Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? (17465 Views)

Mother Of Three Gives A Total Stranger Sex LAPDANCE Inside Airline [PIXS] / Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by gbens2000(m): 2:23pm On May 27, 2016
jordinsparkles:
who?
u offcourse. grin
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by SmellingAnus(m): 2:33pm On May 27, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
Am jealous sha,onstelly and smellinganus,una chemistry don dy grow
I really wish the chemistry between onstelly and I is growing... Yes it's growing from my side but I don't know about her...
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 27, 2016
Ah! Alhajia? Ah! no talk am again oh! Go ask Ycee or wait make album fallout. Omoalhajia go make waves pass omoalhaji.
If you see nyassh! Broda no talk am
donkizzydaboss:
shey "hajia" sef they give lap dance??
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by onstelly(f): 2:43pm On May 27, 2016
SmellingAnus:
I really wish the chemistry between onstelly and I is growing... Yes it's growing from my side but I don't know about her...
grin cool
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by SmellingAnus(m): 2:54pm On May 27, 2016
onstelly:

grin cool
so it's the chemistry growing from your side also grin
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by onstelly(f): 2:57pm On May 27, 2016
SmellingAnus:
so it's the chemistry growing from your side also grin
Hahaha hah cool
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by SmellingAnus(m): 3:02pm On May 27, 2016
onstelly:

Hahaha hah cool
I can see you love suspense... Be my guest grin
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by ba7man(m): 3:13pm On May 27, 2016
onstelly:

grin cool
How are you coping with his smellinganus
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by onstelly(f): 3:27pm On May 27, 2016
SmellingAnus:
I can see you love suspense... Be my guest grin
Lmao be your guest on?
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by SmellingAnus(m): 3:29pm On May 27, 2016
onstelly:

Lmao be your guest on?
anyway never mind... grin... Will answer my last question to you or you don't feel like giving me an answer grin
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by onstelly(f): 3:30pm On May 27, 2016
SmellingAnus:
anyway never mind... grin... Will answer my last question to you or you don't feel like giving me an answer grin
Yes small small
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by SmellingAnus(m): 3:34pm On May 27, 2016
onstelly:

Yes small small
yes ... Meaning the chemistry is also growing from your side grin cool ?
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by jordinsparkles(f): 3:36pm On May 27, 2016
gbens2000:
u offcourse. grin
mtcheeeew u no well.
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by gbens2000(m): 3:36pm On May 27, 2016
jordinsparkles:
who?
y havent u answered my email.
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by onstelly(f): 3:58pm On May 27, 2016
SmellingAnus:
yes ... Meaning the chemistry is also growing from your side grin cool ?
Some how
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by SmellingAnus(m): 3:59pm On May 27, 2016
onstelly:

Some how
thanks dear... I just hope it doesn't die... grin cool cool
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 4:04pm On May 27, 2016
SmellingAnus:
thanks dear... I just hope it doesn't die... grin cool cool
leave dat onstelly,ha shakara tøo much
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 10:22pm On May 27, 2016
I need ireony for the lap dance o,want her to come wiggle her ass
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by pbs4real(m): 11:09pm On May 27, 2016
annnikky:

Really....then xplain
u luk like som1 ve seen @ egbeda. . .a place on the mainland
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by annnikky(f): 11:16pm On May 27, 2016
pbs4real:
u luk like som1 ve seen @ egbeda. . .a place on the mainland
Sori....not me cz thats not my root.
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by skywalker240(m): 11:25pm On May 27, 2016
rukkydelta
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by Rukkydelta(f): 11:22am On May 28, 2016
skywalker240:
rukkydelta
Wrong choice dear cos I don't know how to give lap dance
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by skywalker240(m): 3:47pm On May 28, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Wrong choice dear cos I don't know how to give lap dance
Will teach you,......its a joy doing something together..

Hope i didnt offended u back in that thread?..
Well if i did,..pls accept my appologise.
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 3:50pm On May 28, 2016
skywalker240:

Will teach you,......its a joy doing something together..

Hope i didnt offended u back in that thread?..

Well if i did,..pls accept my appologise.
i dy feel ya groove with that gurl,no allow am kill ur vibes

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by skywalker240(m): 5:19am On May 29, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
i dy feel ya groove with that gurl,no allow am kill ur vibes
I trust myself nau...she knows
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by misspicy(f): 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
iPopAlomo:
misspicy small butt bouncing on my lap isn't such a bad idea... cheesy
You need deliverance from the spirit of obsession. undecided
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by iPopAlomo(m): 12:59am On Jun 02, 2016
misspicy:

You need deliverance from the spirit of obsession. undecided

You always get banned... who needs deliverance more...? me or you...? tongue
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 02, 2016
I hate lapdance with a passion, makes me uncomfortable had to pay for a friend so that the stripper could leave my vicinity as she came to sit near me. To me it's just torture like waving meat around a dogs nose.
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by misspicy(f): 9:52am On Jun 02, 2016
iPopAlomo:

You always get banned... who needs deliverance more...? me or you...? tongue
I don't always get banned angry
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by iPopAlomo(m): 10:10am On Jun 02, 2016
misspicy:
I don't always get banned angry

Hmm... nah so... only once in a while...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / Romancelanders Beach Party 2015 Thread!!! / The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.