Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel (42140 Views)

Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines / Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) / Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by jogojogo: 10:19am On May 26, 2016
menstrualpad:
shetop nothing but resource control is acceptable

I am sorry "NO TO RESOURCE CONTROL" let us sustain the bombings.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by marcopollo(m): 10:21am On May 26, 2016
Sunnynwa:

Journalist: what are your plans for Inclusive development of Niger Delta?

GMB: if you look at election results. Some gave me 5% of votes while some gave me 97%
Pathetic!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Myself2(m): 10:23am On May 26, 2016
Esseite:
This could have been avoided if only he began with an all inclusive tenure.. and not with a nepolistic approach..

Translated :

If the dullard didn't go about his idiotic 5% rant
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Etern: 10:25am On May 26, 2016
Sunnynwa:

GMB: if you look at election results. Some gave me 5% of votes while some gave me 97%

This looks like rejoicing to me or are you looking for upvotes.

Please, do not associate me with criminality. I am not in support of these acts of sabotage but Mohamadu Buhari ain't doing well too.

You guys are blaming the victims of the pipeline bombings, instead of the criminals doing the bombing. The victims: Electricity consumers, people leaving around the immediate community, oil companies etc. These victims do not have anything to do with their grievances with Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Myself2(m): 10:26am On May 26, 2016
nnachukz:
Can zombies please match down to the creek and tell these guys that a new cheriff is in town? The no nonsense cheriff that has been unable to apprehend Tompolo since after securing arrest warrant to that effect. A proud fellow that has nothing to offer except noise.

grin grin
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Sunnynwa: 10:29am On May 26, 2016
Etern:

This looks like rejoicing to me or are you looking for upvotes.

Am I your president that made such a derogatory statement?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYUBTU2ZgFY

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by EbirichBen(m): 10:33am On May 26, 2016
mrvitalis:

Lol were have more gas please??
This facility were built years ago, imo anambra, Rivers, ondo that's the ranking terms of gas reserves
Please get ur facts straight

Bros.....
not facilities.
am talking about raw materials.

does IMO have more gas deposits than rivers, bayelsa and delta.
again, not crude.
because in terms of crude, its akwa ibom, delta, rivers, bsyelsa, ondo, mention the rest....

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Etern: 10:33am On May 26, 2016
Sunnynwa:

Am I your president that made such a derogatory statement?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYUBTU2ZgFY

You are rejoicing then. He did not bomb anybody with that statement. The statement does not in any way justify bombing the pipelines. You guys are happy about people destroying infrastructure. Pls do not cry when they are apprehended. They are very coward bombing pipelines. Let them come out and face the army.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by mojibbz(m): 10:39am On May 26, 2016
kcmichael:
They gave U guys NDDC,You complain
They gave U guys MND,You complain
They gave U 13%Derivative You complain
They gave U guys Amnesty,U complain
Ur state Governors recieve huge monthly allocation yet ur state is undevelop
U guys were were in Power for 6yrs,Yet he did nothing in the ND states

Keeping Bombing and destroying the ecosystem,Na una go suffer am
Monkey saw trees being destroyed and he is jubilating not knowing that his being rendered homeless

I weep for ND
This is like the only sensible comment so far... imagine these people o.... they should destroy it.. no be my papa land
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Nobody: 10:39am On May 26, 2016
Mr buhari, DELIVER or QUIT! Enough of excuses!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by ganaziah(f): 10:39am On May 26, 2016
benpedro:
Buhari is a dullard

Buhari the dullard will come and go and Niger Delta will still remain.

The petroleum industry in Nigeria is the largest on the African continent. As of 2014, Nigeria's petroleum industry contributes about 14% to its economy. Therefore, though the petroleum sector is important, it remains in fact a small part of the country's overall diversified economy. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petroleum_industry_in_Nigeria

I thought it was even the oil that was giving us 80% of our Revenue in this country.
And someone said it is means that has been carrying Nigeria's burden for over 50 years.

Which dirty burden? angry
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by erico2k2(m): 10:40am On May 26, 2016
jayAjoku:
i agree their supporters are well to do and powerful saboteurs
U might also be suprised some of these rich oil block owners might have hands in this.poor people can not afford exlossives
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Akpan107(m): 10:40am On May 26, 2016
kcmichael:

Monkey saw trees being destroyed and he is jubilating not knowing that his being rendered homeless

I weep for ND
Sorry my dear friend, we need 100% of our resources. whatever we do with it is not your business.

