Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) (22428 Views)

Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday / Roads To Be Commissioned By President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) / Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by Elnino4ladies: 6:00pm On May 26, 2016
Bishops10:

You may be worst than your governor if you gets there.....State funds will be used on ladies. Elnino4ladies grin grin
lol...funny you
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 26, 2016
mmsen:

Imoke wasn't great - didn't appear to do much but he didn't ruin things either.

My criticism would be a bloated civil service - they need to scale back, otherwise Cross River (Calabar at least) is doing very well.

The question I have for those in Cross River and AKS - would it not make more sense to have southern Cross River and AKS as one state and then northern Cross River as another state? From what I've seen and heard northern Cross River is entirely different from the south.

You are very correct But we love ourselves together. We are slightly different because of languages, but we have many things in common. Very many things both northern and southern parts. That's why they did not divide us. I love cross river.
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by mayskit4luv(m): 6:04pm On May 26, 2016
Pls wanna know where the factory is sited.... cos it will be disappointing if it's calabar. Calabar is already a developed city.... Sen. Ben Ayade should extend his coast of development to other local government.
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by kodded(m): 6:04pm On May 26, 2016
[s]
anonimi:
Another big WASTE by the state government.
It had better come up with a plan to PRIVATISE asap and include the workers and host community to buy the shares for greater sense of INCLUSIVE ownership & responsibility.

Government has NO business doing business.
It must restrict itself to:

- creating enabling environmenet for private investors.
- regulation.
- aggressive TAXATION of everyone- corporate and individual.
[/s]

aggressive taxation with N18,000 minimum wage ?

undecided undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3121061_27046102538364wetinudeytalkjpeg216c2dc0d07dc999b187b2240b64bc7bjpeg573628e917ecfc650298ab531aa39f2e_jpegb00970a3bd0127cb27f3b6473981620e
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 26, 2016
MadCow1:

What pains me about Cross Rivers is the retrogression of the state ever since they lost the last of their oil wells to Akwa Ibom.

I knew Cross Rivers when it was progressing, now I can't see this progress you speak of..

brother just wait and see, Jehovah favour would soon shine us. Just pray and speak positive. Oyel or no Oyel. Where you from?
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by kodded(m): 6:08pm On May 26, 2016
greenpasture:

Yup Buhari is so clueless he just fought tooth and nail to get the Calabar to Lagos rail in the budget so that products like this clothing factory could shipped out of Nigeria to meet SLA standards of offshore buyers.

I mean that is really dumb.
sorry to burst your bubble but cross river state will soon have their own deep sea port which means we will not depend on lagos to sell our goods to other countries cool

1 Like

Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by Deen77: 6:08pm On May 26, 2016
rapistbuhari:
Nawao........

When one state from the descendants of oduduwa can only boast of this

But they are d most develop, agreed.
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by fairheven: 6:09pm On May 26, 2016
this should be happening in Aba..but we dont have a government yet
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 26, 2016
kodded:
sorry to burst your bubble but cross river state will soon have their own deep sea port which means we will not depend on lagos to sell our goods to other countries cool

Many thanks again to the daft one. Coastal waters is the preserve of the Federal government and states can only dredge it at the behest and on the approval of the FĢ. Seems you a owe a lot to the current head of state.
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by Chukazu: 6:17pm On May 26, 2016
what does it take the "big belle" governor in Abia to invite the likes of RANGGLER, MARK AND SPENCER to bring this sort of investment to Aba?
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by Bishops10(m): 6:23pm On May 26, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
lol...funny you
Lolz....I guess you're Imo

1 Like

Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by nigerianvenom(m): 6:29pm On May 26, 2016
Splinz:
I'm happy for Cross River. Udom of Akwa Ibom is as clueless as Buhari.

U think Akwa Ibom start and ends in uyo. Av u bin to eket, ikot abasi, obot akara, etc of recent?
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by Splinz(m): 6:32pm On May 26, 2016
nigerianvenom:

U think Akwa Ibom start and ends in uyo. Av u bin to eket, ikot abasi, obot akara, etc of recent?
Tell me something! What's up with those places?
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by TeejayMaya(m): 6:40pm On May 26, 2016
Cross river state, the most fortuate state in Nigeria.... Always blessed with the best leaders most especially Donald Duke. Wish he could become the president of Nigeria.

