Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,854 members, 7,820,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

This Sex Doll Has An Instagram Page, You Would Be Surprised How Many Followers S - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Sex Doll Has An Instagram Page, You Would Be Surprised How Many Followers S (879 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Sex Doll Has An Instagram Page, You Would Be Surprised How Many Followers S by ZiniZi(f): 9:34am On Feb 02, 2018
While some Instagram users are still finding it difficult to rack up followers, this sex doll already has more than a hundred people following it.

It beats me why anyone would want to follow a sex doll tho. Well! Honey isn't just any other sex doll. She is a slay queen. With several hot photos and almost a new hair do every day, honey seems to be living the life with her boyfriend.

The account was created in Dec 2017 and has 137 followers. Casey - her boyfriend - doesn't seem to spare any expense taking care of his "baby".

Check out more pictures @ dailynaija.com https://dailynaija.com/post/this-sex-doll-has-an-instagram-page-you-would-be-surprised-how-many-followers-she-has

1 Share

Re: This Sex Doll Has An Instagram Page, You Would Be Surprised How Many Followers S by Abjay97(m): 9:37am On Feb 02, 2018
Man u will win champions league
Re: This Sex Doll Has An Instagram Page, You Would Be Surprised How Many Followers S by Samusu(m): 9:41am On Feb 02, 2018
Abjay97:
Yhu again

Re: This Sex Doll Has An Instagram Page, You Would Be Surprised How Many Followers S by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 02, 2018
Abjay97:
With that kind of rubbish they played against Tottenham
Re: This Sex Doll Has An Instagram Page, You Would Be Surprised How Many Followers S by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 02, 2018
ovadozes:

With that kind of rubbish they played against Tottenham

I am not even concerned with any of them, I am only concern with Nigeria winning the CHAN
Re: This Sex Doll Has An Instagram Page, You Would Be Surprised How Many Followers S by joshmoy(m): 10:26am On Feb 02, 2018
It'd be tough for Nigeria. considering the fact that the team has an injured player.

(1) (Reply)

See Video Of Lady What Danced With Boobs Widely Open At A Party / How I Got Free From Masturbation / When I Have Money My Wife Will Allow Me Do Doggy Style (READ STORY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.