Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 (102571 Views)

Nairalanders Iftaar (kaduna Edition Season 1) / Nairaland Ramadan Iftaar 2015 / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by justfash50: 10:18am On Aug 29, 2009
Salam Alaekum, i am also patiently waiting to see the clips of the Brothers and Sisters that have painstakingly took their time to ensure this Forum for Muslims is Defended at all times. May Allah Shower HIS blessings on you all and May HE grant u all a vicegerant(children) that will worship ALLAH more than how we are practicing now.amin
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Phemour: 10:27am On Aug 29, 2009
Fen Q
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by justfash50: 10:32am On Aug 29, 2009
Alhamdullah i am proud to be one and i only not wear it but it is the way of my life.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by poj(m): 11:38am On Aug 29, 2009
wow! i must ve missed. i actually discovered ds section of NR two or three weeks ago & v not visited lately. i would ve love to be there, not because of d food though, but to meet my fellow brothers in d deen.kudos to jarus, nice initiative. may allah uplift you.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by igbalajobi: 11:44am On Aug 29, 2009
Bismillahi Rahamon Raheem,

Let me say, on behalf of all NL Muslims and especially those who made to the place yesterday, Jazakum llahu Khairan Kheziran to Bro.
Jarus lipsrsealed whoe, I almost mention your real name. May ALLAH in His infinite mercy continue to guide, guard and bless you.
We really unmasked some faces yesterday

We really had a nice time. Abuzola, Javalove & Aremuganagan and Sister Aimat2 helped you with your porridge.   wink cheesy grin

oyb, thanks for the transport. I got home in time to face Hajia and she was really mad at me especially when I told her I was  full but Allah was in control.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by igbalajobi: 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2009
D Fearless,

Thanks.

I saw your missed calls and your text this morning.

Is the first no your other no?

We prayed for everybody including Daddy Olabowale, mukinat, Abuzola. The table was alomost turned over when somebody mention Abuzola grin. He was in high demand yesternight.

As i said, just hold Javalove, Arenugangan and Aimat2 responsible for your porridge. They were even taunting you and mukinat while eating it. I wish you couls see the pics and Vid. Javalove insists he wud be posting them even though some of us sont want it cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Phemour: 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2009
We need a summary of what happened. smiley
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Abuzola(m): 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2009
igbalajobi:

D Fearless,

Thanks.

We prayed for everybody including Daddy Olabowale, mukinat, Abuzola. The table was alomost turned over when somebody mention Abuzola grin. He was in high demand yesternight.

As i said, just hold Javalove, Arenugangan and Aimat2 responsible for your porridge. They were even taunting you and mukinat while eating it. I wish you couls see the pics and Vid. Javalove insists he wud be posting them even though some of us sont want it cheesy

One major reason i avoided that prestigeous show is because i know you guys will defintely sermon/lecture me to thread softly on NL, some of you may evebn Vambuzz me, infact beat me cheesy.

By GOD whom my soul belong to, I do not fear death, the infidels ain't my suspicion

'They were even taunting you and mukinat while eating it'

hope it wasn't backbiting, else you owe us for forgiveness
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Phemour: 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2009
Abuzola:

One major reason i avoided that prestigeous show is because i know you guys will defintely sermon/lecture me to thread softly on NL, some of you may evebn Vambuzz me, infact beat me cheesy.
I Disagree
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Abuzola(m): 1:05pm On Aug 29, 2009
Phemour:

I Disagree

why ?
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by igbalajobi: 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2009
@ Abuzola,
One major reason i avoided that prestigeous show is because i know you guys will defintely sermon/lecture me to thread softly on NL, some of you may evebn Vambuzz me, infact beat me .

Contrary to that, We were all appreciative of your posts especially when it comes to facing the unbelivers and we agree we need somebody of your timber, Iroko cheesy and calibre to defend Islam becos not all of us have the tenacity to face the unbelievers.

hope it wasn't backbiting, else you owe us for forgiveness

Never! it was merely a joke. Your brothers and sisters in Islam are quite aware of the implications of backbiting. May ALLAH forgive us all
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Abuzola(m): 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2009
igbalajobi:

@ Abuzola,
Contrary to that, We were all appreciative of your posts especially when it comes to facing the unbelivers and we agree we need somebody of your timber, Iroko cheesy and calibre to defend Islam becos not all of us have the tenacity to face the unbelievers.

Never! it was merely a joke. Your brothers and sisters in Islam are quite aware of the implications of backbiting. May ALLAH forgive us all

Amin, for the first time i ain't condemn . Thanks man
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by javalove(m): 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2009
Salam Alyk. . .!

Yesterday was funnnnnnnnnn. . . Alhamdulilah. . .I need meets like this more often cos I'm a workaholic. . .!

It was nice meeting everyone present. . .igbalajobi, coolguyz, alimat2, Aremugangan, Malik, The Fearless etc!!!

All of una wey no come miss ooooo!!!

