Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 (26521 Views)

Nigeria's External Reserve Hits $4b Gain, Highest In 12 Months / Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by Firefire(m): 3:06pm On May 26, 2016
undecided angry
Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by Beehshorp(m): 3:06pm On May 26, 2016
mrkayusfit:
angry By now the Niger delta skies ought to be filled with helicopters and bomber Jets from the Nigerian airforce so they can do reconnaissance and possibly eves drop on the militants by monitoring their communications. These ragtag militants from the 5% region should not be allowed to hold the country to ransom. Buhari should give a shoot at sight order to the military so the avengers can pee in their pants. if not for the innocent people living in the Niger delta, I would have recommended a total leveling of the region if necessary. We the SW and core North are the only region not disturbing the peace of Nigeria. The 5% people are just a pain in our asses. angry

The 5% that av been carrying the burden of the nation for years and thesame 5% that will keep carrying the burden of the nation.. When will d shoot at sight order be given concerning fulani herdsmen?

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by EastLebanon(m): 3:06pm On May 26, 2016
How come avengers is stabilising global oil price,i thought it was buhari that promised to do so
Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by Owliver(m): 3:07pm On May 26, 2016
APC government bombing Niger Delta thereby making crude oil price go north just to appease Saudi arabia, giving them more cash to buy weapons for ISIS and arm their military killing innocent citizens ion yemen. it all makes sense now. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by AntiWailer: 3:07pm On May 26, 2016
Sweetguy25:
Not wholly true. Its more of an effect from the fires that disrupted oil production in Alberta, Canada. Remember that canada produces more oil than Nigeria.

Don't mind the illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by obailala(m): 3:08pm On May 26, 2016
Kayendy:
Tıme for all nıger deltans to joın the bombıng crew maybe It Wıll sell for200dollarper barrel and nıgerıa Wıll be producing one barrel a day grin grin
Bayelsa civil servants are already bearing the brunt... over 5 months unpaid salaries. Niger-deltans are not stupidd.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by akereconfi: 3:08pm On May 26, 2016
mrkayusfit:
angry By now the Niger delta skies ought to be filled with helicopters and bomber Jets from the Nigerian airforce so they can do reconnaissance and possibly eves drop on the militants by monitoring their communications. These ragtag militants from the 5% region should not be allowed to hold the country to ransom. Buhari should give a shoot at sight order to the military so the avengers can pee in their pants. if not for the innocent people living in the Niger delta, I would have recommended a total leveling of the region if necessary. We the SW and core North are the only region not disturbing the peace of Nigeria. The 5% people are just a pain in our asses. angry

Go school you no gree, now wetin concern EVE now.

EAVESDROP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by APCcrimes: 3:09pm On May 26, 2016
g
Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 26, 2016
But not high enough for

1.Russia who need it at 99USD.

2.Saudi who need it at 77USD.

3.Nigeria who needs it at 123 USD.

Let's face it....even without bombs galore.....Nigeria is being failed by oil.

Time we spent what little money we have on power and transport so that we can become Africa and the world's workshop...and later its industrial power.

Oil...and other forms of resource dependency ......only cause more burdens than blessings. See....everyone is fighting over the money from oil. When oil prices crash again tomorrow thanks to the development of new oil fields.....where would we be?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by StepTwo: 3:09pm On May 26, 2016
anonimi:

Abeg, which kain kudos be that?

Is this how DullardPoo wants to fulfil his promise of stabilising oil price shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2186280_buhari2blaugh1_jpegc35d9ea4e30142f9302718e17f58f220

bro, he's taking it back to $140/b . just watch out.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by naniawini(f): 3:10pm On May 26, 2016
Just keep quiet if u dnt have anything reasonable 2 say
mrkayusfit:

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by Alokendra(m): 3:11pm On May 26, 2016
The loss or reduction in crude oil output /sale is offset by the additional gains from the increase in oil prices.
My point: Niger Delta is the biggest loser!

