Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,626 members, 7,827,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa (39983 Views)

Buhari Appoints Heads Of 23 Federal Agencies [full List] / FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation / FG APPOINTS NEW HEADS FOR NTA, NBC, FRCN, VON AND NOA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by cashreport: 5:32pm On May 25, 2016
[size=14pt]
hucienda:
Sai Baba! Sai Northernocracy! grin

You gotta luv Buhari though- he no send... cheesy No need to pretend or fake it... hehehe hope the next southern president is taking notes too in his IDGAF! note book.

So zombies, over to you. Defend the indefensible... lemme help you with one excuse -

"I don't care where s/he's from, so far they can do the job"... you know the drill wink

hehehe... Make una carry go...
[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by hahn(m): 5:33pm On May 25, 2016
Let the propaganda begin.

On both sides undecided
Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by jordinsparkles(f): 5:33pm On May 25, 2016
Hmmm....this is gonna be interesting.....
Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by StoneLucifer: 5:33pm On May 25, 2016
Even the SW that voted massively for PMB are now being systematically sidelined in the power game..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by rolams(m): 5:33pm On May 25, 2016
We don enter one chance! This man, nawa ooooooooo! Do ur 4 years and go!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by guywitzerogal(m): 5:33pm On May 25, 2016
einst3in:
Wailers. If u will just look at the appointments, it was one per geopolitical zone. Pls have some chill.
zombie. If u will Jst b followin like malu how many geopolitical zone do we have?

8 Likes

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 25, 2016
so so Hausa people... mtcheww

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by teebillz: 5:33pm On May 25, 2016
*In zombies voice* As long as they are competent, who cares? Baba carry go jo.

5 Likes

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by IkpuMmadu: 5:33pm On May 25, 2016
Hausa took 3 and Igbo one, Yoruba one, Ijaw none, Efik none and hausa fulani three

We told the suffersticated monkeys, they wont hear...now how far

10 Likes

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by chumaster(m): 5:34pm On May 25, 2016
kikikikikiki gringringrin
Let me say it again, Buhari has a hidden agenda of not islamization but disintegration of this country

4 Likes

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 25, 2016
We said it !
Yorubas got same number with the 5%.

PROUDLY 5% THAT CONTROLS THE 95%

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by free2ryhme: 5:34pm On May 25, 2016
Major position given to Aboki

1 Like

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by eagleeye2: 5:34pm On May 25, 2016
hucienda:

So zombies, over to you. Defend the indefensible... lemme help you with one excuse -

"I don't care where s/he's from, so far they can do the job"... you know the drill wink

hehehe... Make una carry go...[/b][/i]
Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by gurunlocker: 5:35pm On May 25, 2016
hucienda:

You gotta luv Buhari though- he no send... cheesy No need to pretend or fake it... hehehe hope the next southern president is taking notes too in his IDGAF! note book.

lol.. Bro, you know them well, they will just write "I don't care where they are from, so far they can do the job".... Awon werey

5 Likes

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 25, 2016
Did any of you check to see if each was picked from the various geopolitical zones, mba, stay here and be shouting agenda up and down, who you epp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 25, 2016
hucienda:

his appointments are really getting me worried, this is getting too much.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by ceeceebobo(m): 5:36pm On May 25, 2016
Sai Buhari[color=#000000][/color] grin
Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by kceewhyte(m): 5:37pm On May 25, 2016
King of the North

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by DrGud: 5:37pm On May 25, 2016
Are there no competent people from other region, undecided why is giving only core north appointment? Islamization agenda. I dey para.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by VulgarVulvas: 5:38pm On May 25, 2016
When they said power must return to the north which part did you troussed myopic zombies to the south did not understand?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by cashreport: 5:38pm On May 25, 2016
[size=13pt] my Yoruba friends

How market ??

Only one name

On the list

Check the number of Yoruba appointments since Buharia started last year is it up to 9 ??

The North has close to 40 appointments as at today[/size]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by teebillz: 5:39pm On May 25, 2016
StoneLucifer:
Even the SW that voted massively for PMB are now being systematically sidelined in the power game..

How many votes did they contribute? Lagos as a whole barely mustered 600,000 votes.

2 Likes

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by nkowaputa(m): 5:39pm On May 25, 2016
lifezone247:
Op I understand why 1-4 are in bold format.

grin grin grin
Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by chumaster(m): 5:39pm On May 25, 2016
NaijaMutant:
This is simply a complete representation of the Federal Northern character Principle

Buhari is just an unrepentant Parochial Tribalist undecided
Actually are you realising it now Smh

3 Likes

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by Generalyemi(m): 5:40pm On May 25, 2016
I pity the west that don't know there place in this expired country .thinking that they are one with d north

2 Likes

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by AxeurdaddyIX: 5:41pm On May 25, 2016
4 Northerners, 1 Yoruba and 1 Igbo

I'm not being tribalistic, Its just an observation

6 Likes

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by datopaper(m): 5:42pm On May 25, 2016
How many people that watch NTA, FRSC if not during election.

The people buhari appointed are Nigerians.

Chineke.
Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by Izontubo(m): 5:43pm On May 25, 2016
He north can fill up all government sits no wahala... cool...as they do that my Niger delta brothers are ever ready to control oil and gas...so they can have all the sits in abuja for all we care...

6 Likes

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by push23: 5:43pm On May 25, 2016
[size=28pt]The appointment are not base on spreed.. So this appointment does not look fair.. [/size]
Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by Oyinda32(m): 5:44pm On May 25, 2016
OKKO:
I support muslimization of Nigeria, I have changed my name to Aliyu till the end of this administration.

Receive brain... not all of them are Muslims.. their names might sound so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by sweetgala(m): 5:45pm On May 25, 2016
lifezone247:
Op I understand why 1-4 are in bold format.

Only your stupudity would not allow you examine the list correctly and then reason that Nigeria is more than Hausa/Fulani , Igbo and Yoruba

This list has individuals from the middle belt and folks who are from far ends of northern sphere who are neither Hausa nor Fulani and deserve an equal representation.

Only fools like yourself reason that all northerners are muslim, Hausa etc.

North may be United for political strength and gain but otherwise it is equally ethnically fragmented as the South

There are only 1 Hausa person in that list
1 Fulfude speaking individual
2 middle belt
1 Yoruba
And one SE/SW

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by nbright: 5:46pm On May 25, 2016
4 a b okis 1southwaste 1 ipod

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Regretted Donating 2000 To Buhari In 2015 & He Immediately Got Refunded / Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State / Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of A Soldier Purportedly Abandoned By Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.