Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel (42138 Views)

Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines / Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) / Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by kcmichael: 7:43am On May 26, 2016
WAKE UP AND KNOW YOUR REAL ENEMIES IN NIGER - DELTANS!

1) You have the Ministry of Niger Delta...
2) You have the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC).
3) The Governors from your states receive the highest allocations from the FG monthly.
4) Your states gets extra 13% derivatives monthly from the FG.
5) The militants from your region have been granted Amnesty by the FG and they have been on FG pay roll for quite some years now.
6) Your region produced the immediate past President of the country (don't forget he was also Governor and he was Vice President).
7) Several ministers, DGS, Heads of Agencies and Parastatals who served in his regime were from your region. So many militants became multi-billionaires in his regime.

Yet you complain of being marginalized, and you are directing your fight at the wrong targets.

Instead of fighting the people from your region who have enriched themselves with what belong to all of you, you choose to be fighting against your environment, blowing up oil installations in your region and causing more oil spill and environmental degradation. #‎SMH‬!

Well, for your information, Your brigandage and shenanigans are to your own detriment. You are causing more pains for the people you claim to be Avenging.

Since you have chosen to take laws into your hands, don't also forget that the FG has the responsibility to protect lives and properties in the region, therefore when the FG reacts to your actions, you may have yourself to blame.

I Rest My Case!

11 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by mrvitalis(m): 7:51am On May 26, 2016
Trapping:

I dont effing care. Even if you like come from mbairi. Go through NDA conditions and tell me if any of them is out of touch or wrong. What is wrong in demanding for justice. To be honest, the fastest way to move this country forward would be resource control. But since buhari is acting like a spoilt brat we will teach him that in the hard way, either ways he must face the music.
Jonathan was there for how many years again?? And didn't do it why would Buhari??
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Sunnynwa: 7:52am On May 26, 2016
Chukazu:

did he really say that?

Videos don't lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYUBTU2ZgFY

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by ba7man(m): 7:57am On May 26, 2016
Wait ooo............ I've noticed the trend that it's Biafrans that are celebrating these oil installation vandalism. undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by comos: 8:03am On May 26, 2016
mrvitalis:
This a case of a son stabing himself just to get at the father
Continue at least this will push us to explore coal and hydro power sources
With Time escravours will move to ondo to compete with the new LNG
Shell is building the world largest gas plant in imo state and anambra has a huge gas deposit too
Very soon the Niger delta will be relegated to the back were they are supposed to stay
Have u had igbos destroying there own land to get at government? ? From Delta to imo to Abia state even ikwa ibom don't do this rubbish
Just a selfish set of people that feel because they are the bread winner today all Nigeria should wash there feet
The deep water oil belong to Nigeria and not even to Niger Delta because we fought to include there in Nigeria so anything we will still export oil continue and let people who won't scratch the own land hail u

why are you crying more than the bereave ?

8 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Trapping(m): 8:06am On May 26, 2016
mrvitalis:
Jonathan was there for how many years again?? And didn't do it why would Buhari??

Good question you asked. Jonathan started it with the 2014 Confab and there is a white paper on that. govt is a continuum, we are asking buhari to without delay implement those recommendations, again is that too much to ask for?

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Chukazu: 8:10am On May 26, 2016
Sunnynwa:

Videos don't lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYUBTU2ZgFY

wow.. this is amazing, I have been hearing that on this forum but never imagined a president of a whole country can utter such.. even Jonathan was not that mean to the north, infact he did more for them than he did to other regions

am saving this for posterity..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by kcmichael: 8:11am On May 26, 2016
Trapping:

Good question you asked. Jonathan started it with the 2014 Confab and there is a white paper on that. govt is a continuum, we are asking buhari to without delay implement those recommendations, again is that too much to ask for?

Why didnt Jonathan implement the white Paper?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by knightsTempler: 8:12am On May 26, 2016
Chukazu:

did he really say that?

Yes he did...it's even on video
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by mrvitalis(m): 8:14am On May 26, 2016
Trapping:

Read that report again bro
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Trapping(m): 8:24am On May 26, 2016
kcmichael:

Why didnt Jonathan implement the white Paper?

He wanted to do it, but unfortunately he lost his reelection.

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by ba7man(m): 8:25am On May 26, 2016
Trapping:
[s][/s]

Trash, the whole world is celebrating them. They are freedom fighters and must be accorded the love and respect they deserve.
Here's One of the Biafran now. cheesy

When are you welcoming these "freedom fighters" to bomb oil installations in Igboland?

You must celebrate them when the come bombing. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by mrvitalis(m): 8:30am On May 26, 2016
Trapping:

I don't understand what you mean. I say again Buhari should without delay meet all the conditions of the NDA, failure to do so will cost him more injuries. Listen, NDA is yet to activate their air force strike team, so let him not push them because if he does I can guarantee you that even aso villa is not safe.
The president of Nigeria should obey NDA
that is the greatest insult on Nigeria, are u high
Let them continue to spoil there land, who would loss
We have offshore oil we will still export and make some profit and ur states won't even see ur 13%

5 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by kcmichael: 8:33am On May 26, 2016
Trapping:

They are more than free to extend the olive branch to Anambra where I come from. As freedom fighters I'm always willing and ready to accommodate them. I only do not want them to shed innocent blood, and thankfully, so far their approach has been nonviolent and peaceful.

I so much love the NDA, they are the voice of the voiceless. God bless NDA!!!