Only possible if only this country was fair
Otherique:
This state is a very fortunate state,

They've hardly had disappointing Governors since 1999.
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 6:49pm On May 26, 2016
rapistbuhari:
Nawao........

When one state from the descendants of oduduwa can only boast of this
there is a garment factory in osun state, the employees there were trained by Sam n Sara along Lagos ibadan expressway.
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by realist101(f): 6:58pm On May 26, 2016
Please eh... It's not calabaris. It is crossriverians

Lajilajo:
God bless Calabaris
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by lantres000(m): 7:04pm On May 26, 2016
Otherique:
This state is a very fortunate state,

They've hardly had disappointing Governors since 1999.

You have said it all my brother. Check out the History of their governors, they are young and Vibrant men
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 26, 2016
Regrettably, Liyel Imoke was a waste of space.
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by godwin120alex: 7:27pm On May 26, 2016
Donald Duke n Ayade are d best governors. I don't no why d brought Imoke in d first place he was a colossal waste to d State. Imoke just slowed down d good works
Of Duke.
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by blesoh(f): 7:40pm On May 26, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Hmmmmmmm

How did you know?

You must be from Cross River?
We have a digital governor now not that clueless Liyel imoke that left the state in shambles. EFCC have caught up with him. Ayade has a vision.
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by blesoh(f): 7:46pm On May 26, 2016
Princeojua:
I'm right in the location of this factory. I must say Ayade is a wizard who nod off his head like an Agama Lizard. we didn't know how he did it, but all we saw was a factory we never dreamed about.
Liyel Imoke was our worst governor ever.
Yes oh, the worst is Liyel very useless and dull man. Thank God for Ayade. Our salaries are up to date. Apart from LGA who Liyel tricked them to sign a loan he collected.
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by kodded(m): 8:41pm On May 26, 2016
greenpasture:

Many thanks again to the daft one. Coastal waters is the preserve of the Federal government and states can only dredge it at the behest and on the approval of the FĢ. Seems you a owe a lot to the current head of state.
it started in Jonathan administration
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 26, 2016
kodded:
it started in Jonathan administration

It takes less than 6 months to dredge for ocean going ships. Jonathan was there for how long?

It's not in having plans. It's in execution. Watch and learn.
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by hmuhammad(m): 10:11pm On May 26, 2016
anonimi:
Another big WASTE by the state government.
It had better come up with a plan to PRIVATISE asap and include the workers and host community to buy the shares for greater sense of INCLUSIVE ownership & responsibility.

Government has NO business doing business.
It must restrict itself to:

- creating enabling environmenet for private investors.
- regulation.
- aggressive TAXATION of everyone- corporate and individual.
one barrel of African beer for this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by Loonyy(m): 10:19pm On May 26, 2016
Estelle247:
what fact do you have to prove your point? If I may ask, what legacy did governor imoke leave behind?
he left the government house n emptied the treasury
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by iokpebholo: 10:29pm On May 26, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Good

So please, boldly/proudly tell us;

Where in Cross river is your origin and where is the factory located??

Thanks in advance!
goodluck Jonathan bypass is d location of this factory
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by Otherique: 10:31pm On May 26, 2016
Estelle247:
what fact do you have to prove your point? If I may ask, what legacy did governor imoke leave behind?

Get busy with this link,
let me know if you want some more.

https://www.nairaland.com/1989141/achievements-cross-river-state-governor/1
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by mrkings84(m): 7:17am On May 27, 2016
Splinz:
I'm happy for Cross River. Udom of Akwa Ibom is as clueless as Buhari.

Hmmmm.... Is buhari clueless?? I thought its gej that was??
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by mmsen: 9:47am On May 27, 2016
EBLABOR:

You are very correct But we love ourselves together. We are slightly different because of languages, but we have many things in common. Very many things both northern and southern parts. That's why they did not divide us. I love cross river.

But you do you not have more in common with the people of AKS? Those in Uyo and its environs?

The languages are similar as are the foods and customs.
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:54pm On May 27, 2016
godwin120alex:
Donald Duke n Ayade are d best governors. I don't no why d brought Imoke in d first place he was a colossal waste to d State. Imoke just slowed down d good works
Of Duke.

Yes! I concur
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:29pm On May 30, 2016
iokpebholo:
goodluck Jonathan bypass is d location of this factory

Thank You

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Begins Oil Exploration In The Sokoto Basin / Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated / Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.