Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 (26517 Views)

Nigeria's External Reserve Hits $4b Gain, Highest In 12 Months / Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by Toroze(m): 5:51pm On May 26, 2016
mrkayusfit:

I guess this loads of problems u stated above started on may 29 2015 after swearing Buhari in bah?? When GEJ your fellow Niger deltan ruled for 6 years what efforts did he make to better the lives of the average Niger deltan? Instead he made tompolo and the likes of asari billionaires at the detriment of your people who have no drinking water. Buhari's first action was to order a $1bn clean up of the Niger delta starting from ogoni land. U people remained quiet for 6yrs since GEJ na your son and hero of corruption. Now you are ranting like a baby as if other regions in nigeria live better than you people. The government failed us all as Nigerians. We all don't have constant electricity, no good roads, graduate without jobs, no potable water, no welfare package and other problems scattered in every region due to failed leadership. We are not better than the average Niger deltan. Over 95% of Nigerians live in abject poverty while the elites from every region sit on national wealth. How are we better off? The avengers are another group out to get its share. Once the government calls them to the table and settle them with amnesty and they become billionaires like the tompolo's, they cease fire and the problems u lament about remains. You think those thugs care about you or your environment? All they want is money. If they love the Niger delta so much they won't degrade it further by bursting pipes. Their actions makes your land poisonous for farming, your fishes and crabs will not survive. The problem of the Niger delta is the man standing in front of the mirror. Every one of u shares the blame because of the our OYEL mentality wink
True though but as bombing them isn't an option cause both of you're are right in more ways than one or I'd like to think so what are we now gonna do sincere question....
Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by Faith111: 5:59pm On May 26, 2016
mrkayusfit:

I guess this loads of problems u stated above started on may 29 2015 after swearing Buhari in bah?? When GEJ your fellow Niger deltan ruled for 6 years what efforts did he make to better the lives of the average Niger deltan? Instead he made tompolo and the likes of asari billionaires at the detriment of your people who have no drinking water. Buhari's first action was to order a $1bn clean up of the Niger delta starting from ogoni land. U people remained quiet for 6yrs since GEJ na your son and hero of corruption. Now you are ranting like a baby as if other regions in nigeria live better than you people. The government failed us all as Nigerians. We all don't have constant electricity, no good roads, graduate without jobs, no potable water, no welfare package and other problems scattered in every region due to failed leadership. We are not better than the average Niger deltan. Over 95% of Nigerians live in abject poverty while the elites from every region sit on national wealth. How are we better off? The avengers are another group out to get its share. Once the government calls them to the table and settle them with amnesty and they become billionaires like the tompolo's, they cease fire and the problems u lament about remains. You think those thugs care about you or your environment? All they want is money. If they love the Niger delta so much they won't degrade it further by bursting pipes. Their actions makes your land poisonous for farming, your fishes and crabs will not survive. The problem of the Niger delta is the man standing in front of the mirror. Every one of u shares the blame because of the our OYEL mentality wink

Every Government that is Interested in my oil must be interested in dialogue.
Oil has been taken from my place years before Jonathan's rule and it's still taken today.
Our people got sour when his rule was frustrated and truncated by BUBU....
People who do not generate much revenue rule for as long as 8yrs..Then the very first time we felt compensated, we were frustrated out of office. No President has ever been treated in such an unfair manner.
If Gej was allowed to Peacefully Govern this Country for 2 terms like others had it without doing nothing for his people, then they would have had Gej to blame But remember Development is continuous and is not just about the past six years...

If you go through the list of the NDA, you will find out that some of their requests are for the good of everyone from the region...

Instead of acting like these guys are not relevant, I think the wise thing President Buhari should have done was to draw this region close by appointments and developmental programs so they could lay aside the bitterness they had over Gej and welcome the Change he says he wants to offer. Instead, he was trying to play the pay back game for giving him a 5% vote.

Or trying to disrupt programs set-up by Gej for these people...
He should have been diplomatic on his approach to issues regarding Tompolo n d region knowing what the Country stands to lose if friction is allowed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by Jacky575: 6:08pm On May 26, 2016
To the stupi.d MOD that banned me because I support NDA go fuc.k yourself...I can open as many accounts as I want. NL is not your father's house. Maybe next time you should try cutting off my internet. Olodo

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by snowking: 6:09pm On May 26, 2016
mrkayusfit:
angry By now the Niger delta skies ought to be filled with helicopters and bomber Jets from the Nigerian airforce so they can do reconnaissance and possibly eves drop on the militants by monitoring their communications. These ragtag militants from the 5% region should not be allowed to hold the country to ransom. Buhari should give a shoot at sight order to the military so the avengers can pee in their pants. if not for the innocent people living in the Niger delta, I would have recommended a total leveling of the region if necessary. We the SW and core North are the only region not disturbing the peace of Nigeria. The 5% people are just a pain in our asses. angry
So Boko Haram is from the south too abi? It is you and your family the military has to level.. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by Jacky575: 6:14pm On May 26, 2016
mrkayusfit:
angry By now the Niger delta skies ought to be filled with helicopters and bomber Jets from the Nigerian airforce so they can do reconnaissance and possibly eves drop on the militants by monitoring their communications. These ragtag militants from the 5% region should not be allowed to hold the country to ransom. Buhari should give a shoot at sight order to the military so the avengers can pee in their pants. if not for the innocent people living in the Niger delta, I would have recommended a total leveling of the region if necessary. We the SW and core North are the only region not disturbing the peace of Nigeria. The 5% people are just a pain in our asses. angry
I strongly believe u have a hand in my ban. Well newsflash.: next time try telling d stupi.d MOD 2 off my internet connection rather. Rabbish
Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by 400billionman: 6:16pm On May 26, 2016
mrkayusfit:

So boko haram and herdsmen are from Niger delta ?

