Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel (42139 Views)

Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines / Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) / Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by MadCow1: 12:07pm On May 26, 2016
Lilimax:

I thought this present government is negotiating with Boko Haram and granting the repentant ones amnesty? embarassed

Never heard of that..

But if its true then Buhari just lost my support..

Any Government that negotiates with criminals is a weak government.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by TBankxx(m): 12:08pm On May 26, 2016
lexyclasy:
Nothing is getting too much just need simple ideology...reshuffle the ownership of the oil block the military junta dash out in a platta of gold....put up genuine plans for the people that lay the golden egg.........use federal character system for appointment.....abolish that your 97%/5% which is equal to 102%......go back to equity sharing formula when you will have 100% as a substantive sharing formula.....run all inclusive Government not inconclusive....give liberty to the judiciary.....let INEC be truly independent.......allow NAS do their work without interference ...aside from this ....you are just seeing the Genesis

In summary we want true federalism. The north control ur cows & pay tax to the FG then also fund ur states. South control ur oil fully & pay tax also. Yoruba u have Olamide & wizkid already smiley keep singing & pay tax then pay ur civil servants. Period! Lets all have peace & smile each other mayb

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 26, 2016
benpedro:
Buhari is a dullard
an attack on ndelta is an attack on the south we will make bubu tenure un governable,,,,u reap wat u sow it in koran and bible self self

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by HurtgenForest: 12:25pm On May 26, 2016
oduastates:
Buhari has no excuse now.
No excuse to do or not do what?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by sheuncaesar(m): 12:25pm On May 26, 2016
We live in a straight up lawless country, now we have avengers that blow up stuffs becos they can. They even gat twitter accounts to updates on deadline before they perform their acts, and we are a country t'o l'oba ati ijoye, i sincerely doubt that!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by dimieprincess(f): 12:29pm On May 26, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

I know that some people would call me a ''Yoruba man'' or a Hausa man or slave.....or an APC propaganidist.....but here goes.

It seems the Niger Delta has a problem....and the problem is its own young people. They are , by blowing up their pipelines , attacking their own land and their own people.
'
They won't protest at the way that their governors have left them underdeveloped. For many years, the Niger Delta has gotten hefty allocations from the center....and yet the land remains underdeveloped. Yet....it is the oil companies....who spend millions on scholarships,and Community development projects, and who clean up the pollution at their own expense....that are the ones attacked.

The fact that we have a NDA also shows that the last 5 years of PDP rule...when we had a Niger Delta man in charge...were unmitigated failure. And it shows that the amnesty project did not even work.

I am sorry....but I have no sympathy for the Niger Delta Agitators. If they cannot agitate for good governance by their governors, and their LG chairmen, if they cannot agitate for even more action on pollution, if they cannot agitate for better schools.,and if they cannot agitate for their state governors to buy oil blocks under a JV programme....then they are just in it for the money.

I am sorry....but Nigeria should not pay any more danegeld. Enough is enough.
Nairalanders pls can u guys permit me to insult this guy? pls and pls, what is wrong with some of u will ds "keep destroying your lands or environment stuff"? which environment are u guys talking about ? is it the one that has been rendered useless due to exploration for God knows how long? we don't have clean environment anymore down here so sing a song.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 26, 2016
Fumade:

God bless you for your objective post. I like people who reason like this. yes there are grievances but don't you sense a political undertone here? Nigerian govt isn't doing enough agreed, I wrote something about that in one of my works but the Niger-Deltans allow themselves to be used against themselves I believe if they can take a United front and appoint unselfish people who can really negotiate for them and of course they should begin to vote leaders who are not just focused on their pockets the people. the truth is Niger-Delta youths protect politicians and not the poor people that's the truth. the youths can kill themselves for politicians but they cannot stand up in a sensible manner to fight for their rights. you and I both know that this bombings is not the best way. Niger-Deltan youths especially are very selfish. they lack leaders and that's because of the kind of people they themselves are. people that would queue behind the highest bidder during elections how do you think you can get sincere leaders through that.
gov't is wrong in some wsys and I believe with dialogue and some sincerity peace can be achieved. However i believe that the problem of underdevelopment in ND is down to the people they choose as their leaders, their own sons of the soil.

