Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

How to make money with pictures... - Business (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to make money with pictures... (153055 Views)

I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) / Business Lessons You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage - With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to make money with pictures... by Eddodoh(m): 1:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
I already have an account on Shutterstock but I was requested to sign up as a Contributor. Do I need to register with account information I already had Or I have to open a new account. I tried register with my name but also get error response that I provided invalid name.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Femcesc07(m): 1:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
Am not sure but I guess you need to register with another detail as a contributor
Eddodoh:
I already have an account on Shutterstock but I was requested to sign up as a Contributor. Do I need to register with account information I already had Or I have to open a new account. I tried register with my name but also get error response that I provided invalid name.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by chrispaul1(m): 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
please sir/ma, could do this biz with my Android phone?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Eddodoh(m): 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
Femcesc07:
Am not sure but I guess you need to register with another detail as a contributor
Thanks. I registered & uploaded one pic successfully which is under review.

I need to sign up for payment card ASAP
I saw Skrill, PayPal & Mail as d payment options. Hope d payoneer card will still work?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Femcesc07(m): 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
Yeah, I hope so bro
Just wait for the outcome of the photo been reviewed and see how it goes, have not been successfully upload any pix thou
Eddodoh:

Thanks. I registered & uploaded one pic successfully which is under review.

I need to sign up for payment card ASAP
I saw Skrill, PayPal & Mail as d payment options. Hope d payoneer card will still work?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Femcesc07(m): 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
Yes you can bro and it very easy
I hope your fone camera us cool
chrispaul1:
please sir/ma, could do this biz with my Android phone?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Malayy(m): 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
crazymommy:
The pictures you use should not be a public domain photo...e.g photo which you just randomly took from the internet...if you use a public domain photo their software will detect it and even know the website where you picked the picture from...they want unique pictures and not public pictures which someone just took from the internet....
hi momma.
don't be offended oo. let's say you sell a book, how will you receive the money?
western union or straight to your account number?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by chrispaul1(m): 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
Femcesc07:
Yes you can bro and it very easy
I hope your fone camera us cool
. Thanks for your response sir....i'm using infinix android phone,hope its okey?? and sir,can I upload with my phone on kdp Amazon?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Femcesc07(m): 11:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
Yeah infinix is okay bro
Am not into Amazon stuff bro, guess gurus in the house can help you with that
chrispaul1:
. Thanks for your response sir....i'm using infinix android phone,hope its okey?? and sir,can I upload with my phone on kdp Amazon?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by chrispaul1(m): 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
Femcesc07:
Yeah infinix is okay bro
Am not into Amazon stuff bro, guess gurus in the house can help you with that
. Thanks....what are d requirements for uploading on shutterstuck
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Femcesc07(m): 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
You get the info on your profile/site bro
chrispaul1:
. Thanks....what are d requirements for uploading on shutterstuck
Re: How to make money with pictures... by chrispaul1(m): 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
Femcesc07:
You get the info on your profile/site bro
. sir,have u started earning from this business
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Rhiya: 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
emmsana:
Hello Op.
I just stumble upon your thread, but I have a quick question. Am planning for both kindle and amazon merch. So I just got approved for the merch. But I discovered there is 30% tax withholding for every no USA publisher due to TIN. And Nigeria is not helping at all, because we have no tax agreement treaty with the USA. So how did you avoid the 30% withholding on your royalties. Or you are paying it?
With my research online this is a complain by some Nigerians in the below pix

Pls I need to know how to handle this
hi I tried to pm you but it's not goin through...please how did you apply on Amazon merch?

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by Eddodoh(m): 11:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
I received my payoneer card today.

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by chrispaul1(m): 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
@ Eddodoh,have u been approved??
Re: How to make money with pictures... by BiTmAnn(m): 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
PLS tear that your CV and go to work.

My favourite quote from Bill Gate before we start:

If you are born poor, you have your parents to blame.But if you die poor, you have yourself to blame

WARNING:
= IT IS FREE BUT WITH DEDICATION

= IF YOU ARE LAZY THIS IS NOT FOR YOU BECAUSE IT REQUIRES CONSISTENCE AND PATIENCE.

= IF YOU A STUDENT,PLS I WON'T ADVICE U TO INVOLVE UNLESS YOU ARE READY TO SACRIFICE YOUR STUDY TIME.

=IT IS NOT A GET RICH QUICK VENTURE BUT I WILL ASSURE YOU WITH HARD WORK AND CONSISTENCE 1BITCOIN IS YOURS BY END OF 2MONTHS.

