Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

My Boyfriend Keeps Telling Me Of One Of His Friend(girl) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Keeps Telling Me Of One Of His Friend(girl) (1658 Views)

My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me / When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive / My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Keeps Telling Me Of One Of His Friend(girl) by jubaby1(f): 10:14am On Feb 06, 2010
He atually met the girl before me and she was my junior in school although i'm younger than she is in age.she is still in school while im a graduate nd working.

she claims dat re father is dead and she is the one training herself in school. she can also sew,she's pretty though.

d point is she keeps calling him all the time dat she has just broken up with her guy or she is having a problem wit her guy. or her guy does not give her money. wat pains me most is dat my guy keeps tellin me abt it and i dont like hearing, though ve told him he keeps sayn 'if he does not tell me who will he tell'. i have asked him to leave me and date her he refused.

tink she wants him but, im all so confused

The whole tin is hurtn me. help me out pls,
Re: My Boyfriend Keeps Telling Me Of One Of His Friend(girl) by justwise(m): 10:22am On Feb 06, 2010
ju-baby:

He atually met the girl before me and she was my junior in school although i'm younger than she is in age.she is still in school while im a graduate nd working.
she claims dat re father is dead and she is the one training herself in school. she can also sew,she's pretty though.
d point is she keeps calling him all the time dat she has just broken up with her guy or she is having a problem wit her guy. or her guy does not give her money. wat pains me most is dat my guy keeps tellin me abt it and i dont like hearing, though ve told him he keeps sayn 'if he does not tell me who will he tell'. i have asked him to leave me and date her he refused. tink she wants him but, im all so confused The whole tin is hurtn me. help me out pls,

Its really not fair on u, its not nice to hear somebody u are inlove with going on abt another woman. You need to get a stronger back bone and tell him off, if u allow him to get away with it then he will keep doing it. Don't cheat on him, quietly tell him to stop or u call it a day, yes it will hurt for a while but u will find somebody who will give u the respect u deserve.
Re: My Boyfriend Keeps Telling Me Of One Of His Friend(girl) by Taken(m): 10:54am On Feb 06, 2010
Ju-baby, i think say you should have ya bf introduce you to dis girl and then u can become her adviser.
Make you win back ya bf wisely - let me explain the game to play here.
Make up a story, and come home and tell your bf of a male friend that has an issue too.
Discuss that issue with ya bf and keep the game real like there is real male friend that constantly discuss with you and you are advising her.
Also leave suddenly one day while in the middle of a conversation with your bf, tell him you had to meet with ya friend about this discussion you told him about.
Ok, while doing these things, observe ya boyfriend's behavior. If he is smart enof and still interested, he will soon forget about the other girl and pay much attention to ya new behaviors.
Re: My Boyfriend Keeps Telling Me Of One Of His Friend(girl) by Luvlgenius(m): 11:04am On Feb 06, 2010
Taken:

Ju-baby, i think say you should have ya bf introduce you to dis girl and then u can become her adviser.
Make you win back ya bf wisely - let me explain the game to play here.
Make up a story, and come home and tell your bf of a male friend that has an issue too.
Discuss that issue with ya bf and keep the game real like there is real male friend that constantly discuss with you and you are advising her.
Also leave suddenly one day while in the middle of a conversation with your bf, tell him you had to meet with ya friend about this discussion you told him about.
Ok, while doing these things, observe ya boyfriend's behavior. If he is smart enof and still interested, he will soon forget about the other girl and pay much attention to ya new behaviors.

Baby have u heard of AN EYE 4 AN EYE
Some guys just wont stop messing with ya head except u mess with their's.

He knows u love him and can tolerate crap from him. Act like u don't care. Bring up d girls gist and compare her to dis ya cute lonely male friend friend.

