Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Yes I Slept With Tiwa Savage – Dr SID Breaks Silent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yes I Slept With Tiwa Savage – Dr SID Breaks Silent (3019 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes I Slept With Tiwa Savage – Dr SID Breaks Silent by Naijatalktalk(m): 12:19pm On May 26, 2016
Dr SID, one of the person Tee Billz, Tiwa’s husband accused of sleeping with his wife have admitted that he slept with Tiwa but that was before she got married to Tee Billz.

He added that Tee Billz was very much aware of the act but still went ahead to marry Tiwa, wonder why he is making story out of it now.

A sure insider who doesn’t want his name to be mentioned confirm the story, but added that is
what happened when you share your past life story with a failure.

The question everyone here is still asking is; can you really say Tee Billz is a failure considering the fact that he was the one that brought Tiwa savage to limelight, what we all believe a failure cannot do?

Another insider even added that Tiwa and Dr SID were still fooling around even after getting
married.

Even your boo get a boo…(IN OLAMIDE VOICE)
http://amebosquare.com/entertainment/yes-slept-tiwa-savage-dr-sid-breaks-silent/
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa Savage – Dr SID Breaks Silent by Nature8(m): 12:33pm On May 26, 2016
Hmm, nawa oo..
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa Savage – Dr SID Breaks Silent by ariyebaba(m): 1:08pm On May 26, 2016
OK !

No time......................
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa Savage – Dr SID Breaks Silent by Davidolives(m): 1:45pm On May 26, 2016
k
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa Savage – Dr SID Breaks Silent by fleshb(m): 1:46pm On May 26, 2016
If dt is d case den u did nothing wrong my dear
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa Savage – Dr SID Breaks Silent by ehix89(m): 1:47pm On May 26, 2016
Oloshos everywhere spreading their legs upandan like wrapper undecided
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa Savage – Dr SID Breaks Silent by rose54321: 1:56pm On May 26, 2016
Bloggers need traffic...
Bills gat to be paid...

1 Like

Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa Savage – Dr SID Breaks Silent by Bevy12(f): 2:05pm On May 26, 2016
This is a looong thing.
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa Savage – Dr SID Breaks Silent by Lovelynature(m): 2:10pm On May 26, 2016
This happens when one marries with hope that his/her partner would change someday.

I'm here to check if TeeBillz mentioned Lalasticlala and to hear oga lala side of the story

Abeg na joke ocheesycheesy
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa Savage – Dr SID Breaks Silent by FTBOY: 2:14pm On May 26, 2016
amebosquare..
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa Savage – Dr SID Breaks Silent by zelexotunla(m): 2:20pm On May 26, 2016
All dis rumour monger sha. Make I park here see how dis will affect d yet another imminent fuel scarcity.
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa Savage – Dr SID Breaks Silent by dinachi(m): 3:23pm On May 26, 2016
Tiwa was a known prostitute. I dont just know why foolish and idiotic men keep wasting their time with her. With the right amount of money, Tiwa can even sleep with her son who is just a baby. Teebliz was a very big fool to believe he has married a wife.
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa Savage – Dr SID Breaks Silent by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 26, 2016
Tiwa so your odonlolo has turned to a gateway abi? Kwantinu! #MegrimorDonCome
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa Savage – Dr SID Breaks Silent by ericanex(f): 4:11pm On May 26, 2016
dinachi:
Tiwa was a known prostitute. I dont just know why foolish and idiotic men keep wasting their time with her. With the right amount of money, Tiwa can even sleep with her son who is just a baby. Teebliz was a very big fool to believe he has married a wife.
have you slept with tiwa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa Savage – Dr SID Breaks Silent by sirliu(m): 4:53pm On May 26, 2016
Op I know you need traffic to your blog Linda Ikeji wannabe. Stop posting lies.
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa Savage – Dr SID Breaks Silent by Michellla(f): 5:03pm On May 26, 2016
yes.she once confessed on tv she was in love with Sid.
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa Savage – Dr SID Breaks Silent by slytubadth(m): 5:10pm On May 26, 2016
ericanex:
now, look at this angel! Paradise
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa Savage – Dr SID Breaks Silent by Omotayor123(f): 5:15pm On May 26, 2016
Hmm.. Naija talk talk undecided
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa Savage – Dr SID Breaks Silent by ericanex(f): 5:26pm On May 26, 2016
slytubadth:
now, look at this angel! Paradise
cute you
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa Savage – Dr SID Breaks Silent by dinachi(m): 5:35pm On May 26, 2016
ericanex:
God forbid!
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa Savage – Dr SID Breaks Silent by slytubadth(m): 5:52pm On May 26, 2016
ericanex:
cute you
And sweet you! Are you from Edo state? uromi to be precise?
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa Savage – Dr SID Breaks Silent by ericanex(f): 5:55pm On May 26, 2016
dinachi:
God forbid!
how can you conclude she is a prostitute if you had not patronize her

1 Like

Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa Savage – Dr SID Breaks Silent by ericanex(f): 5:55pm On May 26, 2016
slytubadth:
And sweet you! Are you from Edo state? uromi to be precise?
No
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa Savage – Dr SID Breaks Silent by Fynestboi: 5:57pm On May 26, 2016
What if? shocked
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa Savage – Dr SID Breaks Silent by slytubadth(m): 6:00pm On May 26, 2016
ericanex:

No
ma mistake then. i tot ur name was erica which is an ishan name. sorry!
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa Savage – Dr SID Breaks Silent by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 26, 2016
Teeballz shoulda known

1 Like

Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa Savage – Dr SID Breaks Silent by ericanex(f): 6:06pm On May 26, 2016
slytubadth:
ma mistake then. i tot ur name was erica which is an ishan name. sorry!
Erica English
nex abbreviation of chineye
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa Savage – Dr SID Breaks Silent by refiner(f): 6:11pm On May 26, 2016
....like seriously?shocked...

I doubt!
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa Savage – Dr SID Breaks Silent by slytubadth(m): 6:12pm On May 26, 2016
ericanex:

Erica English
nex abbreviation of chineye
yeah i know. the fault was from me.. i didnt check properly. the name is actually spelt as erika. thanks 4 d clarafication.
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa Savage – Dr SID Breaks Silent by jtwest(m): 6:30pm On May 26, 2016
Make I buy dis land here dey look ma neighbors chuke mouth for wetin no concern them.
Ok teabliz epp tiwa, who tiwa epp?

(1) (Reply)

“I Love Drinking ‘spérm’, It Cures My Illness” – Young Lady Makes Unbelievable C / What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told / Guys Caption These Pictures! Some Guys Are Sexy Sha!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.