Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Is It Wrong To Recall That The Igbos Were Unjustly Murdered - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Wrong To Recall That The Igbos Were Unjustly Murdered (1867 Views)

Plot To Recall Senator Bukola Saraki Thickens, Date Fixed / Kwara Youths Threaten To Recall Saraki, Accuse Him Of Pursuing Personal Interest / Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Recall That The Igbos Were Unjustly Murdered by ilovetheline: 9:19pm On May 25, 2016
is it wrong to recall that the Igbos were unjustly murdered and have not been recorporated into the union forced back into
Re: Is It Wrong To Recall That The Igbos Were Unjustly Murdered by ilovetheline: 9:28pm On May 25, 2016
Be sure to express absolutely how you feel about this
Re: Is It Wrong To Recall That The Igbos Were Unjustly Murdered by SUPERPACK: 9:41pm On May 25, 2016
in civil war there is nothing like unjust, it is the winner takes it all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong To Recall That The Igbos Were Unjustly Murdered by ilovetheline: 9:44pm On May 25, 2016
Was the war called for?
Re: Is It Wrong To Recall That The Igbos Were Unjustly Murdered by theDEVILisHERE: 9:55pm On May 25, 2016
ilovetheline:
is it wrong to recall that the Igbos were unjustly murdered and have not be recorporated into the union forced back into

It's already too late for any such recall or call or what ever

Events are already in place to take care of the situation

Human beings seem slow to understand that once they don't take care of a wrong situation
NATURE will do it for them
Problem is
They (humans) might not like Nature's method

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Recall That The Igbos Were Unjustly Murdered by ilovetheline: 9:58pm On May 25, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

Human beings seem slow to understand that once they don't take care of a wrong situation
what is this wrong situation only you seem to have recognized? Making sure it is the same as I have recognized
Re: Is It Wrong To Recall That The Igbos Were Unjustly Murdered by theDEVILisHERE: 10:04pm On May 25, 2016
ilovetheline:
what is this wrong situation only you seem to have recognized?

"Only me" ?
Didn't you open this thread because of a percieved "wrong situation"
Or u don't know Y u opened the thread in the 1st place
Re: Is It Wrong To Recall That The Igbos Were Unjustly Murdered by ilovetheline: 10:07pm On May 25, 2016
Only you except from me, if I needed to say
Re: Is It Wrong To Recall That The Igbos Were Unjustly Murdered by ilovetheline: 10:07pm On May 25, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

"Only me" ?
Didn't you open this thread because of a percieved "wrong situation"
Or u don't know Y u opened the thread in the 1st place
Only you except for me, if I needed to say
Re: Is It Wrong To Recall That The Igbos Were Unjustly Murdered by ilovetheline: 10:10pm On May 25, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

Problem is
They (humans) might not like Nature's method
surely you know nothing has been taken care of
Re: Is It Wrong To Recall That The Igbos Were Unjustly Murdered by checkolatunji: 10:14pm On May 25, 2016
Medicine after death... Lobish

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Recall That The Igbos Were Unjustly Murdered by ilovetheline: 10:16pm On May 25, 2016
checkolatunji:
Medicine after death... Lobish
death would have been if all the Igbos were killed and it were flushed off the memories of every member of the aggressing party
Re: Is It Wrong To Recall That The Igbos Were Unjustly Murdered by theDEVILisHERE: 10:19pm On May 25, 2016
ilovetheline:
surely you know nothing has been taken care of

It been taken care of cause the British slave camp for niggas called "Nigga area" aka Nigeria, is in it's final period of existence

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Recall That The Igbos Were Unjustly Murdered by ilovetheline: 10:34pm On May 25, 2016
I respect the opinions so far. Any more?
Re: Is It Wrong To Recall That The Igbos Were Unjustly Murdered by lekjons(m): 11:05pm On May 25, 2016
SUPERPACK:
word!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Recall That The Igbos Were Unjustly Murdered by T9ksy(m): 11:17pm On May 25, 2016
ilovetheline:
is it wrong to recall that the Igbos were unjustly murdered and have not been recorporated into the union forced back into

I guess not, in as much as you (and your ilk) are willing to recall and admit that the ibo coupists of January 1966 were wrong in killing leaders (both military and political) of other regions whilst coincidentally sparing theirs.

It was totally wrong of them to arrogate to themselves the roles of prosecutor, judge, jury and executioner of our nascent democracy at the time.

Lobatan!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong To Recall That The Igbos Were Unjustly Murdered by ilovetheline: 11:23pm On May 25, 2016
T9ksy:

I guess not, in as much as you (and your ilk) are willing to recall and admit that the ibo coupists of January 1966 were wrong in killing leaders (both military and political) of other regions whilst coincidentally sparing theirs.

