Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,058 members, 7,838,687 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

The Concept Of Honor......all Ondo State Nairalanders Meet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Concept Of Honor......all Ondo State Nairalanders Meet (362 Views)

Arewa Vs Ndigbo Novelty Match: Osinbajo To Honor Football Match / Betty Akeredolu's Gift To Children In Ondo State (Photos) / Ondo State Is Broke,I Can't Pay Workers, Mimiko Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Concept Of Honor......all Ondo State Nairalanders Meet by Bondesniger(m): 2:30pm On May 25, 2016
I have found that the more I honored others, the more they honored me and the more fulfilling my career became. In the business arena, I have been surrounded by people with awesome skills. The difference between good and great is determined by the mindset you choose to bring to the work. The concept of honor should be part of that mindset.

drop your details in this manner
Name
LGA
Mobile
email
sex
job if employed

we are looking for men and women with proven skills and ability to improve themselves and the lives of others

put your mindset to work positively

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Asks Nigerians To Assess Ministers / The Oil Lord Of Nigeria Locked-up Their Oil. Can Nigeria Survive? / FG Verification Exercise Uncovers 43,000 Ghost Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.