Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Leave Him Alone, Pls! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leave Him Alone, Pls! (1658 Views)

Should I Date This Black American Guy Or Leave Him Alone???? / GIRLS! 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Will Become Rich — If Not, LEAVE HIM / See Me See Wahala Oh (pidgin English Alone Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave Him Alone, Pls! by whitelexi(m): 7:50am On Aug 21, 2009
What would u do to a girl who will not date u cos she doesn't wanna have sex but wont leave u cos she's supposedly in love with u?
She's done with sex after her last bf let her down, but she wont be just a friend either cos she's in love with u.

This is my friend's dilemma: This girl disturbs him night and day with her incessant calls and unexpected visits, she has made it impossible for him to date other girls and has just ruined his last 2 potential relationships by confronting him and his guests and declaring her love for him in their presence. She wont have an open relationship either cos she considers that to be a form of cheating.

My friend says that he will not be punished because her previous bf's failed her, instead, he wants a complete relationship or they can just remain friends but she's not having any of it. . .

Any ideas?
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by C2H5OH(f): 7:51am On Aug 21, 2009
restraining order ftw since she's proven to be a stubborn goat
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by AIRMARSHA: 8:08am On Aug 21, 2009
she day koloo ni which one she want obay be carefull.
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 21, 2009
Lexi you have too many 'friends' with r/ship issues. undecided

I'm beginning to suspect . . . . cheesy
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by izeek(m): 10:16am On Aug 21, 2009
@uju
that he has alter ego abi!

me self dey think am before.

@whitelexi,
sex is not everything nah!
if he loves her let them try and work it out.
moreso time breaks all barriers oh!
u never hear before?
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 21, 2009
izeek:

@uju
that he has alter ego abi!

me self dey think am before.

@whitelexi,
sex is not everything nah!
if he loves her let them try and work it out.
moreso time breaks all barriers oh!
u never hear before?

Help me tell am oh.

Maybe he's one of those guys looking for sex in a relationship. If we say we want money now they'll want to jump down our throat!!

C'mon Lexi, what happened to good old love cheesy
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by Kelvinj(m): 10:26am On Aug 21, 2009
@izeek
abeg shun dat ur preachn naw, why will d chick visit her last r/ship debut on dis poor guy? D worst of all is dat she is not even a virgin. Datz crap!
Lexi, tell ur guy 2 free the silly girl.
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by izeek(m): 10:39am On Aug 21, 2009
bros no vex nah!
who steal ur toy?
i just said my peace, say ur own too.

@uju,
no vex, but good old love had a terrible plane crash some years back.
whites have been able to clone him but he's just not the same.

@whitelexi,
see kelvin say make u tell ur friend say make him rape the girl if she dey block him runs.
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 21, 2009
Kelvinj:

@izeek
abeg shun dat your preachn naw, why will d chick visit her last r/ship debut on dis poor guy? D worst of all is dat she is not even a virgin. Datz crap!
Lexi, tell your guy 2 free the silly girl.

So the fact that she's not a virgin deprives her of the right to say no to sex  

She has to do it because you want to, not because she's ready to Dont you think if the guy relaxes a little bit on the sex part and takes a little time to show her he's not like her ex, she'll be willing to open up her heart and even her legs to him.

Though I agree with you that the girl should let him go, I mean if she's not ready to let someone else into her life or trust someone else, she should be willing to let him date other people.  . . .  

But if she's holding out on the sex because she's not ready to start rolling around with someone else, the least he could do is be patient and try to wait for her. You dont leave a girl you like because she dosent want to have sex with you!
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by Kelvinj(m): 11:00am On Aug 21, 2009
uju, itz not lyk d guy shouldnt wat coz of luv ma probs is dat d girl in question is tormenting d guy wit d sins of d oda r/ship. Waz it his fault day she had a HB? Ok if u had a bf & he says he wont buy tins 4 u or give u cash cos d last gf broke his heart wat would u do
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by izeek(m): 11:03am On Aug 21, 2009
@uju,

