Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 (102600 Views)

Nairalanders Iftaar (kaduna Edition Season 1) / Nairaland Ramadan Iftaar 2015 / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by deols(f): 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2010
May Allah make it easy
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by woro: 11:53am On Aug 06, 2010
salam alekun just goin thru this thread now neva knew dr was somtin lik dis last year.this is a very good idea may Allah reward us all ease our task amin is there gona be somtin like dis this ramadan?may Allah make us witness it and more of it amin if yes pls feel free to post. u can as well reach me on 08033431535 or saidjide@yahoo.com
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2010
I'm suggesting next week Friday evening @ same venue we ahd last year.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by javalove(m): 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2010
Salam Alykun

JARUS. . .this is ojoro oooo. . .let som1 else benefit from the reward of hostinf jare. . .lol

I wont be able to make it cos I'm now in Ethiopia working with the AU.

If I was around, I would have hosted you all to a buffet. . . grin

Last year was fun and I hope this year will be even more.

may Allah preserve our lives till then and beyond.

If any form of assistance is needed, please e so fun mi. . .

Salam Alykun

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2010
javalove:

Salam Alykun

JARUS. . .this is ojoro oooo. . .let som1 else benefit from the reward of hostinf jare. . .lol

Salam Alykun

wa alaikum salam
Cool. No problems.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by zayhal(f): 11:13am On Aug 10, 2010
javalove:

Salam Alykun

Salam Alykun

Haba java, Jarus only picked ONE day out of 30/29days now. We still have several days to benefit from, not so? smiley
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by javalove(m): 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2010
lol. . .i no dey naija na. . .anywayz i wud see wat I can do from here. . .
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Ak4ril(m): 11:35am On Aug 11, 2010
Wow, this is great, may almighty Allah reward Jarus for this great inspiration, I hope to see more of muslims like you in other locations.

I wish to attend the Iftaar, although V.I is far from my place, I hope to come for muslim ummah sake.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by rasheebuk: 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2010
Salam Alykum,pls im new on nairaland and i would like to know more about the iftar's arrangement also if you are talking about this 2010 ramadan.Jazakumulahi kairan
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by haboosa(m): 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2010
Jarus:

I'm suggesting next week Friday evening @ same venue we ahd last year.
@ jarus this will not effectively take kia of all of us i suggest you do it twice or trice , for people on the mainland and Ikeja let them converges at Ikeja or Surulere while people on the island should use the same point ASAP any other day and venue should be the last part of Ramadan b4 itikaf, while the first and the second should hold in the first and the second week of Ramadan respectively, [b]I am in [/b]but i am in for the Mainland own cos i live in Ogba which is very far from the point you choose at Ajose adeogun or there about, i will call you in the evening or you call me so that we can talk on which other venue we can use on the Mainland and the Topic we can discuss, May almighty Allah reward you abundantly and may he Continue to be with you as he has been doing from AMS,OGS,OAU till now, AMEN JAZAKALLAHU KHAIRAN.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by chakula: 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2010
Jarus:

2ND NAIRALANDERS IFTAAR

My suggestions:
PLACE
- Since majority of us are in Lagos, it will take place in Lagos
- If we can get at least 3 willing brothers and/or sisters in other locations, especially Kano then they can have their own at these locations too, agreeing on venue and date among themselves.

@Muhsin over to you.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by fxskye: 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2010
Salam Alaekum to all Muslims in the globe,

That's very nice of you Jarus. But Lagos city is very big also. How can you extend this to willing muslims in other part of lagos?

Well, I'm "in" for the Iftaar. I stay in Agege area.

Jazakumlahu-khairan, Meaning May Allah (One & The Only God) reward you  abundantly
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by odunz80(m): 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2010
I would really love to b part of dis in lagos.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by ajibawealt(m): 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2010
haboosa:

@ jarus this will not effectively take kia of all of us i suggest you do it twice or trice , for people on the mainland and Ikeja let them converges at Ikeja or Surulere while people on the island should use the same point ASAP any other day and venue should be the last part of Ramadan b4 itikaf, while the first and the second should hold in the first and the second week of Ramadan respectively, [b]I am in [/b]but i am in for the Mainland own cos i live in Ogba which is very far from the point you choose at Ajose adeogun or there about, i will call you in the evening or you call me so that we can talk on which other venue we can use on the Mainland and the Topic we can discuss, May almighty Allah reward you abundantly and may he Continue to be with you as he has been doing from AMS,OGS,OAU till now, AMEN JAZAKALLAHU KHAIRAN.

