Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Nigerian Songs Perfect For Your First-dance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Songs Perfect For Your First-dance (1577 Views)

What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. / My Top 5 Nigerian Songs Rn / Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Songs Perfect For Your First-dance by amanikondo: 2:51am On May 25, 2016
From the classic and romantic to contemporary and cool, we round up the best 15 first-dance Nigerian songs from our real weddings!

The first dance for any married couple is key to the wedding as it’s their very uniquely intimate moment throughout the event. Friends and family watch in awe as the groom and bride sway softly or crazy on the dance floor.

Without a doubt it’s one of the most intimate, joyous moments of your wedding day and the first opportunity you both have to savor your newly-minted status as husband and wife.

For some couples, selecting a meaningful, expressive first dance song is the easiest part of their wedding-planning process. It’s the soundtrack of their relationship, the song playing in the background of their first kiss, or the lyrics that blared at a busy restaurant on their first date. For others, the decision is not so simple.

Whether you have opposing musical tastes or just can’t settle on one song that defines you as a couple, we’re here to help.

We found 15 Naija love jams usually played at wedding that are sure to inspire you for your foray on the dance floor. From the popular classic like Oritse Femi’s “Igbeyawo” to more contemporary picks like a mash-up of Flavour’s “Golibe or Ada Ada” , these creative couples know how to begin their reception with the perfect energy!.

Whether you choose to dance to something timeless or something much more current, the most important detail is that the song feels right for you as a couple.

1. Kiss Daniel - Woju

2. Banky W & Chidinma - All I want is you

3. Flavour - Ada Ada

4. Kiss Daniel - Laye

5. Banky W - Made for you

6. Davido - Dodo

7. Gaise Baba - Titilai

8. Tekno - Where

9. Tjan - Aduke

10. Flavour - Golibe

11. Oritse Femi - Igbeyawo

source: http://weddings.ng/blog/nigerian-songs-perfect-for-your-first-dance
Re: Nigerian Songs Perfect For Your First-dance by KPhantom(m): 2:54am On May 25, 2016
nice one
Re: Nigerian Songs Perfect For Your First-dance by SuperSupremo(m): 3:07am On May 25, 2016
There are better songs than this

Even from the same musicians you mentioned
Re: Nigerian Songs Perfect For Your First-dance by pinkyliceous(f): 3:12am On May 25, 2016
PSUARE Ifunanya.
Re: Nigerian Songs Perfect For Your First-dance by jashar(f): 6:20am On May 25, 2016
grin
Sean Tizzle- 'Perfect GentleMan'

Ink - 'You've got my heart'.

Banky W & Nikki Laoye- 'Onyeuwaoma'. kiss
Re: Nigerian Songs Perfect For Your First-dance by Nobody: 6:37am On May 25, 2016
jashar:
grin
Sean Tizzle- 'Perfect GentleMan'

Ink - 'You've got my heart'.
Not all men are perfect gentleman but the song make sense.
Re: Nigerian Songs Perfect For Your First-dance by jashar(f): 7:36am On May 25, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Not all men are perfect gentleman but the song make sense.

No man is. grin but @ least make an effort. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Songs Perfect For Your First-dance by Nobody: 7:58am On May 25, 2016
jashar:

No man is. grin but @ least make an effort. cheesy

ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

See How A Lady Behaves When She Is No Longer A Virrgin / Trouble Don Blow!!! My Wife Caught Me Sucking The Maid Breast, Am I At Fault? / What Is Your Sexual Fantasies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.