Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Throwback Photo Of Abdulmumin Jibrin, Dino Melaye And Obasanjo From 13 Years Ago - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Abdulmumin Jibrin, Dino Melaye And Obasanjo From 13 Years Ago (1214 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / Throwback Photo Of Abdulmumin Jibrin & His Brother: "Babes Were Dying Over Me" / Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Abdulmumin Jibrin, Dino Melaye And Obasanjo From 13 Years Ago by tola400: 10:21am On Aug 27, 2016
Embattled House of Representatives member, Abdulmumin Jibrin shared some pictorial of his life before he was elected into the House, including one with Senator Dino Melaye during Obasanjo's presidential campaign. Also pictured is a Thisday Style cover with his first wife, Laila.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/27/throwback-photo-of-abdulmumin-jibrin-dino-melaye-and-obasanjo-from-13-years-ago/

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abdulmumin Jibrin, Dino Melaye And Obasanjo From 13 Years Ago by tola400: 10:22am On Aug 27, 2016
more

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abdulmumin Jibrin, Dino Melaye And Obasanjo From 13 Years Ago by agwom(m): 10:22am On Aug 27, 2016
nice...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Abdulmumin Jibrin, Dino Melaye And Obasanjo From 13 Years Ago by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:28am On Aug 27, 2016
I'm still trying to understand the significance of this or its importance to Nigeria economy. Perhaps, I'm trying to find out how it affects his legislative duties.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Abdulmumin Jibrin, Dino Melaye And Obasanjo From 13 Years Ago by Richking98(m): 10:36am On Aug 27, 2016
See dem face...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Abdulmumin Jibrin, Dino Melaye And Obasanjo From 13 Years Ago by NextGovernor(m): 10:46am On Aug 27, 2016
Same set of people eating and milking this country since time immemorial. All they do is keep changing there clothes(political party) to deceive Nigerians....
Re: Throwback Photo Of Abdulmumin Jibrin, Dino Melaye And Obasanjo From 13 Years Ago by DankemzI(m): 10:48am On Aug 27, 2016
Now that we've seen the photos, I hope chickens will now have their proper meals

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And Recession / j / See a Ghanaian response to a Kenyan Tweet about Mark Zuckerberg's Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.