Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa (39960 Views)

Buhari Appoints Heads Of 23 Federal Agencies [full List] / FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation / FG APPOINTS NEW HEADS FOR NTA, NBC, FRCN, VON AND NOA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by Fabrolistic: 11:00pm On May 25, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

I concur!

Mine is now alhaji borno adamawa
lol.
I think alhaji daura kano sounds best.
Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by ALImaza48(m): 11:01pm On May 25, 2016
N Y DID U CHOOSE ALIYU @ OKKO
Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by push23: 12:50am On May 26, 2016
[size=48pt]Rejected.[/size]
Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by legba1(m): 2:14am On May 26, 2016
gurunlocker:
I was here to check names, I wasn't disappointed ....

80%...10%...10%

BADT BOUY....
Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by tiwiex(m): 6:29am On May 26, 2016
AntidaftMOD:
[s][/s]

I dunno why most of you have chosen to be so senseless. Six people were appointed and two are from the South while 4 come from the North. How many regions are in the North? There are three regions in the North just like the South. As far as I'm concerned, the region that ain't represented here now is the South South. An Igbo man (SE) was appointed, a Yoruba man (SW) was appointed and I'm very sure the remaining 4 would be shared among the 3 Northern regions. I,e, 2 Northwest, 1 Northeast and 1 from North-Central.
Where do you stand on the matter? 2 from NW, 0 from SS? Your point is?

1 Like

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by HAH: 7:50am On May 26, 2016
cuteboy2:

Yakubu Mohammed is from Edo indeed!!!
Edo ko, Edinburgh ni

Even Liman Mansur is from Yenagoa in Bayelsa!

SMH

1 Like

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by sweetgala(m): 7:50am On May 26, 2016
lifezone247:
ehh!!! So you are that stupid?

Wow how intelligent !
Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by sweetgala(m): 7:53am On May 26, 2016
Stakekay1:
And they are the only Muslims you can find in your so call North? No Christians in the North? Look at the appointment of Immigration chief and CG of Nigeria Prison yesterday same Hausa/Fulani /Muslims. Iam getting more worried about the attitude of PMB I voted and campaigned for him rigorously, he is never a pan Nigerian, he scammed us. Can't wait for 2019.

If you are tired you know what to do, all you need is 1meter of rope and a tree.

Or you can wait till 2019 to see is return APC into FG

I don't care if you are muslim Hausa Fulani or otherwise what I want are people who can do the job.
Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by sweetgala(m): 7:59am On May 26, 2016
x12345678x:

Am assuming we shouldn't even mention the ss, I mean wat a bloody waste of our time to remmember those dat gave us all d wealth we hav enjoyed.

What nonsense are you speaking of.

So competence should be sacrificed because the government is trying to please a certain group of people. This list is a honest representation of things.
I don't believe in affirmative action in any guise , individuals who can do the job have been chosen and that all.

The OP is insincere and has decided to arrange the list in a manner which is suspect. I would not be surprised if these individuals have been selected because they are the most senior individuals in each respective agency.
Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by sweetgala(m): 8:05am On May 26, 2016
safarigirl:
no dey confuse people, one Hausa, One Fulani (what is fufulde speaking?)= 2 Hausa/Fulani

Is middle belt a tribe? There are Hausa's in middle-belt too, specifically Nassarawa and Niger states, so which tribe? Cuz those names are not Gwari, Eggon, Tiv, Igala or Idoma...anyway, all are North, MB is North Central, Buhari is being criticized for putting Northerners in positions of authority, not just Hausa's. He is 'Fufulde-speaking' abi?

So, no SS person was qualified for one of the positions the Northerners occupied?

There is nothing like Hausa/Fulani it is a very dishonest adulteration of two very distinct ethnic entities. Similar to grouping Igbo/Edo or Igbira/Tic together.

Most Hausa people feel strongly about the over emphasis of this grouping as it has been used to disenfranchise them for so long. There is a distinct cultural deference at best the only thing that they sharre with the Fulani/Fulfude is religion, of that many Hausa across West Africa are animists and Christian

So please stop it. If Ijaw/Itshekiri can not be lumped together so freely why would people continue this Hausa/Fulani tag.

If you are not happy with the appointments go knack your head for stone , it has been confirmed and that is it.

When Jonathan filled most of his cabinet and agencies with SE people nobody had a problem with it.
Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by safarigirl(f): 8:18am On May 26, 2016
sweetgala:

There is nothing like Hausa/Fulani it is a very dishonest adulteration of two very distinct ethnic entities. Similar to grouping Igbo/Edo or Igbira/Tic together.

