Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,273 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (5586 Views)

10 Ways To Become The Real Alpha Male / The Decline Of Alpha Males & The Rise Of The Beta Male In Western Countries / 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
Re: .. by Uglymugg: 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
There's nothing like a male virgin. We're getting raped in the ass once we leave our mother's womb.

1 Like

Re: .. by dingbang(m): 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
I have even forgotten the name of the girl who deflowered me sef...
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
Uglymugg:
There's nothing like a male virgin. We're getting raped in the ass once we leave our mother's womb.

Lol I don't understand though
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
dingbang:
I have even forgotten the name of the girl who deflowered me sef...

grin Did you feel any unusual attachment at first??
Re: .. by iLegendd(m): 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
He is a nice guy. That's how they behave. You are a bad friend to him. You know there is a forum for men called www.wetclef.com where nice guys get turned to alpha males, but you have refused to introduce your friend to it. Whatever bad thing your friend faces in the hands of women, you are the cause.

At least, send him this link: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html to download our free ChatDicted 1.0 intro and get started. Don't be a chop alone die alone. It's bad.

The reason he is acting the way he's acting is because he's clueless about the relationship world. He may be the most intelligent person in school, but in the dating game, there is nothing like being intelligent — if you don't know it, you don't know it. Since you know it, introduce your friend. Now, I can can take my leave. Have a nice day, Sir.

4 Likes

Re: .. by samysmoothfresh: 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
sex gurus and alpha males where you guys at? undecided
Re: .. by dingbang(m): 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
KingLinglee:

grin Did you feel any unusual attachment at first??
naaaah...
Re: .. by Stevengerd(m): 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
Wait.. Are males born virgin self You been a virgin or non virgin doesnt concern me. I just hate when pipu startin arguing about Virginity.
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
sex gurus and alpha males where you guys at? undecided

*Take chair make you siddon bro's

*Weytin you go drink? Beer dey, Wine dey ,Along dey, tumbo sef dey!!

Contribute bro's..

all dey welcomed grin
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
Stevengerd:
Wait.. Are males born virgin self
You been a virgin or non virgin doesnt concern me.
I just hate when pipu startin arguing about Virginity.

Na wa oo

you begin fück from belle
Re: .. by Stevengerd(m): 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
KingLinglee:

Na wa oo
you begin fück from belle
Lol.. Its just somehow tho
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
iLegendd:
He is a nice guy. That's how they behave. You are a bad friend to him. You know there is a forum for men called www.wetclef.com where nice guys get turned to alpha males, but you have refused to introduce your friend to it. Whatever bad thing your friend faces in the hands of women, you are the cause.

At least, send him this link: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html to download our free ChatDicted 1.0 intro and get started. Don't be a chop alone die alone. It's bad.

The reason he is acting the way he's acting is because he's clueless about the relationship world. He may be the most intelligent person in school, but in the dating game, there is nothing like being intelligent — if you don't know it, you don't know it. Since you know it, introduce your friend. Now, I can can take my leave. Have a nice day, Sir.

I downloaded the chatdicted a while ago.

my chat game is okay, was just curious!!

great book bro
Re: .. by Uglymugg: 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
KingLinglee:

Lol I don't understand though
Life fvck's us all. Except women.
Re: .. by iLegendd(m): 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
KingLinglee:

I downloaded the chatdicted a while ago.

my chat game is okay, was just curious!!

great book bro
Did you learn any new thing from the book or it's a waste of your time?

For those who will privately start pestering him for a copy, here is the direct link to download it, just like he did: http://www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

1 Like

Re: .. by ModestGal(f): 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
My question is this, In real life, do guys like NAIRALAND guys really exist? Because all these they say,I have never heard it from any guy before. Or is it because I dont move with guys with mental issues?where do you all have these wrong mentalities from? That girls are bad,they love money,they love sex etc. Although I hardly move with irrational people, those with low IQ,both male and female,it is not pride,its just because theres nothing sensible am going to hear from them.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
ModestGal:
My question is this, In real life, do guys like NAIRALAND guys really exist? Because all these they say,I have never heard it from any guy before. Or is it because I dont move with guys with mental issues?where do you all have these wrong mentalities from? That girls are bad,they love money,they love sex etc. Although I hardly move with irrational people, those with low IQ,both male and female,it is not pride,its just because theres nothing sensible am going to hear from them.