It was totally wrong of them to arrogate to themselves the roles of prosecutor, judge, jury and executioner of our nascent democracy at the time.

Lobatan!!!
so the civil war was just because there was a coup by 2 Igbo military men

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Recall That The Igbos Were Unjustly Murdered by DaBullIT(m): 11:30pm On May 25, 2016
It's not wrong to recall that Igbos were murdered , as long as you also recall that Igbos started the assassinations and coup de tat in this country

Otherwise you would be nothing but a myopic hypocrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong To Recall That The Igbos Were Unjustly Murdered by ilovetheline: 11:32pm On May 25, 2016
lekjons:
word!
there are two kinds of people : the ones who do stuff and those who clap by the sidelines. Perhaps because they have no valuable contributions
Re: Is It Wrong To Recall That The Igbos Were Unjustly Murdered by ilovetheline: 11:34pm On May 25, 2016
SUPERPACK:
should Nigeria have fought against them?
Re: Is It Wrong To Recall That The Igbos Were Unjustly Murdered by lekjons(m): 11:36pm On May 25, 2016
ilovetheline:
there are two kinds of people : the ones who do stuff and those who clap by the sidelines. Perhaps because they have no valuable contributions
i believe you're looking for some e-fights.. guess what?

you ain't gon get it!
Re: Is It Wrong To Recall That The Igbos Were Unjustly Murdered by ilovetheline: 11:38pm On May 25, 2016
lekjons:
i believe you're looking for some e-fights.. guess what?

you ain't gon get it!
sounds like chickening out to me
Re: Is It Wrong To Recall That The Igbos Were Unjustly Murdered by lekjons(m): 11:42pm On May 25, 2016
ilovetheline:
sounds like chickening out to me
yes! thats what it is..

'cos no matter what we say or argue about, it won't change the fact that your people lost a civil war.. nor will it have any effect on our economy..

so i'll pass.
Re: Is It Wrong To Recall That The Igbos Were Unjustly Murdered by ilovetheline: 11:44pm On May 25, 2016
lekjons:
yes! thats what it is..

'cos no matter what we say or argue about, it won't change the fact that your people lost a civil war.. nor will it have any effect on our economy..

so i'll pass.
shallow, but good for you
Re: Is It Wrong To Recall That The Igbos Were Unjustly Murdered by Victorvexz(m): 11:45pm On May 25, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

It been taken care of cause the British slave camp for niggas called "Nigga area" aka Nigeria, is in it's final period of existence
grin
theDEVILisHERE:

I laugh when a small minority of people are always fighting for the break up of a nation. the majority are just laughing, hahahahahahahahahahahA

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Recall That The Igbos Were Unjustly Murdered by lekjons(m): 11:46pm On May 25, 2016
ilovetheline:
shallow, but good for you
nice to meet you..
Re: Is It Wrong To Recall That The Igbos Were Unjustly Murdered by ilovetheline: 11:48pm On May 25, 2016
lekjons:
nice to meet you..
I wish I could say the same
Re: Is It Wrong To Recall That The Igbos Were Unjustly Murdered by ilovetheline: 11:50pm On May 25, 2016
Victorvexz:

grin
I laugh when a small minority of people are always fighting for the break up of a nation. the majority are just laughing, hahahahahahahahahahahA
same pestilence black folks suffer for being minority
Re: Is It Wrong To Recall That The Igbos Were Unjustly Murdered by ilovetheline: 1:53am On May 26, 2016
Thank you all for your opinions. Thread closed
Re: Is It Wrong To Recall That The Igbos Were Unjustly Murdered by theDEVILisHERE: 6:21am On May 26, 2016
Victorvexz:

grin

This is not a majority/minority issue

The people have little to no impact on situations like this

Nature is just taking care of a human created abnormality

Nature does not break things up
rather
Nature restores things back to their true natural state
Re: Is It Wrong To Recall That The Igbos Were Unjustly Murdered by theDEVILisHERE: 6:23am On May 26, 2016
Victorvexz:

grin

1st of all
Nigeria is not a nation

This is not a majority/minority issue

The people have little to no impact on situations like this

Nature is just taking care of a human created abnormality

Nature does not break things up
rather
Nature restores things back to their true natural state
Re: Is It Wrong To Recall That The Igbos Were Unjustly Murdered by Nobody: 6:27am On May 26, 2016
You and I know that the mods wouldn't even touch this thread, it's not going past here. But let's freely air our views, there can't be true unity without reconciliation

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The USA Will Not Arrest Aisha Buhari Because Of Immunity / Enugu Cargo Terminal Have Been Completed But Not Working Why ? / Buhari Is Not Coming Back...,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.