=PLS YOU MUST TAKE THIS AS A JOB AND YOU WILL HAVE NO COURSE TO LOOK FOR WORK.
=

MY AIM:
1. Is to show you the secret of SATOSHING to gain financial freedom

2. To achieve my personal target of 1MONTH for 1BITCOIN through you registering with my refferal links which I strongly advice you to promote yours immediately you start to achieve your 1BITCOIN before 2MONTHS.

Pls if you are interested, leave your mail or just box me at oyibodiiyke@gmail.com let me foward the info and the trusted sites.To avoid ban , otherwise I would hv posted it here.ONLY THOSE WHO ARE READY TO WORK.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Eddodoh(m): 11:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
chrispaul1:
@ Eddodoh,have u been approved??
The pics I uploaded initially was not approved and I was advised to upload more pics.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Femcesc07(m): 12:06am On Feb 06, 2017
Having the same issues bro
Eddodoh:

The pics I uploaded initially was not approved and I was advised to upload more pics.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Eddodoh(m): 12:13am On Feb 06, 2017
Femcesc07:
Having the same issues bro
I went through their website and got tips on the size, qualities and how to make a pic unique so it can be accepted. You can do same.

I took some photos recently and I will be uploading them dis week. I am confident that they will be approved.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Femcesc07(m): 12:21am On Feb 06, 2017
Alright bro, keep me update about the stuff, let's see maybe they will accept it okay.
If they do, perhaps I can check the sample out
Eddodoh:

I went through their website and got tips on the size, qualities and how to make a pic unique so it can be accepted. You can do same.

I took some photos recently and I will be uploading them dis week. I am confident that they will be approved.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
Malayy:
hi momma.
don't be offended oo. let's say you sell a book, how will you receive the money?
western union or straight to your account number?
they pay through direct deposit into the bank account or cheque but the best option for a nigerian is direct deposit and note that the direct deposit option is available to mostly USA banks so it means you just have to open a payoneer account where you will be given your own. USA bank account.:.:Google "payoneer" to have more information
Re: How to make money with pictures... by lovediehatelive(m): 9:46am On Feb 21, 2017
I want to venture into this business... King please who is making money with this?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Aragon: 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
Awesome Tutorial Crazymommy!!

I enjoyed reading every bit, especially some of your Responses like "Olodo! grin Hahahahahaha... I could just be sitting by your side watching you have a go at someone! I had some good laugh while trying to Learn this. I love Photography too... Am going out tonight to make some Crazy Photos (Its Carnival Here) And Morrow, am going to shoot some Original Pics of the one I attached below (Got those from the Net, but am going to the Church to make my own, I believe making my own Original Pics would be better) Would so much love to Chat with you or write you... But I can understand if you would rather not, but there is no harm in a brother trying...lol
Many Blessings

2 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by temmy59: 5:57am On Feb 25, 2017
Solitin40:

The answer my your question is no i was sleeping when they delivered sister was the one who collected it on my behalf they asked her is this Mr Obama house and she said yes and they gave her

since morning only papa called me and there are no missed calls on my phone
Mr soitin40, you said your card was delivered to Ife,osun state. I will like to contact you I am in Ife too, but my house address is somehow, I want you to put me through. whatsapp please. Looking forward and to you contacting me. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How to make money with pictures... by temmy59: 6:06am On Feb 25, 2017
Please anybody in ife,osun state that has gotten his/her payoneer card should please contact me. please I plead with the name of God. whatsapp, thanks in anticipation
Re: How to make money with pictures... by temmy59: 6:39am On Feb 25, 2017
Please any gurus in the house should please reply me, I uploaded the temporary mind slip on shutterstock will my account be verified
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Solitin40: 8:19am On Feb 25, 2017
temmy59:

Mr soitin40, you said your card was delivered to Ife,osun state. I will like to contact you I am in Ife too, but my house address is somehow, I want you to put me through. 08175874926 whatsapp please. Looking forward and to you contacting me. Thank you.
Check your whatsapp
Re: How to make money with pictures... by DanitoA1(m): 12:01am On Mar 30, 2017
Nice thread, it actually sounded funny when I say the thread Title, but its quite interesting so far...
Re: How to make money with pictures... by sunzie(m): 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Gluthatione: 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
crazymommy:
I smile whenever I see very young ladies and guys uploading more than 60pictures in a month on social media just to get attention,but do you know that you can make thousands of dollars from your photos or photos of Anything e.g objects,animals,humans,infact any living and non-living thing....??

Sit back and relax as I teach you how to achieve that....it is totally free....am going to give you the details for free..
Pls , how do I get your contact?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by dsams: 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
kip it up and God bless u real good
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Nostradamus: 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
crazymommy how do i upload my pictures on shutterstock, i have register an account with them today?

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (60) (Reply)

16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / The 25 Consolidated Banks In Nigeria / Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.