Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos (51993 Views)

See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by FlirtyGist: 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2019
GistMore.com

A Nigerian Identitical twin brothers, Taiwo and Kehinde set to wed two ladies same day.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/identitical-twin-brothers-set-to-wed-2-ladies-same-day-pre-wedding-photos

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by FlirtyGist: 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2019

Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
The last pics sef... shocked shocked
Wat shall it profit a man to live on bread alone cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
FlirtyGist:
Lalasticlala

Wait, let me call him for u..

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
Good one.

The guys can secretly agree and switch wives. E go sweet wella

14 Likes

Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
The bride to be in black is woke.

The one in blue na the Nigerian definition of wife material.

That one in blue will be typing wrapper in the house, but the one in black will visit and teach her to wear bum short and sare-wa-gba skirt.

If the one in blue over look the one in black line-up, she may become too woke for her husband to handle.

This is my prophesy...

E ba mi yin oluwa logo.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by Dacronym(m): 10:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
AntiBrutus:

This is my prophesy...

E ba mi yin oluwa logo.

Ogo!!!!! cheesy grin
Lol, all in all we wish them A Very Happy Long Marraige Any which way

17 Likes

Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by CreepyBlackpool: 4:17am On Apr 22, 2019
Just wondering......

Are their dicks and dick games identical too??

1 Like

Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by ValCon888: 7:04am On Apr 22, 2019
The one in black is finer.
But the one in blue looks more elegant.

Let me not talk too much before some commenters will beat me black and blue.

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by MRAKBEE(m): 7:11am On Apr 22, 2019
ValCon888:
The one in black is finer.
But the one in blue looks more elegant.

Let me not talk too much before some commenters will beat me black and blue.

This witty statement of yours almost caused me to fall off my mattress.
Infact I dey laff black and blue

7 Likes

Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by jesvic91(m): 7:25am On Apr 22, 2019
Chai!!

The twins got big nose

Typical definition of Nobody "NOSE" Tomorrow.

48 Likes

Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by rattlesnake(m): 8:01am On Apr 22, 2019
Tha lady in black is dangerous....
two me looking the same
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by fergieboy: 8:02am On Apr 22, 2019
Two months old camon x for sale

https://www.nairaland.com/5076860/camon-x
Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by Auxtin85(m): 8:02am On Apr 22, 2019
I happy with una
Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 22, 2019
Lol
Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by Prime1(m): 8:04am On Apr 22, 2019
AntiBrutus:
The bride to be in black is woke.

The one in blue na the Nigerian definition of wife material.

That one in blue will be typing wrapper in the house, but the one in black will visit and teach her to wear bum short and sare-wa-gba skirt.

If the one in blue over look the one in black line-up, she may become too woke for her husband to handle.

This is my prophesy...

E ba mi yin oluwa logo.

Ogo baba... I feel you

1 Like

Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by jhydebaba(m): 8:05am On Apr 22, 2019
What can I say

Beautiful.
Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by Greystone: 8:05am On Apr 22, 2019
The girl in black looks happier.

HML to them all
Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by TheTrillionaire: 8:06am On Apr 22, 2019
How will they identify their husbands in dark.?
Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by AmazingELixir: 8:06am On Apr 22, 2019
lipsrsealed

Hope they don't cross-fvck each other's wife ooh...they shouldn't even dare stay in thesame apartment.

I no trust anybody that goes by the name Taiwo....my paddy man Taiwo that brother can bleep a dog grin when in heat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 22, 2019
The girls look hungry.
Happy Married Life to them.
All the best.
Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by maroon5girl: 8:07am On Apr 22, 2019
WITH THIS PROGRAM, WE WILL TRAIN YOU TO A MOST-SOUGHT AFTER WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER IN 4 WEEKS – 100% GUARANTEED!

IMAGINE THIS SCENARIO: A friend recommends a certain website, so you click on the link. And wow – even though you can't put your finger on it, everything about the site seems to fit together superbly, from the colors, Web Design and entire functionality. Although you haven't visited the site before, you know just how to navigate it. The search function even works. For all this and more, you can give kudos to the talented Web developer - and probably you have nursing the dream of becoming a WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER

Build A Job-Ready Career As Website Developer. Learn to Create Professional & Functional Websites.
Get Tutored and Mentored by Experts who have developed hundreds of Websites, Web & Mobile Apps

What You Get -Practical Training Outlines

- Everything You Need to Know About Becoming a WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
- What are the important time-tested and trusted Skills, Technologies and Training needed to Become A WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT Profession
- The Fundamentals of Web technologies – HTML, CSS and Javascript
- SEO – Basic and advanced applications of Google Analytics, Console and Yoast
- Basic and Advance implementation of Site Speed optimization
- Achieving mobile responsiveness
- Domain registration and propagation
- Procuring best Host Registrars with most advanced and reliable hosting features
- How Best to host multiple Websites on a single Hosting platform
- Website Maintenance and Management principles
- Web Design with Photoshop
- PLUS MUCH MORE!

FEES: N32,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N35,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday 29th of April, 2019

TIME: 10am – 2pm daily (time subject to changes for training flexibility)

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Intense Marathon Practical Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Websites Development

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

GET STARTED NOW!

Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by silibaba: 8:07am On Apr 22, 2019
jesvic91:
Chai!!

The twins got big nose

Typical definition of Nobody "NOSE" Tomorrow.
;Di think say nah only me am grin
Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by tstx(m): 8:07am On Apr 22, 2019
Childish

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by dheaven: 8:07am On Apr 22, 2019
TheTrillionaire:
How will they identify their husbands in dark.?
If you ask me who I go ask?

1 Like

Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by BuyACar(f): 8:08am On Apr 22, 2019
Cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Road In Ojuelegba (photo) / Kayan Mata: Women’s New Methods Of Hypnotising Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.