Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money (38170 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Sleeping In Church (Photo) / Throwback Photo Of Abdulmumin Jibrin, Dino Melaye And Obasanjo From 13 Years Ago / Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:04pm On May 25, 2016
How is this relevant Peter Obi sef

1 Like

Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by saisede: 6:07pm On May 25, 2016
you saved the money and put it in your pocket abi A to Z of nigerian politicians are thieves none excluded from local to federal thieves in armoured car, na the ogun dat man get for london go kill una
Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by abbey621(m): 6:08pm On May 25, 2016
If something like that had truly happened it would have been all over the news or at least OBJ would have retaliated. This is purely a lie from a man possibly nursing future political ambitions. You people will believe anything grin grin grin OBJ in the early 2000s was more dictatorial than Buhari of 1984 and Buhari of present!

3 Likes

Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by ikennaoma(m): 6:10pm On May 25, 2016
learn from obiano mr adaobi

1 Like

Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by Oblak(m): 6:10pm On May 25, 2016
Please I want to ask. I get confused when someone says 'I hope this makes
front page'. I thought front page is where the topics are all outlined. Is it not
from there we open a thread? Is that not the front page? If not, please when
reading a thread, what does it mean to move that topic to front page again? I
will be glad if any answer is given. Thanks Nairalanders
Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by chidozieikeji2: 6:15pm On May 25, 2016
Nonsense talk from a stingy looter mr man prepare our account details very well because u need magu seriously

1 Like

Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by maleeks(m): 6:18pm On May 25, 2016
SincereBigot:
why should states even maintain a presidential lodge? from tax payers money? I commend Peter obi for the decision he took then.

he just indirectly shaded buhari and his sponsors.. but still do not be fooled o.. obi is not a saint
SincereBigot:
why should states even maintain a presidential lodge? from tax payers money? I commend Peter obi for the decision he took then.

he just indirectly shaded buhari and his sponsors.. but still do not be fooled o.. obi is not a saint
SincereBigot:

what of Saint Obi?
Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by SlimShaddy10(m): 6:18pm On May 25, 2016
chacoonder:
They are all looters..Mr Obi, where did you get the money you used in building the largest private mall (NEXT,abuja) in the country from?

shot up! peter obi has been a very big boy in business. note that!

1 Like

Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by aishmuhd(f): 6:32pm On May 25, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmmm !!! reeeeeeaaaaallllllyyyy?
Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by menstrualpad: 6:33pm On May 25, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Hmmm since Obj's son accused Obj of sleeping with his wife as a sharp man you protect your wife by telling Obj you don't have a place for him to sleep in Anambra because you no no him plan.
Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by XOGBADO(m): 6:43pm On May 25, 2016
Mekus68:
^^^^ Hmmm. I haven't heard of what u guys are saying before, is it true, did it really happen?

On the other hand, Biafrans are very sharp.
See hw Peter Obi used BRAIN to send him back to ABJ bck then. Lolz

Oga... What has this got to do with biafra?
Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 25, 2016
omowolewa:
How much were you able to save?
He didn't save farthing. Obasanjo's presence would have helped the economy of the state. He would have come with his retinue of aides, including Security men. Business leaders that would want to meet with him would also be there. They would sleep in hotels, buy drinks and food and relax with local people. They would have spent money in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 7:03pm On May 25, 2016
omowolewa:
...He saved and left enough amount while leaving office,you can ask or google it.

1 Like

Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by nwanky(m): 7:17pm On May 25, 2016
udordike:

Oko, Orumba-north to be precise. Enroute Onneh town, obodo ndi oma.
Oko?,,,nice one......I rep Ndiowu!
Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by obinnajr(m): 7:37pm On May 25, 2016
don't Mind The Idiot, even if he steal money from government at least he created more than 800 jobs for Nigerian Youths what of others that push out to Bank of America and dubai.

Come To Next where i work and confirm besides he's not even the own but his younger brother who was far richer than him and Peter was even Richer than Anambra before he became a governor.....

