Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? (9234 Views)

It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way / Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. / When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by iamdurent(m): 6:57pm On May 26, 2016
CountDracula:
Have u seen a gay hen bfor? Or a gay goat, ram or cow?

Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by Julietcutie(f): 6:58pm On May 26, 2016
its just a personal choice op... no one was created to love d same sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by Luckylife(m): 6:59pm On May 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
yI'd pay A million Bucks to have your mouth shut.

In everything you say....NO CONCORD! NO CORRELATION! just uncoordinated clusterfucks of words.gibberish!
only a coward without facts will change topic with irrelevance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by kiarra(m): 6:59pm On May 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
Can You ignore him? please? embarassed

. replying him Would make you lose some vital brain cells.
And trust me? you don't want that...wink

lol can't risk losing "some vital brain cells*, he's been ignored.
Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by iamdurent(m): 6:59pm On May 26, 2016
CountDracula:

And a human myt be forced to eat anoda human if they are starved, It doesn't mean cannibalism is normal or ok does it? So women no dey dis world again ba or wats makin a man want to have relations wit anoda man?

Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by iamdurent(m): 7:05pm On May 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
yI'd pay A million Bucks to have your mouth shut.

In everything you say....NO CONCORD! NO CORRELATION! just uncoordinated clusterfucks of words.gibberish!

1 Share

Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by Luckylife(m): 7:10pm On May 26, 2016
kiarra:

Don't add foolishness to your already lost human cells . We African will never allow some agents of demon influence us with abominable inhuman actions. What a waste ! Men would ve admired , protect, Bleep and appreciate the beauty of a woman .

1 Like

Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 26, 2016
kiarra:

Lol. grin

Lol. Good choice! wink

durentt, I Love 'em memes tho..
Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by Luckylife(m): 7:15pm On May 26, 2016
[quote author=iamdurent post=45996495][/quote] You are disgrace to mankind! Believe many people must have told u .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by iamdurent(m): 7:20pm On May 26, 2016
Luckylife:
You are disgrace to mankind! Believe many people must have told u .

Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by Luckylife(m): 7:22pm On May 26, 2016
[quote author=iamdurent post=45996340][/quote] What a disgrace ! Using woman shameless pictures to express his ass licking corpse. Most gays are gays because they Dick is dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by Luckylife(m): 7:26pm On May 26, 2016
[quote author=iamdurent post=45996903][/quote] wish I slapped the hellish gay in you because am the real man .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by iamdurent(m): 7:27pm On May 26, 2016
Luckylife:
What a disgrace ! Using woman shameless pictures to express his ass licking corpse. Most gays are gays because they Dick is dead.

Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by iamdurent(m): 7:49pm On May 26, 2016
Luckylife:
wish I slapped the hellish gay in you because am the real man .

Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by Creamish(f): 9:09pm On May 26, 2016
GSKing:

You always find your way into homosexual threads.
Yet, you haven't learnt anything from the threads.

Daft people have homophobic traits in them, so, I understand, it's not your fault.

Do something about yourself quick before it becomes too late.

I'm rily not interested in knowing anything about u so keep ur biography to urself ... wink

1 Like

Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by iamdurent(m): 9:17pm On May 26, 2016
Creamish:

I'm rily not interested in knowing anything about u so keep ur biography to urself ... wink

Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by GSKing: 10:50pm On May 26, 2016
Creamish:

Then go and get busy with something else and quit being a homophobic bigot.

1 Like

Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by joseph1832(m): 11:56pm On May 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oh. my UNcle once owned A poultry....undecided And A Ranch.

...So, Yeah. I've seen some pretty ''Unnatural'' things.
Yes. I Have sir. pretty much On different Occasions.

first when I was About 13...Asked Questions And dude Termed them As ''Evil''. I still get bemused when people say Being Gay is A choice tho. when we got people who supposedly commit suicide On A daily basis for having unorthodox'' sexual orientation.

Well, thanks to experience. it sure teaches A lot!
[size=45pt]LIES, LIES EVERYWHERE...[/size]
Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by joseph1832(m): 12:04am On May 27, 2016
kiarra:

how can you even compare being gay to all what you listed above?
murderers, rapists, criminals cause harm to another party. they hurt people, how does being gay hurt anyone?
how does who I decide to f.uck in my room affect you or anyone?
just silly
It hurt others because its not what they're used to. Its just that simple. A man fucking_ another man's butthole is not conventional, same way a woman painting another woman's vagina with saliva isn't conventional.

