Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? (3174 Views)

No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed / Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too / Armsgate: Metuh Was Paid N400m – okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by tomakint: 8:15pm On May 26, 2016
carinmom:

Okay, good cheesy
Do you mind?

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by pinkyliceous(f): 8:15pm On May 26, 2016
Hated Buhari or haate Buhari?

Oyibo!

So what if you got your salary on the 15thv what's the big deal? Wasn't GEJ paying promptly too?

Post the evidence here now!

Kirigidi:
U got it wrong, mr man! Federal workers/staff startd receivin dia salaries since yestrday. Personally, I got my "MAY" salary today early in d mornin (26-05-2016) thru First Bank. My workplace colleague who uses EcoBank account receivd his salary yestrday (25-05-2016). So pls, don't misinform d public just because u hated Buhari's govt!
Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by pinkyliceous(f): 8:16pm On May 26, 2016
At last someone confesses the truth!

ayindejimmy:

since u won't beliv her, lemme tell u wat u want to hear. 'i've nt been paid last mnth and this mnth.'
happy?
Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by pinkyliceous(f): 8:18pm On May 26, 2016
At least you typed correct English.

Let me spare you.

Targaeryian:

I don't know about states but federal salaries wer paid since Tuesday.

I got my alert yesterday.

I am not a Buhari fan either but hating the man won't change the fact the he's president and neither is it good for ur blood pressure.

Or your peptic ulcer.
Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by pinkyliceous(f): 8:18pm On May 26, 2016
Forestry?

Are you in Sambisa?

ckmayoca:

Bros salary dropped for ministry of health yestarday and forestry since tuesday so what r u saying?
Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by pinkyliceous(f): 8:20pm On May 26, 2016
I don't hate anyone. I only hate what he has reduced Nigeria to.

Paying you today or yesterday isn't a big deal, after all Jonathan was paying on 25th.

carinmom:

I think you are the one who is lying here because some of my colleagues received their salaries yesterday and i received mine today.

Pls don't spew trash out of ignorance just because you hate the president.
Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by pinkyliceous(f): 8:23pm On May 26, 2016
They can defend failed Buhari even if he excretes on their head.

nigeriafilm:
It keeps me thinking how they reason. Even my two years old baby, I can't use the same trick on her more than twice. Then a grown up man is been fooled endlessly

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by carinmom(f): 6:33am On May 27, 2016
pinkyliceous:
I don't hate anyone. I only hate what he has reduced Nigeria to.

Paying you today or yesterday isn't a big deal, after all Jonathan was paying on 25th.

I agree with you that Jonathan at some points even paid on the 22nd, but Baba promised to be paying on the 25th and he has kept to his promise, why are you making mockery of that by denying the truth?

If this is not sheer hatred, then tell me what it is, does this issue even warrant opening a thread?

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by carinmom(f): 6:34am On May 27, 2016
tomakint:

Do you mind?

Thanks cheesy
Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by kuuljay(m): 7:33am On May 27, 2016
Wailers have abandoned their shops to take on full time wailing on nairaland grin grin grin public servants started receiving salaries since Wednesday, now that they have been proved wrong they resort to GEJ was paying on 22, when will these guys get it that elections are over and GEJ is never coming back

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by hakimmiyya: 8:52am On May 27, 2016
kuuljay:
Wailers have abandoned their shops to take on full time wailing on nairaland grin grin grin public servants started receiving salaries since Wednesday, now that they have been proved wrong they resort to GEJ was paying on 22, when will these guys get it that elections are over and GEJ is never coming back

Don't mind them they are jobless miscreants.They will never wish civil servants be paid as promised.We thank God that they have been put to shame.what they always wish for people is bad news every time.
Nigeria will be great again.Ameen

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by pinkyliceous(f): 9:18am On May 27, 2016
Buhari has finally succeeded in making these zombies think that being paid their salary at the tail end of the month is a biggie. Hahahahaha zombies will call anything achievement under this regime.
Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by Elebiju: 7:42am On May 28, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Where are those e-rats that were shouting that they were paid on the 25th of last month? How market? Today is 26th ohhh.

Zombies over to you.
My salary was paid yesterday.
Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by Elebiju: 7:47am On May 28, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Hated Buhari or haate Buhari?

Oyibo!

So what if you got your salary on the 15thv what's the big deal? Wasn't GEJ paying promptly too?

Post the evidence here now!

When you know you don't want posters to make a "big deal" out of this thread you shouldn't have started anything about salary just to slander the Government in power, I think its unpatriotic.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by pinkyliceous(f): 7:49am On May 28, 2016
Yesterday was 27th.

Elebiju:
My salary was paid yesterday.
Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by MosesNG(m): 8:11am On May 28, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Buhari has finally succeeded in making these zombies think that being paid their salary at the tail end of the month is a biggie. Hahahahaha zombies will call anything achievement under this regime.

I'm sure you had another thing in mind when u opened this thread.

U asserted non payment of salary by the 25th, that assertion was disputed.

As if that wasn't enough, you played the 22nd card, but pls Baba promised 25th and he kept that promise.

And yet you still keep denying the glaring truth that you have got no point.

Piece of advice:

If you want to accuse or state a case, I suggest you plan your defense and accept defeat when there is.

I got my April salary 25th of April and my May salary on the 25th of this month

And if you still don't accept that fact, you have a major problem...

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by pinkyliceous(f): 11:56am On May 28, 2016
I bet that small salary of yours will finish before 10th of next month. Just admit it: Buhari is a total failure and therefore deserves any insult meted out on him.

MosesNG:

As if that wasn't enough, you played the 22nd card, but pls Baba promised 25th and he kept that promise.

Piece of advice:

If you want to accuse or state a case, I suggest you plan your defense and accept defeat when there is.

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by One1after: 12:13pm On May 28, 2016
Targaeryian:

I don't know about states but federal salaries wer paid since Tuesday.

I got my alert yesterday.

I am not a Buhari fan either but hating the man won't change the fact the he's president and neither is it good for ur blood pressure.

Or your peptic ulcer.

Lol. Nice one
Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by One1after: 12:22pm On May 28, 2016
MosesNG:

Piece of advice:

You guys are just wasting your time. Cant you see the OP is a troll and should be ignored.
Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by MosesNG(m): 8:26pm On May 28, 2016
pinkyliceous:
I bet that small salary of yours will finish before 10th of next month. Just admit it: Buhari is a total failure and therefore deserves any insult meted out on him.

Pele.
Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by MosesNG(m): 8:28pm On May 28, 2016
One1after:

You guys are just wasting your time. Cant you see the OP is a troll and should be ignored.
Thanks. Never knew some people can't reason deep
Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by pinkyliceous(f): 11:47pm On May 28, 2016
Back to you.

Oya take it.

MosesNG:
Pele.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 reasons Why What Is Happening In Venezuela will happen In Nigeria / Buhari Bows To Kinsmen As Cabal Influence All Policy ...... / PDP Is Well Alive, Obasanjo Should Respect Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.