Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Reasons Men Love Bigger Butty Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Men Love Bigger Butty Ladies (4949 Views)

Photos Of Big Butty Ladies Dancing Sexy / Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Men Love Bigger Butty Ladies by Nobody: 7:56am On May 26, 2016
Eric Russell, a graduate student in psychology at the University of Texas at Arlington, told The Huffington Post in an email. “Women with a greater degree of lumbar curvature ... were able to redistribute this center of mass to reduce the strain of pregnancy.

Thus, we hypothesized that men should have a psychological adaptation to prefer these women as mating partners.”

In short, male preference for this specific anatomical form likely evolved because it enabled women to sustain multiple pregnancies without injury and to forage productively during pregnancy.

For the study, more than 300 men rated the attractiveness of female silhouettes that had lumbar curvatures ranging from 26 to 61 degrees.

FEEL FREE TO ADD UR OWN REASONS HERE OR USING THE COMMENT BOX ON THE BLOG

Details @ http://www.obiogo.com/why-men-love-ladies-with-bigger-buttocks/

Re: Reasons Men Love Bigger Butty Ladies by SuperSupremo(m): 7:58am On May 26, 2016
Booked already

Now let me brash my teeth before talk

I no want anyone for here hear some yeye smell

1 Like

Re: Reasons Men Love Bigger Butty Ladies by Kondomatic(m): 8:03am On May 26, 2016
Butty ladies? Nay for me.
Re: Reasons Men Love Bigger Butty Ladies by iPopAlomo(m): 8:07am On May 26, 2016
Lumbar curvature... aka. Big yansh... aka Idi Nla...
Nah Big lumbar curvature fit do am ooo...
Girls with Big yansh is Life...
Re: Reasons Men Love Bigger Butty Ladies by PapiDShipCapt(m): 8:22am On May 26, 2016
Kondomatic:
Butty ladies? Nay for me.
u dey fear big nyash?
Re: Reasons Men Love Bigger Butty Ladies by Kondomatic(m): 8:38am On May 26, 2016
PapiDShipCapt:
u dey fear big nyash?
Ladies with big nyash are very wasteful.

Nah full roll of toilet paper or two buckets of water if they poo.

Their leggins get potholes the very day they wear it.

Very wasteful.
Re: Reasons Men Love Bigger Butty Ladies by WhitegirlonNL(f): 8:41am On May 26, 2016
please be specific: Only black men love big booties.
white and asian men, who comprise 2/3 of men in the world dont.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Men Love Bigger Butty Ladies by SweetieConstie(f): 8:48am On May 26, 2016
undecided
Re: Reasons Men Love Bigger Butty Ladies by youngberry001(m): 9:16am On May 26, 2016
SweetieConstie:
undecided
do u have big butt.....?
Re: Reasons Men Love Bigger Butty Ladies by bentlywills(m): 9:39am On May 26, 2016
BIG BOOTY?

Big YES for me'

Dat alone turns me on grin cheesy grin
Re: Reasons Men Love Bigger Butty Ladies by PapiDShipCapt(m): 8:11pm On May 26, 2016
Kondomatic:
Ladies with big nyash are very wasteful.
Nah full roll of toilet paper or two buckets of water if they poo.
Their leggins get potholes the very day they wear it.
Very wasteful.
Lol. ur description match fat ladies grin grin

to who it may concern: no offence intended
Re: Reasons Men Love Bigger Butty Ladies by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Reasons Men Love Bigger Butty Ladies by crazymommy(f): 8:55pm On May 26, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
please be specific: Only black men love big booties.
white and asian men, who comprise 2/3 of men in the world dont.
That is a very big lie...I lived more than 15 years around these people you mentioned and am telling you this is a myth and not reality....
Re: Reasons Men Love Bigger Butty Ladies by hkidola00(m): 10:00pm On May 26, 2016
blogbaby:
Eric Russell, a graduate student in psychology at the University of Texas at Arlington, told The Huffington Post in an email. “Women with a greater degree of lumbar curvature ... were able to redistribute this center of mass to reduce the strain of pregnancy.

Thus, we hypothesized that men should have a psychological adaptation to prefer these women as mating partners.”

In short, male preference for this specific anatomical form likely evolved because it enabled women to sustain multiple pregnancies without injury and to forage productively during pregnancy.

For the study, more than 300 men rated the attractiveness of female silhouettes that had lumbar curvatures ranging from 26 to 61 degrees.

FEEL FREE TO ADD UR OWN REASONS HERE OR USING THE COMMENT BOX ON THE BLOG

Details @ http://www.obiogo.com/why-men-love-ladies-with-bigger-buttocks/
pleaaaassseeee I dey beg, wot d name of the woman in d first pic
Re: Reasons Men Love Bigger Butty Ladies by Charles4075(m): 12:01am On May 27, 2016
bentlywills:
BIG BOOTY?

Big YES for me'

Dat alone turns me on grin cheesy grin
Ahh, Na wa ohhh. Naija men and big yansh

1 Share

Re: Reasons Men Love Bigger Butty Ladies by WhitegirlonNL(f): 8:39am On May 27, 2016
crazymommy:
That is a very big lie...I lived more than 15 years around these people you mentioned and am telling you this is a myth and not reality....
Oh, lie to yourself no further. among "these people you mentioned" i am telling you the thinner the better.
Re: Reasons Men Love Bigger Butty Ladies by crazymommy(f): 8:58am On May 27, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
Oh, lie to yourself no further. among "these people you mentioned" i am telling you the thinner the better.
k
Re: Reasons Men Love Bigger Butty Ladies by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 27, 2016
Yansh is the ultimate my brotha... smiley smiley and of cos u need a long dicckkk shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Calabar Girl And Her Amaricana Boyfriend Smokes Crazy In The Abuja Club (photo) / Checkout This Conversation Between This Guy And A Lady Over Sex Doll (photos) / Ijeoma, almost Killed Me Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.