If fucking_ another woman is your room doesn't hurt anyone, then you should ask why its a crime to smoke weed or use hard drugs, since, the users aint hurting anyone.
Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by Audray(f): 12:08am On May 27, 2016
Dis people sef. Una just like playing the Devils advocate. Asking questions u could simply Google. undecided
In more important news grin *OITNB 4 is gonna rock!
*Jason Rothenberg is an ass for killing off
Lexa
*Jessica Jones is a badass!
*I can't sleep...
tongue

3 Likes

Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by joseph1832(m): 12:11am On May 27, 2016
Audray:
Dis people sef. Una just like playing the Devils advocate. Asking questions u could simply Google. undecided
Lexa
*I can't sleep...
tongue
Google can be compromise, especially when its a subject that involves something that we're being forced to accept. There are things I believe Google can not readily give me a viable answer, and homosexuality is one of them.

And please don't get me started with Wikipedia. So please ma'am, indulge us...
Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by Anas09: 12:16am On May 27, 2016
joseph1832:
[size=45pt]LIES, LIES EVERYWHERE...[/size]
Being gay is not natural. It is a demon possession, and that happens at a child's very tender age.
Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by Audray(f): 12:16am On May 27, 2016
joseph1832:
Google can be compromise, especially when its a subject that involves something that we're being forced to accept. There are things I believe Google can not readily give me a viable answer, and homosexuality is one of them.

And please don't get me started with Wikipedia. So please ma'am, indulge us...
Whatever helps you sleep better at night... That chakra guy i was talking with would LOVE to talk with ya. He probs has more answers than any human on earth grin.
Now lemme alone.
Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by deskhal(m): 12:16am On May 27, 2016
Audray:
Lexa
*I can't sleep...
tongue
What's the fun in it if you just Google it.
OITNB 4 gonna suck the previous did. wink
The 100 is another shitty show can't wait for it to get cancelled.
Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by joseph1832(m): 12:18am On May 27, 2016
Anas09:

Being gay is not natural. It is a demon possession, and that happens at a child's very tender age.
Well demon possession is what I'll not want to dive into, but I believe being gay, as I've suspected for a long period of time, have to do with environment and upbringing. This link bears testament to my suspicion.

www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/11/22/are-you-born-gay-or-is-it-a-choice-scientists-might-have-found-the-answer/
Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by Audray(f): 12:20am On May 27, 2016
deskhal:

What's the fun in it if you just Google it.
OITNB 4 gonna suck the previous did. wink
The 100 is another shitty show can't wait for it to get cancelled.
You just don't know good shows when u see em tongue. Now swerve dude cool.
Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by joseph1832(m): 12:21am On May 27, 2016
Audray:
Whatever helps you sleep better at night... That chakra guy i was talking with would LOVE to talk with ya. He probs has more answers than any human on earth grin.
Now lemme alone.
No thanks, I'm a lover of Venus. Leaving you alone is what can't happen, however, you can choose to ignore my mentions, but still, I'll still mention you.

So, tell me, how did you become a lesbian, what triggered it? I've always been interested to get varying views from lesbians and gays as to why they prefer their own kind.

So, humor me once again.
Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by Anas09: 12:23am On May 27, 2016
joseph1832:
Well demon possession is what I'll not want to dive into, but I believe being gay, as I've suspected for a long period of time, have to do with environment and upbringing. This link bears testament to my suspicion.

www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/11/22/are-you-born-gay-or-is-it-a-choice-scientists-might-have-found-the-answer/
Whatever they say, homosexuality is of the devil.

1 Like

Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by Audray(f): 12:24am On May 27, 2016
joseph1832:
No thanks, I'm a lover of Venus. Leaving you alone is what can't happen, however, you can choose to ignore my mentions, but still, I'll still mention you.

So, tell me, how did you become a lesbian, what triggered it? I've always been interested to get varying views from lesbians and gays as to why they prefer their own kind.

So, humor me once again.

*sigh*Don't engage me please. I don't have the strength.
Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by joseph1832(m): 12:34am On May 27, 2016
Audray:
*sigh*Don't engage me please. I don't have the strength.
I choose to engage you miss, its all a matter of choice. Knowledge is power, and you have knowledge I seek, so please, humor me. I want to hear your own side of the story.

Thank you.
Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by joseph1832(m): 12:38am On May 27, 2016
Anas09:

Whatever they say, homosexuality is of the devil.
LOL. Many like me will exhaust all scientific as well as logic and reason, before they start thinking about spirits, demons and devils.

So far, I've listened to like 4 lesbians talk about what triggered their sexuality, and all 4 of them showed tremendous signs of parental negligence, and influence. (That is including the 2 here in Nairaland, who have diaries, audray excluded).
Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by Audray(f): 12:39am On May 27, 2016
joseph1832:
I choose to engage you miss, its all a matter of choice. Knowledge is power, and you have knowledge I seek, so please, humor me. I want to hear your own side of the story.

Thank you.
You will have to step thru ur phone, come over here and pump me full of truth serum just to get me to talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) / Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? / My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.