u are taking this very serious!
even whitelexi the thread starter don run.
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by Ben13: 11:08am On Aug 21, 2009
his mind no carry am na. . . lol runaway thread starter.
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by Kelvinj(m): 11:12am On Aug 21, 2009
izeek, abeg any day ur gf no gree ur own, call me i go rape am 4 u
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 21, 2009
Kelvinj:

uju, itz not lyk d guy shouldnt wat coz of luv ma probs is dat d girl in question is tormenting d guy wit d sins of d oda r/ship. Waz it his fault day she had a HB? [b]Ok if u had a bf & he says he wont buy tins 4 u or give u cash cos d last gf broke his heart wat would u do
[/b]

That's different!! This is about sex. It emotional and binding. It's a good thing she's not just f**king him for the sake of it. She wants to be emotinally ready before doing it.

Fine, her not being ready is because of her ex, but the guy should be patient with her if he really likes her.

Guys these days expect a girl to jump into bed with them after the first week. It's not always that easy!! I mean what happened to 'getting-to-know-you-better-before-the-sex kind of relationship

If I meet a guy I like and who likes me, but dosent want to be 'generous' becos his ex was a golddigger, I'll simply let him be. With time he'll realize I'm not after whatever he has to offer and he'll stop comparing me with his ex. That's if I like him for who he is and not for his money. I might be a little angry, but I'll be willing to give him a benefit of doubt.

If however I'm after the money, I'll simply walk out and go to the next guy who is willing to spend his money.

So if Lexi, sorry, his friend just wants a bed warmer, he should stop blaming the girl for not wanting to be just a good f**k!!!
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by izeek(m): 11:31am On Aug 21, 2009
@kelvinj
tanx but no worry.
no be only u sabi where school of rape dey.
i go do am myself. grin grin grin grin

@ben,
did u just notice that lexi did a bolt move here just now.
zoomed of before we cud even sound the gun.

@uju,
ur personal retorts makes me feel u have been in this state before.
lighten up, i don't take anything on NL serious.
watch my post, its just to make me laff.
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by Kelvinj(m): 11:32am On Aug 21, 2009
@uju
& told u d r/ship is young? Mayb d guy haz bin patient enof datz y he is complaining. I jst dnt like wen girls/guyz say they ar nt gonna dn dis or dat cos of HB. Ppl ar different lol
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by Kelvinj(m): 11:35am On Aug 21, 2009
@izeek
i 4get say we go d same sch & u even grad b4 me
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by Kelvinj(m): 11:36am On Aug 21, 2009
@izeek
i 4get say we go d same sch & u even grad b4 me
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by posakosa(m): 11:38am On Aug 21, 2009
Why won't some men play games, huh? undecided undecided Some women just cant' handle the truth.

If relationship to your friend also includes sex, then the girl just doesn't fit the bill and she should gently move onto a man whose meaning of relationship does NOT include sex.

Simple, wink
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 21, 2009
izeek:

@kelvinj
tanx but no worry.
no be only u sabi where school of rape dey.
i go do am myself. grin grin grin grin

@ben,
did u just notice that lexi did a bolt move here just now.
zoomed of before we cud even sound the gun.

@uju,
your personal retorts makes me feel u have been in this state before.
lighten up, i don't take anything on NL serious.
watch my post, its just to make me laff.

Me love a guy who just wants to f**k me? Nah, I'm not that stupid!! I can see you are having fun sha, enjoy!

Kelvinj:

@uju
& told u d r/ship is young? Mayb d guy haz bin patient enof datz y he is complaining. I jst dnt like wen girls/guyz say they ar nt gonna dn dis or dat cos of HB. Ppl ar different lol

I can bet you the guy wanted sex from the guy in less day a week or even days. Let Lexi come and he'll tell you. Trust me, no reasonable girl will attempt to string a good guy along for the sake of it
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by Ben13: 11:58am On Aug 21, 2009
posakosa:

Why won't some men play games, huh? undecided undecided Some women just cant' handle the truth.