May Allah reward u abundantky Jarus and to everyone that made it to the meet.

Dont worry, I ensured u guys didnt miss any piece of the action. . . I wud be doing the upload of the videos soonest. . .videos at the mosque, on the road to mama cass, at mama cass. . .

we had lots of fun, shared jokes, sermon, exchange of contacts and YESSSSSSSS A FRIEND OF MINE IS ON THE VERGE OF BECOMING A MUSLIM. HE HAS CHOSEN A MUSLIM NAME AND HE OBSERVED SOLATU MAGHRIB WITH US. HIS MUSLIM NAME IS MUHAMMED. Allahu Akbar!!!!
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by igbalajobi: 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2009
ALLAHU AKBAR

Are you talking about Javarules?
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by yemi221(m): 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2009
salam, yesterday was fun, jazakumullau khiran to jarus
@ igbalajobi it was javarules his name is now muhammed
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2009
@javalove, please stop making the absentees jealous with your stories of what happened sad
grin
please also post pictures, thank you. My browser does not allow viewing of videos online.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by yemi221(m): 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2009
@ igbalajobi i hope u av settled wit hajia its nt easy
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by igbalajobi: 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2009
@Yemi22,

It wasn't easy o but Well sha ALLAH was in control. grin

Luckily for me she was also attending an Iftaar by a sisters' group
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Abuzola(m): 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2009
Me too i can't view video, only pics
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Aremugangan(m): 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2009
Assalam Alaykum,
let me start with my humble brother Abuzola. I'm afraid i have to urge you to take issues with leniency especially when the talk is indoor(between we muslims). We wouldn't have stabbed your back now. Don't take issues too P. Be fast at hearing but be mild at replying(you know the exact phrase from the hadith).
Who talk say make javalove take am easy make others no jealous? U needed be with us yesterday, we were all filed with joy. Javarule now Muhammed said "this is the true definition of brothrhood in Islam".(javalove no 4gt 2complete his reversion rites o).
@javarules, on behalf of AREMUGANGAN and the Muslim Ummah, i say Assalam Alaykum.
@jarus "Is there any reward for good other than good?"
@all Jazzakumlahu Khaeran Insha Alah. Amin
Maa Salam
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by SharafG: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2009
Assalam Alaikum Bros/Sis in Islam,

Can u please advise/influence the owners or moderators of Nairaland to please leave

Ramadan topics on the home page till the exit of the Glorious Month!

I have made Nairaland my Tafsir Class since the begining of Ramadan, 4 i live in the

part of country where I dont understand their language of sermons.

Besides, let there be curent topics on Islam and Muslims always.

If for topics, get me educated on how to post them. I will try to be sending enough inshallah!

Happy Ramadan and Jazakumullah Khairan to all philantropists!

I love Islam, live Islam and pray to Die a Muslim (amin smiley)
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2009
Sharaf,
read this page to know how to start a new thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-142313.0.html
May Allah reward you for the effort you put into carrying out acts of Ibadah and keep you steadfast in Islam. Amin.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 30, 2009
Asalam alaikum.
@topic~i was sick so couldnt make it to the iftar but i want u guys to gist me on how it went.I hope u guys got the opportunity of abuzola & mukina 2,anyhow may Allah spare our lives & accept our ramadhan.
Ma salam
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by dominique(f): 11:13am On Aug 30, 2009
As salaam alaikum brothers and sisters
really wish i was a part of the program, but the venue was toooo far sad cry besides, i was wary i would be the only female. May Allah accept our Ibadah and make us better Muslims.
Ma salaam.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Aremugangan(m): 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2009
@dominique, oh, ehn, em, hmmn, unnn, ah, aaayyyaaaaaaa!!! If alimat had thought like that as well, we wouldn't had had any female among us, 't would have been a gathering of only muslim males on NL. Take heart ehn? No worry, you miss the event but you no miss the video. Upload of video coming soonest.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by yemi221(m): 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2009
@dominiq we had a female in d house and dat was alimat.it was fun sha,
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by muhsin(m): 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,

Wish you brothers and sisters had a momentous time together.

Salam.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2009
muhsin:

Assalamu alaikum,

Wish you brothers and sisters had a momentous time together.

Salam.
Wa alaikum salam,
Yes, and I passed your message across to everybody
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by coolguyz(m): 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2009
ummm, a worthwhile experience it was. it will need one to write a long epistle to capture the totality of the events. some looks really betrayed the ID they use on nairaland while others aura will make you doubt if they truly write the posts on NL themselves.

above all the brotherhood exhibited was just sooooo much that i was happy we gave practical meaning to the saying of the holy prophet (PBUH).
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Aremugangan(m): 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2009
lol. @coolguyz, please give us some guys with both faces. I know where i fall.lol
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2009
LOL @ coolguyz analysis, pls I'm eager to know where I fall in the two categories.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 01, 2009
Whia is picshors now?. . . . .?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (57) (Reply)

Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) / 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.