Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel (42142 Views)

Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines / Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) / Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Xapio: 6:10am On May 26, 2016
Buhari is the CSO of the country so, any security laspses that results in the destruction of lives and property should be blamed on him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Progressive01(m): 6:13am On May 26, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:
I rep 5%!
5% has spoken, awaiting the response of 97%!
Ugandans!! Celebrating terrorists since 1121BC. cheesy

When are Ugandans going to start bombing their own region??

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by mrvitalis(m): 6:21am On May 26, 2016
Xapio:
Don't you think that this your online rant is becoming stale? Do you think these guys have time reading your useless rants? Instead of you to be telling ur government to hasten in putting this guys under control, you are here ranting .. Continue!
I was voted a government and they have 4 years after which I review them, to support or not to support them again
The truth will always sound like ranting to u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Trapping(m): 6:44am On May 26, 2016
These boys are doing a good job keeping the streets clean. Carry-on boys i dey una side!

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Trapping(m): 6:47am On May 26, 2016
cold:
Hmm..the Nigerian economy is hemorrhaging badly and might just suffer a total collapse. The presidency had better get their act together and engage these militants in a peaceful and tactful manner. Rather than indulging in all these sabre rattling and meaningless posturing.

It has already fallen. The CBN governor just raised an alarm that there is a massive recession coming. And to be honest I am very happy to see the economy crumble kpata kpata, I wish the good boys of NDA continue in the quest to keep the street clean. Bubu must very frustrated outta office. I love revenge.

12 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Trapping(m): 6:53am On May 26, 2016
[s]
Abagworo:

I don't like peace in blackmail. Full scale war should be declared adopting black scorpions style. Some communities should be used as example with cluster bombs..
[/s]

Trash! Nothing is stopping you from entering the Army.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by benarex(m): 6:57am On May 26, 2016
mrvitalis:
This a case of a son stabing himself just to get at the father
Continue at least this will push us to explore coal and hydro power sources
With Time escravours will move to ondo to compete with the new LNG
Shell is building the world largest gas plant in imo state and anambra has a huge gas deposit too
Very soon the Niger delta will be relegated to the back were they are supposed to stay
Have u had igbos destroying there own land to get at government? ? From Delta to imo to Abia state even ikwa ibom don't do this rubbish
Just a selfish set of people that feel because they are the bread winner today all Nigeria should wash there feet
The deep water oil belong to Nigeria and not even to Niger Delta because we fought to include there in Nigeria so anything we will still export oil continue and let people who won't scratch the own land hail u

Obviously, you've not been to the core Niger Delta. There's nothing there to show that they belong to Nigeria despite their importance to the Nigeria economy.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Trapping(m): 6:59am On May 26, 2016
Xapio:
Its obvious NA can't stop this boys..

Are you silly? how do you stop people you do not see? What many people fail to understand is that NDA is fighting a guerrilla kind of warfare and not the conventional warfare Nigerian army is used to - The kind of conventional warfare boko haram is fighting, that is fighting a war of occupation, in which you occupy a territory. Nay, the NDA boys are fighting a kind of heat and run attack, so how do you stop them? Can you give me a strategy on how to stop them? America with all its military strength is yet to defeat the Taliban in Afghanistan after over 10years of fighting in that country and you want the liver-less, and unprofessional Nigeria military to fight and quench a group fighting like the Talibans.

Oh, I see you thought the British was joking when they advised king pharaoh (buhari) not to send in milliatry into ND because that would escalate the situation. well, your president did not listen to them and thankfully so, now the NDA will have a field day and come October as promised they will launch their new currency and passport and i tell you I will be the first person to acquire the passport if it comes out.

21 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by mrvitalis(m): 7:04am On May 26, 2016
benarex:

Obviously, you've not been to the core Niger Delta. There's nothing there to show that they belong to Nigeria despite their importance to the Nigeria economy.
And who is to blame, fedral government, state or local government? ?

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by millhouse: 7:05am On May 26, 2016
Hia
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by mrvitalis(m): 7:06am On May 26, 2016
Trapping:
[s][/s]

Trash, you will cry you heart out soon. Bubu must taste the same treatment he subjected Jonathan to, and after that then Biafra and Ndelta republic will seceed.
And when u secede is it not the same leaders that couldn't make use of the extra 13% that will still rule us??
Bayelsa can't pay salaries and we want Niger Delta Republic, lol keep dreaming sha

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by kcmichael: 7:12am On May 26, 2016
They gave U guys NDDC,You complain
They gave U guys MND,You complain
They gave U 13%Derivative You complain
They gave U guys Amnesty,U complain
Ur state Governors recieve huge monthly allocation yet ur state is undevelop
U guys were were in Power for 6yrs,Yet he did nothing in the ND states

Keeping Bombing and destroying the ecosystem,Na una go suffer am
Monkey saw trees being destroyed and he is jubilating not knowing that his being rendered homeless

I weep for ND

13 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Chukazu: 7:16am On May 26, 2016
Sunnynwa:

Journalist: what are your plans for Inclusive development of Niger Delta?

GMB: if you look at election results. Some gave me 5% of votes while some gave me 97%

did he really say that?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by mrvitalis(m): 7:18am On May 26, 2016
Trapping:
[s][/s]

I dont care, even if its a toddler ruling me, as you know that the least person in Niger delta is by far better than buhari the rapist and pedophile. What I love most in our soon to be country is the fact that I do not have to be neighbors with the yourubas and their slave masters the fulanis again. I will say goodbye to them, and if I see any of them in our beautiful land, well, that person has him/herself to blame.
First of all Am an mbaise boy,
Let's take a look at it, a country that will import wheat, sugar, yam, rice( ok we have the potential to even export) , beans, tomatoes, pepper, onions, fruits and other vegetables
Still 80% of our oil and gas revenue will still go to the north and west in terms of import
So who really gains??

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Lvlink(f): 7:23am On May 26, 2016
Well the ultimatum given to all of them expired today!

6 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Chukazu: 7:29am On May 26, 2016
ckmayoca:
This damage and repair game is getting annoying. If I were Fg I will ignore this place and start exporting cocao n cotton and groundnut from june. .
Kidding tho but discussion wld av help agidi no solve anything, only president can solve dis not Kachikwu abi lai

very funny.. and you think Nigeria has not been exporting those items you mentioned and what has it gotten us.?

the best option is to even stop the exploration of raw materials until
1.we can look inward concentrate on our "human resources"
2.turn our natural resources to finish goods.

3.then turn both human and natural resources to veritable tools for export

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by loabb2(m): 7:29am On May 26, 2016
Keep on bombing. We don't care.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by kcmichael: 7:29am On May 26, 2016
Trapping:

Who cares as long as we are head and shoulder above the brown roof republican we will continue in that our mumuness. Brownie...

Monkey saw trees being destroyed and he is jubilating not knowing that his being rendered homeless

I weep for ND

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by kcmichael: 7:30am On May 26, 2016

I weep for ND

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by ba7man(m): 7:43am On May 26, 2016
Trapping:

Yeah baby, the ultimatum ended today and the boys are starting to make good their threat. Don't you love the NDA?
This dude is a Biafran.

He just had to a Biafran. undecided undecided undecided...... as usual.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos / Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC expels Senator Abbo For Criticising Tinubu On AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.