I agree with haboosa on this. It would make a lot of us to participate in this rewarding act if we can hold one on the mainland. May Almighty Allah accept our fast as an act of Ibadah and to Jarus, I say Jazakallahu Khairan
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Boller: 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2010
This is nice and very interesting. I'll love to be part of it this year. As for location this year, I suggest Mainland since it happened on Island last year. I also support contribution voluntarily to add more reward.

Sallam Aleykum
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by tunfeek: 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2010
[color=#006600]@ jarus this will not effectively take kia of all of us i suggest you do it twice or trice , for people on the mainland and Ikeja let them converges at Ikeja or Surulere while people on the island should use the same point ASAP any other day and venue should be the last part of Ramadan b4 itikaf, while the first and the second should hold in the first and the second week of Ramadan respectively, I am in but i am in for the Mainland own cos i live in Ogba which is very far from the point you choose at Ajose adeogun or there about, i will call you in the evening or you call me so that we can talk on which other venue we can use on the Mainland and the Topic we can discuss, May almighty Allah reward you abundantly and may he Continue to be with you as he has been doing from AMS,OGS,OAU till now, AMEN JAZAKALLAHU KHAIRAN.

I agree with haboosa on this. It would make a lot of us to participate in this rewarding act if we can hold one on the mainland. May Almighty Allah accept our fast as an act of Ibadah and to Jarus, I say Jazakallahu Khaira. @jarus expecting positive reply on this JAZAKALLAU KHAIRAN once more
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by murajh: 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2010
May Allah reward you my brother.This is very interesting,I pray to do so.This is a profitable business.Insha Allah you will get your reward for it.Amin.Alert me if am available i will be there Insha Allah.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by 13volts(m): 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2010
Salam Alaekum to all Muslims in Jos only, this is an example of what to expect during this holiy month of ramadan if we could get together

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by muhsin(m): 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2010
Salam,

I wish I could say much here. Hence all I can say is: may Allah help you in organizing, attending and everything related to this very important event.

P:S

P
chakula:

@Muhsin over to you.

I just saw that. I don't think I could do anything. There's only me (and you) here. lol smiley
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by javalove(m): 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2010
i wish i was home, walahi

#Javalove. . unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by ololade2(m): 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2010
SALAM
          I've been a member of nairaland for some time now,but never knew something of this happened last year. Even if I wont make it, the feeling that such good thing is happening would av made me happy for that day and that month,
To those who were there; it was a call to strengthen the Hummah and you made it(may ALLAH reward you all)

as for this coming one, I pray ALLAH make it a success, I believe am in.

, RAMADAN KAREEM.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by marcus1234: 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2010
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by ololade2(m): 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2010
hope U'r doing fine where U are now, U can still join, cos far or near, we are ONE@javalove
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by squad1: 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2010
This is a very good idea, but wat abt WE dat are in Abuja? grin
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2010
squad1:

squad1:

If we ahve 3 or 4 of you here and you feel like having one in Abuja, you're welcome
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by squad1: 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2010
@Jarus, that nice of you, so, count me in, im no. 1
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by MUZBO(m): 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2010
I'm in. . .wey venue?
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by squad1: 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2010
@Muzbo, r u in Abuja? if yes, that good, lets chill first, we will decide the venue later, I believe we will be up to 10 before the end of dis week,
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by suxes2005(m): 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2010
I like eating but i aint a muslim
am i welcomed?

SHALOM
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by tunyus(m): 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2010
@ jarus
JAZAKHUM LLAHU KHAYRAN. may Allah reward u abundantly
i miss out last year.I will be happy indeed if i can be part of this.
pls update us as event unfold itself
contact, tunyus05@yahoo.com
PLS COUNT ME IN
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by macomrades(m): 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2010
Salam, it's been a while since i posted but anyways how about those of us in Abuja?
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2010
U r welcome, suxes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (57) (Reply)

Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) / 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.