget it's a 4 years journey and I hope you quote me again after 4 years to tell me you were wrong.

1 Like

Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by Enahi(f): 9:14am On May 25, 2016
DExplorer1:

You sounded like you studied or you're studying Political science, whichever, don't misquote me on your latter submission and let me educate you. Every election in this country is a ref point and having archives like that is important. I don't know of using pictures during exam, you came up with that.

Also, I can see you're part of the ungodly brigade chanting the "failed" chorus. Some people like us still believes in the structures being laid for a better Nigeria. What's happening in this country is a total shake up. I agree it's unpleasant to our pockets but this' progress in good measure. Don't forget it's a 4 years journey and I hope you quote me again after 4 years to tell me you were wrong.

Please read The comment I quoted you in and reply me again.

I thought you wrote in your comment that pictures will be useful to students of History? Oh was the comment written by another person?

Anyway am not ready to argue with anyone today, just leave me alon!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS: Appointments Are Not Lopsided –FG / Civil Servants From Grade 12 To Resume Work / Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.