5 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by precious1967(m): 10:42am On May 26, 2016
NDA pls thread softly softly. d economy of nigeria may not repair what u destroying today and we ll suffer it together.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Brainy007: 10:48am On May 26, 2016
Sunnynwa:

They have outlined their demands. Make effort to see them and then tell me which ones are not germaine.

They should @ least come to the negotiation table.
All those demands are just camouflage.
An excuse to deceive the people of the land
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by PhockPhockMan: 10:49am On May 26, 2016
Esseite:
This could have been avoided if only he began with an all inclusive tenure.. and not with a nepolistic approach..

He killed his government with his infamous 97%/ 5% statement.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by temiprinciple(m): 10:50am On May 26, 2016
just in two weeks now if not more Dan, their is lot treat by d avengers and a lot of vandalization been perpetuated and nting could be done but using mouthed approach to caution their act. let see who is clueless
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by PhockPhockMan: 10:52am On May 26, 2016
greatgod2012:
The govt just need to put a stop to this menace, not just by mere mouthing but by proactive measures.
Bobo juice
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by azonto4real(m): 10:53am On May 26, 2016

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by hayzed1090: 10:59am On May 26, 2016
[quote author=Sunnynwa post=45976634]

Videos don't lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYUBTU2ZgFY[/quot

Pls can any one justify this statement from the president

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Nobody: 10:59am On May 26, 2016
Buhari thinks everything is force especially in a region where the development of Nigeria depends on.

How can there be development where we can't produce crude oil and gas for electricity. No gas, No electricity in Nigeria.

Buhari, Buhari, Buhari - How many times did i call you? Negotiate with these boys now and give them what they want. Your use of force has not yielded any result.

Since you started the use of force, how many militants have been killed.

This region can make or mar the economic prosperity of this country.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Nobody: 10:59am On May 26, 2016
kcmichael:

I weep for ND

I wont say i hate Buhari....
But i despise him nonetheless (guess its d samething as hate)

What u said is true.

Imagine the federal government like Odin (if u are in the Marvel's universe, since we are talking about avengers) He blessed (hands out allocations) to his sons (governors) for them to utilize. These sons fail to deploy, pockets 90% of the money and yet the Avengers will allways strike back at Odin (the FG).

If u dont pressure the governors they will continue to eat ur money. The niger delta, even PH is severly underdeveloped. I could remember the first time i was embarking on a journey to ph, my initial impressions were of a city closer to Abuja in terms of infrastructure (considering the huge revenues they get , almost twice that of Rwanda), i was serially disappointed...in some sense Enugu where i started the journey from seemed well off.

I was angry at the state governments, and i was mad at the people for not reacting against their larcenous governors.

Then i visited Akwa ibom. There were changes. You could at least say some oil money went into gigantuan projects. But She is the exception. Other states seem to just be there...Backwater.

FG doles out the 13%, State governors pockets 10% in offshore tax havens and Britain high real estate.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Goke7: 11:15am On May 26, 2016
kazuna:

I wont say i hate Buhari....
But i despise him nonetheless (guess its d samething as hate)

What u said is true.

The militants should be aggressive towards their state governments and the NDDCs.

Imagine the federal government like Odin (if u are in the Marvel's universe, since we are talking about avengers) He blessed (hands out allocations) to his sons (governors) for them to utilize. These sons fail to deploy, pockets 90% of the money and yet the Avengers will allways strike back at Odin (the FG).

If u dont pressure the governors they will continue to eat ur money. The niger delta, even PH is severly underdeveloped. I could remember the first time i was embarking on a journey to ph, my initial impressions were of a city closer to Abuja in terms of infrastructure (considering the huge revenues they get , almost twice that of Rwanda), i was serially disappointed...in some sense Enugu where i started the journey from seemed well off.

I was angry at the state governments, and i was mad at the people for not reacting against their larcenous governors.

Then i visited Akwa ibom. There were changes. You could at least say some oil money went into gigantuan projects. But She is the exception. Other states seem to just be there...Backwater.