Am a living Testimony cos am NEXT

1 Like

Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by nickxtra(m): 8:02pm On May 25, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
This must be a lie the FG maintains a presidential lodge each in the 36 states, where the President stays when he is outside the FCT on a visitation. The only time Obasanjo didn't sleep in the Presidential Lodge, Awka, was when he decided to spend the night in the home of Alex Ewkueme, a party member, in Orumba.
Instead of him to sort issues he has with his enstranged god son, Gov. Obiano, Mr. Peter Obi is here making frivolous statements that hold no water.

2 Likes

Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by lanrejoe10: 8:15pm On May 25, 2016
I dey laugh
Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 25, 2016
How does this affect the price of tomatoes? Ehn lalasticlala
Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by balancediet(m): 8:30pm On May 25, 2016
Actually, he did ssave. Left billions in the state treasury for Obiano. It's on record, goggle it. He tried.
omowolewa:
Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by balancediet(m): 8:32pm On May 25, 2016
Actually he did save. Left billions in the state treasury for Gov. Obiano, its on record, goggle it.
omowolewa:
Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by freshdude99(m): 8:53pm On May 25, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
This must be a lie the FG maintains a presidential lodge each in the 36 states, where the President stays when he is outside the FCT on a visitation. The only time Obasanjo didn't sleep in the Presidential Lodge, Awka, was when he decided to spend the night in the home of Alex Ewkueme, a party member, in Orumba.
You now knw the affairs of the state more than an ex governor abi?
Some of u guys don't just worth replying ur posts #rubbish
Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by Catastrophe1: 10:12pm On May 25, 2016
chacoonder:
They are all looters..Mr Obi, where did you get the money you used in building the largest private mall (NEXT,abuja) in the country from?
FYI Obi has been a billionaire in dollars before he was elected Anambra state governor. ask your papa well he will tell you.
Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by toprealman: 10:14pm On May 25, 2016
rapistbuhari:
No reasonable governor hosted Obasanjo after he CORNERED his daughter in-law
yet he still parades himself everywhere with wanton impunity. Nigeria us turning to a travesty.
Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by toprealman: 10:14pm On May 25, 2016
rapistbuhari:
No reasonable governor hosted Obasanjo after he CORNERED his daughter in-law
yet he still parades himself everywhere with wanton impunity. Nigeria is turning to a travesty.
Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by danot1030: 10:18pm On May 25, 2016
You understood the need to cut needless expenses and ensure accountability in governance yet you encouraged Jonathan the dunce to loot our treasury to an alarming rate.
Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by Mekus68: 10:31pm On May 25, 2016
XOGBADO:

Oga... What has this got to do with biafra?
Bcuz IGBOS are brainy, sensible, clever, intelligent and smart.
Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by fortunechy(m): 10:51pm On May 25, 2016
is only a fool will host dt small devil
Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by HonNze: 10:58pm On May 25, 2016
Peter obi, one of d best govs anambra has been produced so far. He hates extravagant spending
Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:05pm On May 25, 2016
freshdude99:

You now knw the affairs of the state more than an ex governor abi?
Some of u guys don't just worth replying ur posts #rubbish
I keep record of all that happens. I'm like you that take everything hook, line and sinker.

1 Like

Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by HonNze: 11:06pm On May 25, 2016
Obi touched all d sectors 2ru ANIDS and still saved billions for d state which he handed over 2 Gov. obiano
Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by HonNze: 11:12pm On May 25, 2016
Peter obi was the first Gov 2 hand over monetary assets both in local and foreign currency to his predecessor. Is on record
Re: Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money by KissCODE(m): 6:41am On May 26, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
i thought by now u would have out grown this fool.ishness.
It is the state that maintains presidential lodge. I wonder if u have ever visited Anambra and Anambra presidential lodge.

Besides, u should have waited for OBJ to come out and say Obi lied. U r not OBJ‘s press secretary nor his spokes person.

Obi was from APGA, how many times did OBJ visit during his tenure? I mean on a state visit.

The day OBJ slept at Okoh, was he on a state visit to Anambra?

Please grow up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa / Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) / 6 Governors That Agreed To Hold Convention Without Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.