Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,979 members, 7,810,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 (102599 Views)

Nairalanders Iftaar (kaduna Edition Season 1) / Nairaland Ramadan Iftaar 2015 / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by alimat2(f): 10:17am On Sep 01, 2009
Its all fun sha cheesy cheesy,

@Abu,

I and javalove helped u in eating ur meal, we all wish u were there.

@coolguy,

Thanks for the ride.

THANK GOD AM A MUSLIM cool cool cool
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by muhsin(m): 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2009
Jarus:

Wa alaikum salam,
Yes, and I passed your message across to everybody

Thanks
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by ayinba1(f): 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2009
@Jarus,

Very commendable effort. Please, please, please, create a mailing list for us muslim nairalanders and let us share the pics and or video. I'd love to put a face to the wonderful contributors.

Thanks
ayinba@yahoo.com
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by bilms(m): 11:12am On Sep 02, 2009
Assalam,

i have been away for some time now, but Alhamdulillah,am back now,

My fellow brothers and sisters,it ismy pleasure to share with u the word of Allah,

According to prophet saying

the best good one can do for his or her children is selective marriage,

selective marriage means choosing ur partner with d fear of almighty Allah, not just by beauty or financial capability,or family background,

we the youth,i think we really need to choose our wife by carefully selecting, because the type of wife you have will determine the kind of child you will have,

after choosing ur wife, then we need not to start our family with Zina(funication), please my fellow brothers,i am urgingu to takenote of this,

if we are free from these, then,after getting married and we want to go near our wife, we should try as much as possible to say some prayers, because asshaitan will alway stay besides u, since he has started the enemity with our great grand father (adam) so he will stay to have some impact on d child to come, but if we pray, Allah will guide and protect us from all his wishes,

this is a prayer that should be recited b4 going near ur wife,

Allahuma,janib shaitan,wajanibu shaitan maa razaqtani,

plz try no this prayer off head,

if ur wife is pregnant, try do some prayer to seek for God's protection against shiatan, and finally when ur wife give brith, d first day, call prayers to child right hear and do ikhomat to the left hear, to protectd child from shaitna whisper,

Massalam,

i will be coming to lagos Next week. i will be there till d end of fasting inshalah
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Aremugangan(m): 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2009
@blims, Wa Alaykum Salam.
Please, next time, endeavour to complete your salama.
Permit me to say for the sake of formality, i suggest you create a thread for your discussion as the message sharply contrasts with the topic here. (we don't observe solatul-jumat anyday save on fridays right?). Everything by me's been well taken. May Allah accept our Ibaadah, amin.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by muhsin(m): 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2009
ayinba1:

@Jarus,

Very commendable effort. Please, please, please, create a mailing list for us muslim nairalanders and let us share the pics and or video. I'd love to put a face to the wonderful contributors.

Thanks
ayinba@yahoo.com

Seconded!

Jarus, where are you?
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by morzook(m): 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2009
We are still expecing the pix
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2009
Aremugangan,
Over to you
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Aremugangan(m): 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2009
Redirecting,
Javalove in charge,
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Lagosboy: 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2009
You brothers should satisfy the thirst of we that could not attend. Show us pics , video and express the happenings at the iftar as it is almost one week. Like ayinba said you could send it to our mailing addresses if some folks dont want their pic online for obvious reasons.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Dfearless1(m): 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2009
@Aremugangan and D-Fearless

I need to meet u guys to collect the pictures u guys took wiv ur fones. I have one video with me and still expecting the part 2 video from D-Fearless
\D-Fearless was in my house on sunday. . .
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by javalove(m): 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2009
D-fearless:

@Aremugangan and D-Fearless

I need to meet u guys to collect the pictures u guys took wiv your fones. I have one video with me and still expecting the part 2 video from D-Fearless
\D-Fearless was in my house on sunday. . .

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

D=Fearless was in my nouse and he used my laptop. I think he didnt logout and when i visited NL. . i just posted not knowing that i'm posting with DFearless ID. . .LOL!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Aremugangan(m): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2009
@javalove. How do we see considering your busy schedule? grin grin grin.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Dfearless1(m): 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2009
Assalam alaykum,
Am very sorry not been online 4 Muslim Section. My phone browser does not allow me 2 login 2 Nairaland. Javalove need ur assistance on dat. Any way 2 D issue on ground (Iftar Video clips) Insha Allahu U will all get it soonest.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2009
When will all of you's soon be soon?
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Abuzola(m): 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2009
D-fearless:

Assalam alaykum,
Am very sorry not been online 4 Muslim Section. My phone browser does not allow me 2 login 2 Nairaland. Javalove need your assistance on dat. Any way 2 D issue on ground (Iftar Video clips) Insha Allahu U will all get it soonest.

Probably next year
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Abuzola(m): 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2009
D-fearless:

Assalam alaykum,
Am very sorry not been online 4 Muslim Section. My phone browser does not allow me 2 login 2 Nairaland. Javalove need your assistance on dat. Any way 2 D issue on ground (Iftar Video clips) Insha Allahu U will all get it soonest.