I beg make una come see someone running naked by taking the Efik,Ibibios,Orons,Anang,Ikwerre,Ijaw,Urohobo,Isoko,Itsekiri etc and calling them names. You only exhibited the mindset of the wicked rulers since 1960....that is "Niger deltans are foolish and so we shall exploit them till there is no much oil and gas " unfortunately you lie, you lots took our peaceful nature for granted. True federalism or you all can continue to hide ur head in the sand like the ostrich by been hypocritical with your rants

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Sctests: 12:45pm On May 26, 2016
Progressive01:
Ugandans!! Celebrating terrorists since 1121BC. cheesy

When are Ugandans going to start bombing their own region??

you and this your dry afganistan and ugandan talk. When will call them Fijians? cheesy
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by mrvitalis(m): 12:47pm On May 26, 2016
fx45:
Thrash! No drop of oil or coal will be allowed to move out of the 5% region. Be it Abia, Imo, Bayelsa, Delta, Akwa-Ibom, Rivers or Anambra state. We cannot to feed and support the 97% parasites and leeches. Enough is enough!
U feed Nigeria and bayelsa can't pay workers??
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Progressive01(m): 1:32pm On May 26, 2016
Sctests:

you and this your dry afganistan and ugandan talk. When will call them Fijians? cheesy
Ahhh, uncle, I know it won't be long before they call themselves Fijians. The moment they do, I'd call them same. grin

Awon beasts of no nation. grin
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Cubeet: 1:33pm On May 26, 2016
We the 5% dey vex

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 26, 2016
NDA getting closer to the TANK FARMS! Now that's scary to say the least...

1. Escravos Terminal
2. Forcados Terminal
3. Bonny Terminal
4. Qua Iboe Terminal

Any attack on any of these "MONKEYS" would totally cripple our economy and bring bubu to the discussion table.

#Operation12Monkeys has not been declared yet na...
NDA please soft pedal ooooo

...did I just read somewhere that their ultimatum expires today?

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by fx45(m): 1:57pm On May 26, 2016
mrvitalis:
U feed Nigeria and bayelsa can't pay workers??
If only the billions of dollars that have been siphoned from Bayelsa since Oloibiri would be repatriated back to the indigenous owners....

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 26, 2016
dimieprincess:

Nairalanders pls can u guys permit me to insult this guy? pls and pls, what is wrong with some of u will ds "keep destroying your lands or environment stuff"? which environment are u guys talking about ? is it the one that has been rendered useless due to exploration for God knows how long? we don't have clean environment anymore down here so sing a song.

So you want to make a bad situation worse?

Carry on.....we will suffer it ....but our descendants will suffer it more....when thanks to technology....oil becomes redundant....and we are left with nothing but a barren wasteland and zero cash.

Your enemies are there. You have chosen not to see them.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by dimieprincess(f): 2:11pm On May 26, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

So you want to make a bad situation worse?

Carry on.....we will suffer it ....but our descendants will suffer it more....when thanks to technology....oil becomes redundant....and we are left with nothing but a barren wasteland and zero cash.

Your enemies are there. You have chosen not to see them.
there is no situation to render worse. Everything about the region is finished, u can't threaten us with environmental degradation so tell us another story.
we are used to this sermon of yours ok. I am not supporting them, but stop telling us about our environment as if u care about us. u don't give a Bleep about the ND, all u care for is the "oyel".

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by mrvitalis(m): 2:16pm On May 26, 2016
fx45:
If only the billions of dollars that have been siphoned from Bayelsa since Oloibiri would be repatriated back to the indigenous owners....
At least bayelsa got up to 25% of that what is to show for that??
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Sctests: 2:50pm On May 26, 2016
ba7man:
This dude is a Biafran.

He just had to a Biafran. undecided undecided undecided...... as usual.

And what is wrong with being a Biafran? From the north pole to south antarctica, only yoruba muslims like you and the fulani knuckleads think it is wrong to be Biafran while the rest of the world think it is honorable. Arab jungle monkeys! LWKMD.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Sctests: 2:51pm On May 26, 2016
ba7man:
Wait ooo............ I've noticed the trend that it's Biafrans that are celebrating these oil installation vandalism. undecided undecided undecided

You did because you are muslim!