Believe me he will beg you to stop. TRY IT COS IT WORKS LIKE MAGIC
Re: My Boyfriend Keeps Telling Me Of One Of His Friend(girl) by vivaladiva(f): 11:26am On Feb 06, 2010
i luv luvigenius, wat is good 4 d goose is damn well good 4 d gander
Re: My Boyfriend Keeps Telling Me Of One Of His Friend(girl) by jubaby1(f): 11:39am On Feb 06, 2010
i realy thot i shld ignore it even wen it hurts but, hmmmmn been tinkin abt yr suggestions i will try it and give u the feed back. tanx for helping out. i feel a bit lighter as ve shared it wit u guys. smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Keeps Telling Me Of One Of His Friend(girl) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2010
Ha people just worry themselves unnecessarily. Let him be talking about her nau, what's your own inside

Na wah oh!
Re: My Boyfriend Keeps Telling Me Of One Of His Friend(girl) by ebila(m): 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2010
@post,
I wanna giv u a hint of wot might be happenin' using a personal experience.I've got dis friend who kept on talkin' bout a particular guy to her boyfriendwho obviously doesn't wanna hear dose talks.She went on n on and eventually realised she was in love wif d guy.She couldn't leave her boyfriend so she didn't bother to break up wif him,but just went ahead to date dat oda guy also! Right now she's dating d two guys.The fin is,ur boyfriend may be in love wif d oda gurl n not know it yet,he may soon realise it n leave u or cheat on u.Hav a serious talk wif him wit threat of a breakup or just get set for d worse!
Re: My Boyfriend Keeps Telling Me Of One Of His Friend(girl) by amuki: 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2010
@ ebila
3 GBOSAS for u!
Re: My Boyfriend Keeps Telling Me Of One Of His Friend(girl) by lyfe(m): 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2010
@ Ebira
You took those words right from my mouth,

@ poster
It is very obvious that the guy is in luv wit the girl. probably because of her condition,let this be known to your guy and tell him what u feel-->After Valentine, that would be a cheap excuse for break up before Valentine cos many guys don't spend.
Re: My Boyfriend Keeps Telling Me Of One Of His Friend(girl) by omega25red(m): 7:11pm On Feb 07, 2010
I think you are over reacting because he is actually keeping you in the know of what is going on. He is trying to show you that you have nothing to worry about but you are acting up. you even went as far as telling him to date her shocked do you even hear yourself i think he deserves to dump you and actually date someone else because if he had kept this a secret you would have been like ooooooooooooh my man is cheating and now he is telling you to show that he is not trying anything and you are misbehaving.

p.s men actually do be-friend women they dont want to sleep with
Re: My Boyfriend Keeps Telling Me Of One Of His Friend(girl) by yme1(f): 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2010
tell him how you feel about it and stop dieing in silence
Re: My Boyfriend Keeps Telling Me Of One Of His Friend(girl) by ebila(m): 7:19pm On Feb 07, 2010
amuki:

@ ebila
3 GBOSAS for u!
Fenks o jare! grin

lyfe:

@ Ebira
You took those words right from my mouth,

Really?Good to know u're also finkin' dat way!

omega25red:

I think you are over reacting because he is actually keeping you in the know of what is going on. He is trying to show you that you have nothing to worry about but you are acting up. you even went as far as telling him to date her  shocked do you even hear yourself i think he deserves to dump you and actually date someone else because if he had kept this a secret you would have been like ooooooooooooh my man is cheating and now he is telling you to show that he is not trying anything and you are misbehaving.

I don't quite share same view as u on dat! She isn't overreacting.Him telling her doesn't mean he is in love wif dat oda gurl,but him going on n on abut her is wot makes him in love wif her.If he wanted to prove she had nofin to worry about,den he shud've minimized d number of time dat gurl becoms a subject of their discussion.Really!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Keeps Telling Me Of One Of His Friend(girl) by Nura723(m): 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2010
Buy `piya-pya`. Dat`s da soln. wink wink
Re: My Boyfriend Keeps Telling Me Of One Of His Friend(girl) by Luvlgenius(m): 8:52am On Feb 08, 2010
vivaladiva:

i luv luvigenius, wat is good 4 d goose is damn well good 4 d gander

Exactly ooo. Luv u 2
Re: My Boyfriend Keeps Telling Me Of One Of His Friend(girl) by jubaby1(f): 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2010
@nura: wat do you mean by piya pya.

I think you are over reacting because he is actually keeping you in the know of what is going on. He is trying to show you that you have nothing to worry about but you are acting up. you even went as far as telling him to date her Shocked do you even hear yourself Huh i think he deserves to dump you and actually date someone else because if he had kept this a secret you would have been like ooooooooooooh my man is cheating and now he is telling you to show that he is not trying anything and you are misbehaving.

actually wen i confronted him he explained somtin like this. im tired mayb i shld just break the relationship

(1) (Reply)

My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. / The Main Reason Why So Many Marriages And Ltr Don't Last / Gift For Apology#urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.