Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? (17501 Views)

Mother Of Three Gives A Total Stranger Sex LAPDANCE Inside Airline [PIXS] / Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by greatness22(m): 8:35pm On May 26, 2016
annnikky:

OK...I'll go tru it
Okay my lady, will be waiting for your reply
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by annnikky(f): 8:39pm On May 26, 2016
greatness22:
Okay my lady, will be waiting for your reply
No p... smiley
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by greatness22(m): 8:43pm On May 26, 2016
annnikky:

No p... smiley
Thanks sweetness wink
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by annnikky(f): 8:53pm On May 26, 2016
greatness22:
Thanks sweetness wink
Da great...u too much jare!!!
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by onstelly(f): 9:00pm On May 26, 2016
SmellingAnus:
should I dilute the truth or I should say it the way I saw it...
Say it the way it is
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by greatness22(m): 9:28pm On May 26, 2016
annnikky:

Da great...u too much jare!!!
My lady, thanks again.
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by annnikky(f): 9:37pm On May 26, 2016
greatness22:
My lady, thanks again.
U wlcm dear
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by scantee(m): 9:41pm On May 26, 2016
Ariyike23
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 9:42pm On May 26, 2016
onstelly:
Since when cry
only we both are aware
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 9:45pm On May 26, 2016
annnikky:

I know no ur plan ooo
babygal gimme the lapdance and ma stuff gona respond,u knw the rest
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by onstelly(f): 9:46pm On May 26, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
only we both are aware
Only you biko, I no follow
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 9:46pm On May 26, 2016
farano:
Yes cool
your lap dance gona mak me cum
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 9:51pm On May 26, 2016
onstelly:
Only you biko, I no follow
you sabi pretend
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by onstelly(f): 10:03pm On May 26, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
you sabi pretend
OK
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by annnikky(f): 10:55pm On May 26, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
babygal gimme the lapdance and ma stuff gona respond,u knw the rest
Okwala gi guy!!!
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by SuperSupremo(m): 12:01am On May 27, 2016
ivyy:
Where's the gift grin
Well you ask for it,no need to be anxious and curious......

There you are.......

Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 3:39am On May 27, 2016
Wher is aunt jadekitana
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by SmellingAnus(m): 7:01am On May 27, 2016
onstelly:

Say it the way it is
love your lips and your well packaged boobs... Both of them are unusually very attractive to me... By the way I am not crazy about small or big boobs... But yours sent the right message to my brain like no other on nairaland...

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by onstelly(f): 7:17am On May 27, 2016
SmellingAnus:
love your lips and your well packaged boobs... Both of them are unusually very attractive to me... By the way I am not crazy about small or big boobs... But yours sent the right message to my brain like no other on nairaland...
cry Good morning
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:19am On May 27, 2016
onstelly:

cry Good morning
good morning dear... cool do have a very beautiful day cool
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by onstelly(f): 9:23am On May 27, 2016
SmellingAnus:
good morning dear... cool do have a very beautiful day cool
You too dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 12:35pm On May 27, 2016
onstelly:
You too dear smiley
wetin smellinganus said bou u is true,your charming
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 12:36pm On May 27, 2016
SmellingAnus:
bro you too talk oo,wetin you yarn onstelly,na me suppoxe tell am
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by SmellingAnus(m): 12:50pm On May 27, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
bro you too talk oo,wetin you yarn onstelly,na me suppoxe tell am
hahaha ok o
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by onstelly(f): 12:54pm On May 27, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hahaha ok o
You Concur huh
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by gbens2000(m): 12:56pm On May 27, 2016
i will want her to gimme the lapdance. jordinsparkles grin
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 27, 2016
Eh eh.....which babe is gonna mention ma name grin
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by SmellingAnus(m): 1:35pm On May 27, 2016
onstelly:

You Concur huh
not really dear... He said he is suppose to be the one to tell you what I told you... I only answered ok o... Besides I don't know the level of closeness between the both of you...
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by jordinsparkles(f): 1:37pm On May 27, 2016
gbens2000:
i will want her to gimme the lapdance. jordinsparkles grin
who?
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by onstelly(f): 1:37pm On May 27, 2016
SmellingAnus:
not really dear... He said he is suppose to be the one to tell you what I told you... I only answered ok o... Besides I don't know the level of closeness between the both of you...
close gini abegi
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by SmellingAnus(m): 1:38pm On May 27, 2016
onstelly:

close gini abegi
ok dear... I like you... So how is your day going...
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 2:11pm On May 27, 2016
Am jealous sha,onstelly and smellinganus,una chemistry don dy grow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Your Definition Of A Wife Material / I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . / Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.