Madam did you read any of the above
Re: .. by ModestGal(f): 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
KingLinglee:

Madam did you read any of the above
Yes,am reacting to the comment, and not the nonsense jobless imaginary story the op posted

2 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
ModestGal:

Yes,am reacting to the comment, and not the nonsense jobless imaginary story the op posted

Lol actually I'm the Op..

Awful lot of hate in your comments..

first of, story isn't made up(Besides it's an open Forum, What's eating you up)

second, It's obvious you have nothing pertaining to the topic to contribute

lastly, you're neither a SEX GURU and obviously not an ALPHA MALE. So what are you doing here?

5 Likes

Re: .. by ModestGal(f): 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
KingLinglee:

Lol actually I'm the Op..

Awful lot of hate in your comments..

first of, story isn't made up(Besides it's an open Forum, What's eating you up)

second, It's obvious you have nothing pertaining to the topic to contribute

lastly, you're neither a SEX GURU and obviously not an ALPHA MALE. So what are you doing here?
I saw the topic on recent on NL. Never heard of Alpha male so I clicked to see what the heck that is.
Am not hating. I just pity the op cx he actually doesnt know life.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
ModestGal:

I saw the topic on recent on NL. Never heard of Alpha male so I clicked to see what the heck that is.
Am not hating. I just pity the op cx he actually doesnt know life.

Oya leave na shuu..

dem tie you rope join the thread?

please stop referring to me in 3rd person abi 4th person. I'm the OP and the thread was created out of curiosity as the Title clearly states...

If you have nothing to say, please stay out the thread and my mention
Re: .. by ModestGal(f): 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
KingLinglee:

Oya leave na shuu..

dem tie you rope join the thread?

please stop referring to me in 3rd person abi 4th person. I'm the OP and the thread was created out of curiosity as the Title clearly states...

If you have nothing to say, please stay out the thread and my mention
I have left,just replying your mention.Anyway I know the answer to the op 's question because I did psychology, but am too weak to start typing all that psychology 307
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
ModestGal:

I have left,just replying your mention.Anyway I know the answer to the op 's question because I did psychology, but am too weak to start typing all that psychology 307

LOL your own strong...

So it has a scientific cum psychological answer and yet you initially tagged it "nonsense jobless imaginary story"..

Abeg go jare grin This your reverse psychology trick Isn't enough to prey on my curiosity

6 Likes

Re: .. by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
ModestGal:

Chisos
lmaooo

in another words, Nairaland boys are mentally unbalanced
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
ModestGal:

Find somewhere go sidon, the guys are about to make a fool of themselves
Re: .. by Iscoalarcon: 11:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
Stevengerd:
Wait.. Are males born virgin self
You been a virgin or non virgin doesnt concern me.
I just hate when pipu startin arguing about Virginity.
I'm a virgin and I'm proud cool
Re: .. by Iscoalarcon: 11:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
ModestGal:
are you technically saying that Nairaland guys seun mynd44 lalasticlala tossyne2much etc have mental issues gringringrin
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
He is just naive and in lust, give it time, it will fade.

1 Like

Re: .. by Orhevus: 11:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
iLegendd:

bro I need the password for eye confidence
Re: .. by iLegendd(m): 11:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
Orhevus:
bro I need the password for eye confidence
The password is on that thread you downloaded it. Check on the last page.
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
ModestGal:
I've actually thought in this direction before but then it dawned on me that these guys come to Nairaland to express their fantasies and fallacies which their little mind have created over the time, they are barely what they portray on Nairaland and Nairaland is an anonymous forum, anyone can make an uncharacteristic outburst to his pleasing.

So there you have it..cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"My Boyfriend Dumped Me And He Wants To Marry My Elder Sister" / The Prison Called Marriage / My Date With Nairaland Babe At Shoprite Today With PICTURE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.