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by nairalandbuzz(m): 3:12pm On May 26, 2016
But are we gaining? Hell NO!
Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by shugaboy6102(m): 3:12pm On May 26, 2016
mrkayusfit:
just have little sense na

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 26, 2016
Owliver:
APC government bombing Niger Delta thereby making crude oil price go north just to appease Saudi arabia, giving them more cash to buy weapons for ISIS and arm their military killing innocent citizens ion yemen. it all makes sense now. undecided

So that is the new line eh?

I thought they were bombing our pipelines to stop the evil Hausas from getting our oil.....now it is to help the Hausas' friends in Saudi to get more cash for global jihad?.

I don't think I understand the way some people think on Nairaland.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by ceejay80s(m): 3:14pm On May 26, 2016
Saucekide25:
angry....Its coming rather too late...

Tomatoes is now very expensive in the Market,Nigerian women wont reduce it to the former price even if our economy becomes stable embarassed

Na by force to eat food ?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by experimentist: 3:14pm On May 26, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
grin
eeyin gworo undecided
Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by logica(m): 3:15pm On May 26, 2016
wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by Progressive01(m): 3:16pm On May 26, 2016
MadCow1:
Which kind Mumu article be this? angry
It is called mind game. Only smart people can discern the "truth" behind this article. grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by aimuan(m): 3:17pm On May 26, 2016
mrkayusfit:
i almost didn't want to give you d honor of quote,but to help the gullible ones skip that "like"bottom,i have to.u did say in ur post that only sw and north are d region not disturbing the nation,kudos to u both.but what's ur contributions to the growth of our economy?

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by shugaboy6102(m): 3:19pm On May 26, 2016
What an irony Even if oil sells @ 500 dollars per barrel it makes no sense as long as our output per day keep diminishing.Angola will be like let these Avengers keep on bombing jare!!!God help Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by GWMI(m): 3:19pm On May 26, 2016
I hope Buhari is satistfy with the destruction going on against the Nigeria economy.This shows Buhari is intentionaly destroying the Nigeria's economy.Only God will help us.Thanks.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by TBankxx(m): 3:20pm On May 26, 2016
YELS!! I said it.
Puff puff pass it & roll some more
Ghana blaze
Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by bezimo(m): 3:21pm On May 26, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Even the tyrant military hard fisted president never get the mind to think am, talkless of levelling SS, na you bloody civilian wan get that mind.Abi na for your dream you wan level SS.

The so called 5% are more valuable to the sustenance of the Nigerian economy than the SW and barren North combined.
Treat the SS region anyhow and see anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by Splinz(m): 3:23pm On May 26, 2016
mrkayusfit:
You're wasting much time. Don't you know where to get arms? I can help you get them you know. Just want you to get the honor of flushing the boys out from the creeks.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by anonimi: 3:24pm On May 26, 2016
StepTwo:
bro, he's taking it back to $140/b . just watch out.

How soon, bro?
How soon? cheesy
Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by lexyclasy: 3:27pm On May 26, 2016
stano2:
we southerners were blaming the northerners for not speaking out against Boko Haram. Please all Niger Deltans should speak out against Niger Delta Avengers because Nigeria can't move forward this way and development can't come to the region this way.
Do you have an oil block.....let the 97% of your brothers that owns an oil block start it.....do you expect the 5% to do the talk then the other side do the cash.......you will fail this time

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by Zellie: 3:29pm On May 26, 2016
gehfela:
So should keep up the good work till it reaches $140 per barrel
while we continue to lose? shocked
Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by don4real18(m): 3:29pm On May 26, 2016
it's only fools that will be happy that the economy is not stable due to NDA after effects.
If it affects their job, they will be looking for who to leech and blame the Government for their travails.
NDA is bad and there is nothing to celebrate whenever they carry out their stupid agenda
Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 26, 2016
experimentist:
eeyin gworo undecided
me I don't eat am por gworo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos / Dino Melaye Shares Wrappers To Women In Ayetoro Kogi State (Video) / APGA Picks John Ogbor As Presidential Candidate For 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.