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 26, 2016
dimieprincess:

there is no situation to render worse. Everything about the region is finished, u can't threaten us with environmental degradation so tell us another story.
we are used to this sermon of yours ok. I am not supporting them, but stop telling us about our environment as if u care about us. u don't give a Bleep about the ND, all u care for is the "oyel".

Well considering that i am from 1) an oil producing state and 2) I want Nigeria to be like Japan and China....and not like oil dependent Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.....I think you have me misjudged.

I consider oil to be a burden. I prefer we become an industrial nation....not a resource dependent nation. That is my mantra.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by judondasylva(m): 3:08pm On May 26, 2016
very bad
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Jimijones(m): 3:25pm On May 26, 2016
Sunnynwa:

Videos don't lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYUBTU2ZgFY
. Just watched it. The President actually said it. In an international forum. It's sad. So sad. He couldn't even be diplomatic and say something like "of course we'll include every single Nigerian in our developmental programs. Elections are over now. Our focus now is how best to serve everyone to the best of our ability"....simple and reasonable. He was even boldly rationalizing injustice and immaturity. Our "able" Presido never ceases to amaze me. Imagine a President going on an international forum and telling the world he is not going to serve a section of the country because THEY DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM! And you still expect the same international community to respect you. One wonders what precisely his Media aides do to justify their wages.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by mikolo80: 3:27pm On May 26, 2016
GoldCircle:
Are there genuine efforts by Government to put these guys in Check or is Government paying lip service to their threats? Whether by placating them or otherwise, this has got to stop. The government looks helpless!
until we start deploying armed drones,proximity sensors and sss infiltration we are not ready.
its never easy to fight "hit and run" insurgents
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by korent: 3:30pm On May 26, 2016
FG should go and dialogue with them. Former President Yara'dua was not a fool to grant them amnesty . also the have giving conditions to FG I tink the should go and dialogue with them.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by fx45(m): 7:31pm On May 26, 2016
mrvitalis:
At least bayelsa got up to 25% of that what is to show for that??
25 what? Are you crazy?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by pedrilo: 7:58pm On May 26, 2016
jesus! where did u keep this clip all dis while?
Sunnynwa:

Journalist: what are your plans for Inclusive development of Niger Delta?

GMB: if you look at election results. Some gave me 5% of votes while some gave me 97%

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYUBTU2ZgFY
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Ryabcool(m): 9:32pm On May 26, 2016
benarex:

Obviously, you've not been to the core Niger Delta. There's nothing there to show that they belong to Nigeria despite their importance to the Nigeria economy.
have you bothered to ask what the state governors have been doing with the billions of dollars they've been collecting as 13% derivation? So it's Buhari that will come and tar your streets for you and your governors will sit down in office looting. Una mindset reach to fear Satan
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 26, 2016
mrvitalis:
This a case of a son stabing himself just to get at the father
Continue at least this will push us to explore coal and hydro power sources
With Time escravours will move to ondo to compete with the new LNG
Shell is building the world largest gas plant in imo state and anambra has a huge gas deposit too
Very soon the Niger delta will be relegated to the back were they are supposed to stay
Have u had igbos destroying there own land to get at government? ? From Delta to imo to Abia state even ikwa ibom don't do this rubbish
Just a selfish set of people that feel because they are the bread winner today all Nigeria should wash there feet
The deep water oil belong to Nigeria and not even to Niger Delta because we fought to include there in Nigeria so anything we will still export oil continue and let people who won't scratch the own land hail u

grin grin grin grin
"We Fought....."
Did they beg to be United with "WE"?
Why did "WE" fight?
Can "WE" Restructure and allow them to control their resources?
Can "WE" start seeing them as part of 100% and not 5%?
If "WE" had oil in "Our" land, can "WE" allow them own 95% of the oil blocks and still be called 5%?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation / Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos / Governor Uzodinma Picks Nnedinma Ekomaru As New Running Mate, Dumps Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.