Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) (5823 Views)

Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . / Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) by marshborn(m): 11:30am On May 26, 2016
angry angry angry

1 Share

Re: Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) by Virginkpekus(f): 11:32am On May 26, 2016
grin that your friend must have been a pest.

6 Likes

Re: Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) by hungrynigerian: 11:34am On May 26, 2016
grin grin aaaeyaa sorry o
Re: Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) by Firstlieutenant(m): 11:37am On May 26, 2016
Virginkpekus:
grin that your friend must have been a pest.

Abeg no blame am. No be kpekus wey he go cable, he dey find.
Re: Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) by feldido(m): 11:37am On May 26, 2016
grin grin sad

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) by Dottune(m): 11:38am On May 26, 2016
Lmao.... Epic Block!

3 Likes

Re: Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) by freakthingz(m): 11:40am On May 26, 2016
Gehs no dey smile again grin

See as im vex...
if toh say she gree im for dey call am honey, sweery, darleeng
Re: Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) by Nobody: 11:41am On May 26, 2016
Romancelanders and recycling

2 Likes

Re: Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) by Marley01(m): 11:41am On May 26, 2016
As in...some girls can be so quick to shade a nigga sha.
Who cares to hit my joint??
Re: Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) by RasheedUmar: 11:45am On May 26, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) by kingofchess(m): 11:46am On May 26, 2016
dat is how the bitch will miss her luck 1 day....nonsense
Re: Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) by Adekorya: 11:56am On May 26, 2016
Some OP and Lie Mohammed can't be distinguish when it come to International lie lie (ILL).

The picture wey don dey trend online for more than a week, u now come dey claim say nah ur friend b d person.

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) by pweetylivia(f): 12:04pm On May 26, 2016
lol...this is soooo funny
Re: Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) by marshborn(m): 12:14pm On May 26, 2016
Adekorya:
Some OP and Lie Mohammed can't be distinguish when it come to International lie lie (ILL).

The picture wey don dey trend online for more than a week, u now come dey claim say nah ur friend b d person.
So because it has gone viral the person cannot be my friend again? Park well jor

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) by Kiish(m): 1:01pm On May 26, 2016
beastmode activated.
Re: Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) by Tweak2k: 1:10pm On May 26, 2016
marshborn:
angry angry angry
lwkmd ;d the guy self ehn.. see insult chai...smart gal she ks
Re: Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 26, 2016
pple can lie shaa... o.p fear God
Re: Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) by infogenius(m): 4:09pm On May 26, 2016
Maybe the guy himself is a pin in her head.
A nuisance probably.
Re: Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) by Rapsowdee01(m): 5:00pm On May 26, 2016
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

It wasn't your friend it happened to

Re: Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) by Joseph2703(m): 5:01pm On May 26, 2016
marshborn:
angry angry angry
just passin
Re: Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) by marshborn(m): 5:27pm On May 26, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

It wasn't your friend it happened to
Who know you?
Re: Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:08pm On May 26, 2016
hungrynigerian:
grin grin aaaeyaa sorry o
what's funny to me was dear at the beginning, batch, useless girl in the end, which one person go believe sef
Re: Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) by Gablo500(m): 7:06pm On May 26, 2016
Chai... Send my pity to him..

In other news..................................

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) by Fulanto(m): 8:30pm On May 26, 2016
Dottune:
Lmao.... Epic Block!

So epic... The format is really awesome.
Re: Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) by mattmogan88: 9:14pm On May 26, 2016
am sorry i v got some BAAAAD NEWS!!!
Re: Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) by mattmogan88: 9:15pm On May 26, 2016
am sorry i v got some BAAAAD NEWS!!!, LOLz, d girl sent u to suplex city
Re: Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) by babs01(m): 9:30pm On May 26, 2016
very funny
Re: Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) by Kherry: 9:32pm On May 26, 2016
Lol,diz is funny,sorry guy
Re: Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) by ThisYourTatafo: 9:37pm On May 26, 2016
She's only trying to tell u goan succeed
Re: Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) by Dottune(m): 8:54am On May 27, 2016
Fulanto:

So epic... The format is really awesome.
As in ehn! The guy must have been feeling "yeah she wan block one guy weh dey disturb am"
Re: Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) by Fulanto(m): 4:40pm On May 27, 2016
Dottune:
As in ehn! The guy must have been feeling "yeah she wan block one guy weh dey disturb am"

grin exactly.

(1) (Reply)

Come & Knack Me! Maheeda Pulls Her Pant To Her Knees In Racy Toilet 18+ Photos / If You See Her Doing Any Of These 3 Around You – It Means She Likes You / What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.