If relationship to your friend also includes sex, then the girl just doesn't fit the bill and she should gently move onto a man whose meaning of relationship does NOT include sex.

Simple, wink

you don talk your own.
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by daduke2k(m): 12:05pm On Aug 21, 2009
gbam
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by whitelexi(m): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2009
@Uju, Izeek, Kevin, Ben:

This guy has been patient for 6months with her, he supports her, cares for her, gives her anything she requests - and she requests a lot too grin
The issue here is that the girl is eating her cake and still having it. The issue is she is not going to enter a relationship until she feels the need to settle down, but she would want to date, go out shopping and to places and events - and she doesnt expect to spend a penny on such trips. My guy has been petting this girl soooooooooo much, and i've always told him to curb it, its quite annoying.

In my own opinion, she's a typical example of london girls from naija, most of whom will prey on their men until he's broke then they move on. This guy has overdone romance in my view, he sends her surprise gifts, u name it. . .  I even nearly slapped him when he told me he sent her a rolex watch and jewellery with some roses, a box of chocs and a romantic card, everything came up to an alarming amount of money! All this and they were not even in a relationship!

Now all he does is regret the day he met her and wants to move on before she kills him finally
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by amebono11: 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2009
has he tried being harsh to her?
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by whitelexi(m): 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2009
,amebo no1:

has he tried being harsh to her?

If he stays as much as 12hrs without calling her, his own phone will start ringing continuously until he answers - she doesn't care if he's at work, at home, with friends, or even far away from the mobile. . . The phone rings until the battery runs out. Recently, i downloaded an advanced call manager for his phone to allow him set a message and then block her numbers out but if she cannot get through to him on phone - expect her in 30 mins. If he's not at home, she just sits and waits for him - even in the rain!!!

Its a crazy situation. grin
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by follypimpi(m): 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2009
Rolex watch grin grin grin another MAGA on the lose.
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by tboy1(m): 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2009
Whitelexi u sure dis ur friend's name is not whitelexi
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by follypimpi(m): 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2009
Cant he pull up a restraining order on her ass??
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by amebono11: 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2009
whitelexi:

If he stays as much as 12hrs without calling her, his own phone will start ringing continuously until he answers - she doesn't care if he's at work, at home, with friends, or even far away from the mobile. . .  The phone rings until the battery runs out.  Recently, i downloaded an advanced call manager for his phone to allow him set a message and then block her numbers out but if she cannot get through to him on phone - expect her in 30 mins. If he's not at home, she just sits and waits for him - even in the rain!!!

Its a crazy situation. grin

Thats why i asked, has he tried being harsh? walking her out of his life, publicly telling her off, when she comes to declare the loff infront of his guest

is he emotionally strict with her, or is he just a beans guy? has he taked her down in public? has he asked her publicly to stop stalking him, has he left her standing outside both in public and when she comes knocking at his place? undecided
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by malikalhaj: 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2009
i don't think there's anything lyk restrainin order here in 9ja o
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by whitelexi(m): 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2009
tboy1:

Whitelexi u sure dis your friend's name is not whitelexi

trust me dude, i know the naija girl syndrome from a mile, i wont fall this badly - this guy is a top PDP man's son. . .  And he is actively involved in naija politics from this end so the cash is rolling in for him, but still does not warrant this sort of waste.

follypimpi:

Cant he pull up a restraining order on her ass??

follypimpi, u should know better dude - u live here.  This is a country where the govt licks the asses of women all-day everyday, it is extremely difficult to restrain her but she would restrain him in one phonecall
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by tboy1(m): 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2009
whitelexi:

trust me dude, i know the naija girl syndrome from a mile, i wont fall this badly - this guy is a top PDP man's son. . .  And he is actively involved in naija politics from this end so the cash is rolling in for him, but still does not warrant this sort of waste.
i.e she doesnt want to leave him because his dad is rich?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stalking 101 / Complications In Relationships / My Boyfriend Keeps Telling Me Of One Of His Friend(girl)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.