Go for check up o..
Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by haryomikun(m): 6:27pm On May 26, 2016
XketchDesigns:

when i see things like this i just give up on the african race. my body go just weak.
they are destroying development in your lands and you are supporting them.

no be another person land o.. ur own work-chop, you dey use your hand take destroy am.
Lol. Go to Niger delta avengers dot com learn why they are doing this, watch Black November(movie) and you'll understand...

I used to condemn them.... Now, am simply indifferent...
Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by famzynet: 6:34pm On May 26, 2016
[quote author=mrkayusfit post=45989458] angry By now the Niger delta skies ought to be filled with helicopters and bomber Jets from the Nigerian airforce so they can do reconnaissance and possibly eves drop on the militants by monitoring their communications. These ragtag militants from the 5% region should not be allowed to hold the country to ransom. Buhari should give a shoot at sight order to the military so the avengers can pee in their pants. if not for the innocent people living in the Niger delta, I would have recommended a total leveling of the region if necessary. We the SW and core North are the only region not disturbing the peace of Nigeria. The 5% people are just a pain in our asses. angry
[/quote

You must be stupid for making statement like this. Sit down if you have nothing to contribute. Ignorant Arewa!
Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by willibounce1(m): 6:36pm On May 26, 2016
This country is still very backward. Can't understand what the Nigerian air force and navy is doing. No drones to spy on this useless militants? They only send the army to just go there and waste their time.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by chido20(m): 6:43pm On May 26, 2016
mrkayusfit:
the 5% re the one generating internal revenue 4 the zooo country. wot do u SW offer...?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by Cjay2020(m): 6:52pm On May 26, 2016
mrkayusfit:

....and the sugar in your smelling mouth. If you produced the oil will you want to be treated as such, put your self in the other mans shoe Mr SOUTHWEST
Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by Cjay2020(m): 6:54pm On May 26, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 7:02pm On May 26, 2016
mrkayusfit:

That's to show you that the 5% are the engine room of Nigeria.

The rest of the country can't do without the 5%.

I'm loving it.

97% is big for nothing!
Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by BabaAlaji(m): 7:18pm On May 26, 2016
‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!
Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by str8talk1: 8:06pm On May 26, 2016
Ride on! My fellow brothers,even God is behind u.
Resource Control is d key.
Hw can Mohammed owe d treasures dat lies in d family compound of a SE or SS man?
Is dat not injustice?
All oil blocks belonging to individual must be revoked and share to d communities where itz located.
Once again,NDA, God is wt u!
Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by Sunbellar: 8:06pm On May 26, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Use.less

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by str8talk1: 8:24pm On May 26, 2016
BabaAlaji:
‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!

U r spewing trash!
Its beta to fight dis war once and 4 all.
So,our pple shld continue leaving in abject poverty for dis contraption called Nigeria to continue to be on life support for 1 sec.?
God forbid!
Hv u tried to recall back 4rm ur myopic misguided and screwed-up mindset which country has given her oil blocks to an individual if not Nigeria(Sic)?
Hv u ask where is dis Fulani Govt. (FG) of Nigeria wants to source funds to establish North East Development Commission (NEDC) to counter NDDC?
Hv u asked think for once wt ur thick skull why dis "FG" wants to gv amnesty to BH members?
Guy!,just delete 4rm here because u r making my blood to boil.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by Sprintson(m): 8:33pm On May 26, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Jx saw ur profile .... And God is ur refuge?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by Sprintson(m): 8:37pm On May 26, 2016
BIAFRANFLAG:

That's to show you that the 5% are the engine room of Nigeria.
The rest of the country can't do without the 5%.

I'm loving it.

97% is big for nothing!
5% Fully Endowed yeekpa!!! We are so Endowed!!!! In dbanj's voice
Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by judondasylva(m): 9:18pm On May 26, 2016
Buhari want to destroy this country
Re: Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:00pm On May 26, 2016
Kayendy:
Tıme for all nıger deltans to joın the bombıng crew maybe It Wıll sell for200dollarper barrel and nıgerıa Wıll be producing one barrel a day grin grin
Na so craze dey start
Before we start to kidnap, e don
tey wey we dey struggle and the
times are hard
Niger Delta where we live is like
a hole in the map
Only the oil is respected but
the people are crap
I cant go to the farm because the
soil is bad
Cant fish anymore, the fish are
packing their bag
I discovered that the oil people
paid off my leader
I cant complain unless they do
me Ken Saro Wiwa
So when the shooting and looting
and the poor thing
Or you pour in the boot is the new
thing
Think about the polluting and
using the land and refusing to
pop in a few things
Think about all the people that
can't survive so others can make
money off the fewer that don’t
provide
No NEPA mehn, we gotta buy diesel
for light
And after everything they raise
the fuel price

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister / OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures) / Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.