Look at U,God should bless NDA? Pls bro go to school and be educated to recieve some sense
U will continue to wail till 2050

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by MadCow1: 8:37am On May 26, 2016
Esseite:
This could have been avoided if only he began with an all inclusive tenure.. and not with a nepolistic approach..

SO Criminals would not have been criminals if Buhari did what again?

Keep supporting wrong, today its in Escravos, tomorrow it may be on your street.

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by manunkind: 8:37am On May 26, 2016
Sunnynwa:
A new armed militant group in Nigeria's Niger Delta, "The Niger Delta Avengers" today destroyed the main pipeline supplying gas that provides electricity to the Escravos tank farm in Delta state owned by Chevron. In a tweet sent from its account on Twitter, the group said the latest action was carried out after Chevron ignored its May 12 warning not to fix a major crude pipeline blown up by the group early in the month.

The group did not disclose if the latest attack led to human casualties.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/05/25/niger-delta-avengers-blow-chevrons-escravos-tank-farm-main-electricity-pipeline
Nigeria don enta one chance

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Brainy007: 8:40am On May 26, 2016
GoldCircle:
Are there genuine efforts by Government to put these guys in Check or is Government paying lip service to their threats? Whether by placating them or otherwise, this has got to stop. The government looks helpless!
Haven't you realized that this guyz are not interested in negotiations?
Their activities are politically motivated, an attempt to unsettle the present administration.
Government has deployed necessary forces to these areas and have repeatedly stretched their arms of amnesty to them
So wah do u suggest the government do again
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by manunkind: 8:40am On May 26, 2016
I sorry sorry o o o I sorry 4 9geria I sorry sorry ooooo I sorry for afric

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by macluvph1(m): 8:41am On May 26, 2016
mrvitalis:
This a case of a son stabing himself just to get at the father
Continue at least this will push us to explore coal and hydro power sources
With Time escravours will move to ondo to compete with the new LNG
Shell is building the world largest gas plant in imo state and anambra has a huge gas deposit too
Very soon the Niger delta will be relegated to the back were they are supposed to stay
Have u had igbos destroying there own land to get at government? ? From Delta to imo to Abia state even ikwa ibom don't do this rubbish
Just a selfish set of people that feel because they are the bread winner today all Nigeria should wash there feet
The deep water oil belong to Nigeria and not even to Niger Delta because we fought to include there in Nigeria so anything we will still export oil continue and let people who won't scratch the own land hail u

I said it from the onset you aren't a south east man then you preached how you are more mbaise than the indigenes.

Mbaise people come and see an imposter(Mbaise wannabe) on nairaland

9 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by MadCow1: 8:42am On May 26, 2016
sanandreas:
Dialogue could end this but will he be humble enough? You called south south and South east 5% but what were you thinking? An American president would never make a derogatory statement. The 5% carries the burden of Nigeria for over 50 years. What most people from the other side see is bomb and level Niger-delta. Let me ask you what do you contribute to the entity called Nigeria? We Niger-deltans demand unreserved apology from the FG of Nigeria

Dialogue cause this nonsense..

The AMNESTY Programme for Niger Delta Militants would remain one of our worst decisions as a country for many years to come.

NEVER EVER negotiate with terrorists.. NEVER! angry

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Yehman(m): 8:42am On May 26, 2016
Sunnynwa:

Journalist: what are your plans for Inclusive development of Niger Delta?

GMB: if you look at election results. Some gave me 5% of votes while some gave me 97%
Lol! I think this is where the problem all started.."and those who gave me 5% in all honesty cannot be treated like those who gave me 97%"
One Nigeria!
Zoo country

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by mrvitalis(m): 8:44am On May 26, 2016
macluvph1:

I said it from the onset you aren't a south south man then you preached how you are more mbaise than the indigenes.

Mbaise people come and see an imposter(Mbaise wannabe) on nairaland
I have never said am south south, I dare u to prove that. I am an mbaise boy any day any time
Just that I grew in Port Harcourt and know bayelsa very well
Get ur facts straight
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Nobody: 8:45am On May 26, 2016
I think it is high time all true lovers of peace in this country push for true federalism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by NonFarmPayrol: 8:46am On May 26, 2016
kcmichael:
They gave U guys NDDC,You complain
They gave U guys MND,You complain
They gave U 13%Derivative You complain
They gave U guys Amnesty,U complain
Ur state Governors recieve huge monthly allocation yet ur state is undevelop
U guys were were in Power for 6yrs,Yet he did nothing in the ND states

Keeping Bombing and destroying the ecosystem,Na una go suffer am
Monkey saw trees being destroyed and he is jubilating not knowing that his being rendered homeless

I weep for ND

all the above are just 5%

5 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by wristbangle: 8:46am On May 26, 2016
SMH
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by blackpanda: 8:46am On May 26, 2016
Esseite:
This could have been avoided if only he began with an all inclusive tenure.. and not with a nepolistic approach..

Yes o...lets blame fed govt

But meanwhile, enjoy the darkness!

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by macluvph1(m): 8:46am On May 26, 2016
mrvitalis:

I have never said am south south, I dare u to prove that. I am an mbaise boy any day any time
Just that I grew in Port Harcourt and know bayelsa very well
Get ur facts straight

Sorry, i meant South east.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by NonFarmPayrol: 8:48am On May 26, 2016
MadCow1:

Dialogue cause this nonsense..

The AMNESTY Programme for Niger Delta Militants would remain one of our worst decisions as a country for many years to come.

NEVER EVER negotiate with terrorists.. NEVER! angry

another keyboard warrior

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket / Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.