Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? (17441 Views)

Mother Of Three Gives A Total Stranger Sex LAPDANCE Inside Airline [PIXS] / Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 8:54am On May 26, 2016
SmellingAnus:
She will be surprised I mentioned her name... Yes it's you onstelly cool
y she go surprise?she fit done wan surprise you sef with lap dance
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 8:56am On May 26, 2016
Zceesneh:
story for the gods
leave onstelly,na me hey date am
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by Nobody: 8:58am On May 26, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
leave onstelly,na me hey date am
undecided too much weed
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by SmellingAnus(m): 9:00am On May 26, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
y she go surprise?she fit done wan surprise you sef with lap dance
hahaha Bodooski
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 9:00am On May 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Yer trying to invalidate my argument on reciprocation
Which means
No,you can't do what you ask of a woman
No,you won't reciprocate.
You won't do for her pleasure
lolx,i would do anything worth doing for my woman
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 9:04am On May 26, 2016
Zceesneh:
undecided too much weed
weed is sub standard,i deal with cocaine
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by Nobody: 9:04am On May 26, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
lolx,i would do anything worth doing for my woman
*Then when you get home to her this evening.... give er a lapdance wink
....it's worth reciprocating.
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 9:06am On May 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Then when you get home to her this evening.... give er a lapdance wink
....it's worth reciprocating.
av heard ya,i do want it with just ya
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by Nobody: 9:10am On May 26, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
av heard ya,i do want it with just ya
*I don't want it with you tongue
.....bye

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by halfricanadian(f): 9:41am On May 26, 2016
olihilistic:
Halfricanadian or Queen mimzy

tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wat type of lap do u want

Chicken or turkey
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by Nobody: 10:14am On May 26, 2016
Just one... Her name's ErnieSmallzz kiss
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 10:17am On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Chicken or turkey
lolx,your funny
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 10:20am On May 26, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
ErnieSmallzz gat a dope ass
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by halfricanadian(f): 10:22am On May 26, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
lolx,your funny
grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by Nobody: 10:23am On May 26, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
really G I never seen her pics before... Damn!
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:27am On May 26, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
embarassed, *cover's face* bur i dnt knw aw to give a lap dance na grin
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:29am On May 26, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
shocked embarassed, nope i dnt
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by Nobody: 10:29am On May 26, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
embarassed, *cover's face* bur i dnt knw aw to give a lap dance na grin
I'll be the happiest guy.. If u let me teach u wink
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:35am On May 26, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
I'll be the happiest guy.. If u let me teach u wink
shocked, embarassed bur m a slow learner, u myt get tired of tiching me
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by Nobody: 10:38am On May 26, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
shocked, embarassed bur m a slow learner, u myt get tired of tiching me
tired shocked

Not when I heard u got a dope ass... Just gimme a chance to teach u lol
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:46am On May 26, 2016
smiley u naughty, oya make a timetable 4 d teaching grin
BlueEyeBalls:
tired shocked

Not when I heard u got a dope ass... Just gimme a chance to teach u lol
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by Nobody: 10:51am On May 26, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
smiley u naughty, oya make a timetable 4 d teaching grin
I got the time table set already... Guess wat grin grin grin

The teaching is actually everyday grin grin grin
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by Nobody: 10:55am On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Chicken or turkey
Halfricanadian's lap
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:57am On May 26, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
I got the time table set already... Guess wat grin grin grin

The teaching is actually everyday grin grin grin
lol, nope thats 2 much, change it to something lyk 1nce in a month tongue grin
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by halfricanadian(f): 10:58am On May 26, 2016
olihilistic:

Halfricanadian's lap

Im marries to a latino o shocked
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by ivyy(f): 11:00am On May 26, 2016
SuperSupremo:
don't be selfish na

Make I find Ivyy and Ireneony to play the wings

U just dey there for center

No lap dance for you sad
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by Nobody: 11:01am On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im marries to a latino o shocked

gerarahai men what's Latino
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by Nobody: 11:03am On May 26, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lol, nope thats 2 much, change it to something lyk 1nce in a month tongue grin
grin remember u said u are slow at learning.. So u need it everyday my dear... From all corners I could teach u through...especially on that "dope ass" wink
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by halfricanadian(f): 11:03am On May 26, 2016
olihilistic:

gerarahai men what's Latino

A guy my husband tongue tongue
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:06am On May 26, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
grin remember u said u are slow at learning.. So u need it everyday my dear... From all corners I could teach u through...especially on that "dope ass" wink
grin, abegi my ass aint dope its just dere tongue.. Dnt worry dat 1nce in a month is enof 4 me, will try 2 b a fast learner smiley
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by UyiIredia(m): 11:09am On May 26, 2016
MissGDope, farano.
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by annnikky(f): 11:15am On May 26, 2016
[quote author=greatness22 post=45976735]Leriebloom or annnikky. tongue[/quote Hmmmm.......greatness22!!! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? / Romancelanders Beach Party 2015 Thread!!! / A Friend Of Mine Sent This To Me!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.