The ND Avengers (i must confess i like u guys, anythang to counter buhari cool, this might come back to haunt me) should devote their energy to putting their state governments on edge not the FG.

FG doles out the 13%, State governors pockets 10% in offshore tax havens and Britain high real estate.

the truth is Oil to Nigeria is a curse, Nigeria will never develop with oil, the niger delta folks are wasting their time and burning their energy instead of channeling it to more profitable ventures. Countries like kenya and ethipoia are growing economically without oil. Nigeria was doing fine before oil came. if we had no oil, Nigeria will be better than south africa by now. if oil was a blessing, those oil communities will be better off today but are they? NO because oil is a curse. The foundation when oil began was faulty and the Bible says if the foundation be destroyed what can the righteous do, talk less about the unrighteous. Oil can never do Nigeria any good

If they continue with their destruction, it will only push the FG to get off oil as quickly as possible.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by BabaAlaji(m): 11:20am On May 26, 2016
‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by obailala(m): 11:26am On May 26, 2016
My main problem with this whole bombing issue is how Igbos have now mainly taken over the position of the Niger-deltans, shouting 'our oil' more than the Niger deltans and rejoicing over NDA bombings more than the Niger deltans. Apparently these are mainly the brainless nnamdi kanu zombies who wish and pray for turmoil and agony across Nigeria because they hate buhari, but God cannot be mocked, Nigeria is definitely blessed, and these idiots celebrating this economic downturn and sabotage will surely be put to shame. angry
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by lexyclasy: 11:29am On May 26, 2016
Brymo:
FG SHOULD SEND IRON MAN NA, THIS TIN IS GETTING 2MUCH.
Nothing is getting too much just need simple ideology...reshuffle the ownership of the oil block the military junta dash out in a platta of gold....put up genuine plans for the people that lay the golden egg.........use federal character system for appointment.....abolish that your 97%/5% which is equal to 102%......go back to equity sharing formula when you will have 100% as a substantive sharing formula.....run all inclusive Government not inconclusive....give liberty to the judiciary.....let INEC be truly independent.......allow NAS do their work without interference ...aside from this ....you are just seeing the Genesis

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by fx45(m): 11:34am On May 26, 2016
mrvitalis:
This a case of a son stabing himself just to get at the father
Continue at least this will push us to explore coal and hydro power sources
With Time escravours will move to ondo to compete with the new LNG
Shell is building the world largest gas plant in imo state and anambra has a huge gas deposit too
Very soon the Niger delta will be relegated to the back were they are supposed to stay
Have u had igbos destroying there own land to get at government? ? From Delta to imo to Abia state even ikwa ibom don't do this rubbish
Just a selfish set of people that feel because they are the bread winner today all Nigeria should wash there feet
The deep water oil belong to Nigeria and not even to Niger Delta because we fought to include there in Nigeria so anything we will still export oil continue and let people who won't scratch the own land hail u
Thrash! No drop of oil or coal will be allowed to move out of the 5% region. Be it Abia, Imo, Bayelsa, Delta, Akwa-Ibom, Rivers or Anambra state. We cannot continue to feed and support the 97% parasites and leeches. Enough is enough!

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by ckmayoca: 11:37am On May 26, 2016
maursatt:
If you now focus on cocoa ,the people in the cocoa region will also see themselves important and start threatening the govt of either burning tk plantation or otherwise. Nigeria as a country should dis centralize and empower the states to be autonomous with a percentage contributed to the centre( federal govt)

Will FG dare to take possession of another man's cocoa plantation and make it his ni? No way. Now u see nigeria is not ready for diversification. The word is just being used politically and not for what it's meant for.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by TBankxx(m): 11:58am On May 26, 2016
They put out to him 10 point agenda why is he still wasting time?? release kanu & fufil the other 9 too.. Mr fast!! b4 dey give u highest BP ever
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 26, 2016
Sunnynwa:

bubu the dulard
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel by Lilimax(f): 12:05pm On May 26, 2016
MadCow1:

Dialogue cause this nonsense..

The AMNESTY Programme for Niger Delta Militants would remain one of our worst decisions as a country for many years to come.

NEVER EVER negotiate with terrorists.. NEVER! angry
I thought this present government is negotiating with Boko Haram and granting the repentant ones amnesty? embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) / Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.