Probably next year
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 10, 2009
@my dear muslims i would advise u people not to post pictures or videos for security sake
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Abuzola(m): 5:30am On Sep 10, 2009
I agree, i think e mail will be preferable, don't post the pics or video to any strange or pioneer I.D
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Bashbaba(m): 8:24am On Sep 10, 2009
Salam Alaykun.

@Jarus,Aremugangan,javalove et el
When are you people going to release the Iftaar Pictures and Video? By Allah ,I am sure that Allah knows what you all conseal in your breasts. Masalam
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2009
if u people know what the enemies of ISLAM conceals you all wont post pictures,or dnt you know that millions are seeing the light everyday by our posts, and to the people of the book is annoying, so they can do and undo, remember ALLAH warns you of the enemies
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Bashbaba(m): 7:46am On Sep 11, 2009
uplawal:

if u people know what the enemies of ISLAM conceals you all wont post pictures,or dnt you know that millions are seeing the light everyday by our posts, and to the people of the book is annoying, so they can do and undo, remember ALLAH warns you of the enemies

Does this affect posting it to our individual mail addresses?
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2009
No it doesnt,but am just saying it will be wise not to post it on nairaland
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by zayhal(f): 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2009
@jarus

I'm seeing this topic for the 1st time. Don't know how I missed it then. But still I want to know, how did it go? Did nairalander muslims turn up? How many of them came? Please gist us.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2009
zayhal:

@jarus

I'm seeing this topic for the 1st time. Don't know how I missed it then. But still I want to know, how did it go? Did nairalander muslims turn up? How many of them came? Please gist us.
Ten people turned up. Myself, oyb, alimat2, javalove, igbalajobi, showbobo, aremugangan, yemi22, D-fearless and one other person.
It was fun and interesting. We prayed our moghrib prayer at a mosque in VI and later proceeded to Mama Cass restaurant for the chop.

For personal reasons, we have decided not to put the pictures here, but below is the food is the extra food we jokingly called Abuzola's food. Abuzola was absent.
The hands you are seeing are those of Nairalanders.

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by zayhal(f): 5:14pm On Dec 22, 2009
thanx for the info. May Allah reward you abundantly for that beautiful initiative, and all those who went too.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2010
2ND NAIRALANDERS IFTAAR
Alhamdulilah, another Ramadan period is knocking the door. In few weeks time, insha Allah, another ramadan will commence. We pray Allah spare our lives till then and beyond.

As was known to all those who were here last year, and as may be seen from pages 1-8 of this thread for those who were not here last year, we had our maiden Nairalanders iftaar(joint breaking of fast together) last year, hosted by yours sincerely, and held at Mama cass Restaurant, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Recall we promised to make the event an annual affair. Here comes another ramadan, alhamdulilah.
To this end, I want us to start planning now so that we can have a more organised event.

My suggestions:
PLACE
- Since majority of us are in Lagos, it will take place in Lagos
- If we can get at least 3 willing brothers and/or sisters in other locations, especially Abuja, Kaduna, Kano, London or New York, then they can have their own at these locations too, agreeing on venue and date among themselves

DATE
- For Lagos, I will suggest first or second Friday of Ramadan
- Other locations can fix date, after agreeing to hold one

VENUE/HOST
We have two options:
1, A member can undertake to host everybody, at his/her house or an eatery. We used Mama Cass, VI, last year. We can still use it or another convenient venue. HINT: The host should budget at least 15,000, depending on number of people that turned up.
2, We raise money within ourselves before the day and, under the coordination of Mod or any other person, fix a venue, preferably at an eatery.

Let’s discuss this and come up with a definitive plan before 1st day of Ramadan.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by zayhal(f): 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2010
Good suggestions brother. Let more people come on so we can deliberate together. Though I doubt if I can come, you know cooking for family and all.

Contributing money won't be a bad idea and we can even have it in one of our homes.

May Allah preserve our lives till then and beyond and make the Ramadhan a 'barakaful' one for us.
                       smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by ronkeenuf(f): 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2010
Amin
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Dfearless1(m): 1:13am On Jul 22, 2010
E ya. It really pain me dat I would not b present 4 d 2nd Iftaar in Lagos cos am ryt now in Emirate. Insha Allahu, I will try 2 contribute my financial quota so dat my fellow Ummah dat will b present will enjoy demselves beta dan wat I experience last year. Am presently watching dos videos of last year. Am glad dat I was present.
@Jarus,
Plz send me ur numba cos Av changed my phone & numba. Mine is 08098555784 or mail me @ admiraluqmon@gmail.com
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Toheebah: 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2010
this will really encourage people like me. i wish i could make it, Good luck people. Let's remain steadfast.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2010
asalamu alekum sister taheebah,you are highly welcome,and make sure you do attend the IFTAAR

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (57) (Reply)

Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) / 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.