Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money (38171 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Sleeping In Church (Photo) / Throwback Photo Of Abdulmumin Jibrin, Dino Melaye And Obasanjo From 13 Years Ago / Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by KissCODE(m): 7:17am On May 26, 2016
HonNze:
Peter obi was the first Gov 2 hand over monetary assets both in local and foreign currency to his successor. Is on record
not just that he handed cash he didnt and over any loan to him.

Anambra state was clean. No internal nor external loan.

Obi tried so much
Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by chacoonder(m): 8:30am On May 26, 2016
Catastrophe1:
FYI Obi has been a billionaire in dollars before he was elected Anambra state governor. ask your papa well he will tell you.
The question is, how did he make his money?
Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by chacoonder(m): 8:31am On May 26, 2016
Catastrophe1:
FYI Obi has been a billionaire in dollars before he was elected Anambra state governor. ask your papa well he will tell you.
Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:37am On May 26, 2016
KissCODE:
i thought by now u would have out grown this fool.ishness.
It is the state that maintains presidential lodge. I wonder if u have ever visited Anambra and Anambra presidential lodge.

Besides, u should have waited for OBJ to come out and say Obi lied. U r not OBJ‘s press secretary nor his spokes person.

Obi was from APGA, how many times did OBJ visit during his tenure? I mean on a state visit.

The day OBJ slept at Okoh, was he on a state visit to Anambra?

Please grow up.
Shut up and grow.
Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by Momcherry(f): 11:18am On May 26, 2016
Oblak:
Please I want to ask. I get confused when someone says 'I hope this makes
front page'. I thought front page is where the topics are all outlined. Is it not
from there we open a thread? Is that not the front page? If not, please when
reading a thread, what does it mean to move that topic to front page again? I
will be glad if any answer is given. Thanks Nairalanders

Yes, front page is where topics are outlined but not all topics makes front page as some ends up in the 'thrash bins' grin *just joking *
As you know, there are different sections like food, business, agric.etc some topics are moved from these sections to frontpage.
When you come across a comment that says, 'I hope this makes front page', whereas you're reading from front page, know say the bobo or lady wey type am never know say the topic go reach front page. embarassed smiley
Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by globe16: 11:33am On May 26, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
This must be a lie the FG maintains a presidential lodge each in the 36 states, where the President stays when he is outside the FCT on a visitation. The only time Obasanjo didn't sleep in the Presidential Lodge, Awka, was when he decided to spend the night in the home of Alex Ewkueme, a party member, in Orumba.
Peter obi has always been a chronic liar and propagandist but I wonder how you know this much about Anambra.. Lol..
Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by globe16: 11:37am On May 26, 2016
Catastrophe1:
Continue spreading useless peter obi propaganda he uses to avoid his looting questions. I guess obi was the richest man in Nigeria before being governor according to you.. The same obi that was caught red handed in lagos trying to ferry 250 million abroad while he was governor. Obi was not even as rich as orji Kalu before becoming governor..
Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by globe16: 11:40am On May 26, 2016
HonNze:
[s]Peter obi, one of d best govs anambra has been produced so far. He hates extravagant spending[/s]
he hates extravagant spending but looted the state extravagantly.. rubbish
Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by judondasylva(m): 12:08pm On May 26, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by Catastrophe1: 3:45am On May 27, 2016
chacoonder:
he used you for rituals.
Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by chacoonder(m): 8:18am On May 27, 2016
Catastrophe1:
he used you for rituals.
Mehn!!!.you need to see a doc ASAP..Psychosis is a devastating disease.Get well soon bro.
Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by chacoonder(m): 9:32am On Jun 01, 2016
Catastrophe1:
he used you for rituals.
I can see that your brain is truly in a catastrophic mode.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu / Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) / Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.