Most Hausa people feel strongly about the over emphasis of this grouping as it has been used to disenfranchise them for so long. There is a distinct cultural deference at best the only thing that they sharre with the Fulani/Fulfude is religion, of that many Hausa across West Africa are animists and Christian

So please stop it. If Ijaw/Itshekiri can not be lumped together so freely why would people continue this Hausa/Fulani tag.

If you are not happy with the appointments go knack your head for stone , it has been confirmed and that is it.

When Jonathan filled most of his cabinet and agencies with SE people nobody had a problem with it.
Hausa/Fulani have intermarried and cross-cultured so much that they have become integrated into each other.

There's no such thing as Igbo/Edo and I don't remember Hausa's complaining of the lump when they get appointments courtesy of the lump

1 Like

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by Nobody: 8:28am On May 26, 2016
Shebi al of dem nau na hausa ba?
*IN PMB VOICE* I velong tu avrivady and i velong tu novady.
Bible said we shouldn't curse our leadaz if not eh!
Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by danxzy: 8:57am On May 26, 2016
how many northern nigeria are there? ONE IGBO MAN BUT WE CALLED OURSELVES ONE NIGERIA
Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by Mobileman829(m): 9:03am On May 26, 2016
The president is really enjoying himself!!!
Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by Mobileman829(m): 9:11am On May 26, 2016
Bad guy!!!
legba1:

BADT BOUY....
Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by dmy(m): 9:40am On May 26, 2016
Has anyone noted that the new DG of NTA was a Director at NTA who RETIRED IN 2012!!!No wonder NTA will ALWAYS look ARCHAIC and OLD
Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by pheesayor(m): 9:51am On May 26, 2016
The northern part has three zones just like the south, seeing every norther person as hausa is what I am trying to correct
Enrichlee:
so ur point exactly abt wailers is ...
Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by Abee79(m): 11:28am On May 26, 2016
Toh!
Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by x12345678x: 11:46am On May 26, 2016
sweetgala:

What nonsense are you speaking of.

So competence should be sacrificed because the government is trying to please a certain group of people. This list is a honest representation of things.
I don't believe in affirmative action in any guise , individuals who can do the job have been chosen and that all.

The OP is insincere and has decided to arrange the list in a manner which is suspect. I would not be surprised if these individuals have been selected because they are the most senior individuals in each respective agency.
First thanks for been so rude, secondly i only brought up the ss cuz d claim is dat twas a geopolitical pick. On ur point dat twas only competent ppl dats been picked...well uv said it only northeners miraculously happen to be competent. Its aiit we learn everyday.thanks mr rude guy
Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by sweetgala(m): 12:02pm On May 26, 2016
x12345678x:

First thanks for been so rude, secondly i only brought up the ss cuz d claim is dat twas a geopolitical pick. On ur point dat twas only competent ppl dats been picked...well uv said it only northeners miraculously happen to be competent. Its aiit we learn everyday.thanks mr rude guy

I actually find northerners rather very competent in my several dealings with them. Very diligent and patient.

I'm Yoruba and in my many years of meeting Nigerians I find Yoruba sometimes loud could be mischievous and Igbo to be sharp and not trust worthy personal gain trumps all. SS are not far behind the igbo and Yoruba in mischief and would play their game to a tee. This is obviously not absolute but it is so often true we must admit the fact of things
Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by judondasylva(m): 12:08pm On May 26, 2016
ok
Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by kulekaa(m): 1:58pm On May 26, 2016
lifezone247:
Op I understand why 1-4 are in bold format.
lol me2
Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by EmmyDe25(m): 8:02am On May 27, 2016
AntidaftMOD:
[s][/s]

I dunno why most of you have chosen to be so senseless. Six people were appointed and two are from the South while 4 come from the North. How many regions are in the North? There are three regions in the North just like the South. As far as I'm concerned, the region that ain't represented here now is the South South. An Igbo man (SE) was appointed, a Yoruba man (SW) was appointed and I'm very sure the remaining 4 would be shared among the 3 Northern regions. I,e, 2 Northwest, 1 Northeast and 1 from North-Central.
Oga, stop displaying your ignorance here. You have 6 geo-political zones... 4 appointees came from 3 zones. The other 3 zones had to battle for the two other slots... what does that say to you. Fairness or lack of it? I clicked on the story just to confirm what i already know. Buhari shouldnt have happened. However, I blame Jonathan for all of these... he didnt cover himself in glory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anioma State And South East Zone / Reps Reject President Buhari’s Executive Order / Police Arrest ABN TV Guest During Live Programme In Umuahia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.