Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

How to make money with pictures... - Business (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to make money with pictures... (152820 Views)

I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) / Business Lessons You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage - With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 9:03am On Mar 31, 2017
Nostradamus:
crazymommy how do i upload my pictures on shutterstock, i have register an account with them today?
have they approved your account??
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Nostradamus: 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
crazymommy:
have they approved your account??
no they haven't but am close to it, now they're asking for a means of identification (such as drivers lincence ),I want to use my students id card, but i can't upload it, the page didn't leave where it's written 'upload file '
Re: How to make money with pictures... by randomShek: 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
I got my account approved at iStock but I don't understand the uploading process. Also is there any software that can increase the size of pictures in MP. Most of my pictures are 1-2mp and iStock needs 3MP and above
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nostradamus:
no they haven't but am close to it, now they're asking for a means of identification (such as drivers lincence ),I want to use my students id card, but i can't upload it, the page didn't leave where it's written 'upload file '
let them approve it first
Re: How to make money with pictures... by 3RNEST(m): 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
please I'm lost.... can I have a recap?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Nostradamus: 9:56am On Apr 01, 2017
crazymommy pls how can i contact you?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by kadlaj(m): 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
If u are seriously want to make money online click this link. https://www.nairaland.com/3638100/simplest-online-money-making-biz#53856496
Re: How to make money with pictures... by DoyenExchange: 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
50 Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!
Re: How to make money with pictures... by nigeriagospel(m): 1:22am On Apr 02, 2017
crazymommy:
I smile whenever I see very young ladies and guys uploading more than 60pictures in a month on social media just to get attention,but do you know that you can make thousands of dollars from your photos or photos of Anything e.g objects,animals,humans,infact any living and non-living thing....??

Sit back and relax as I teach you how to achieve that....it is totally free....am going to give you the details for free..
can i get picture online edit it to black and white for amazon 2 can i photoshop photo i get online and use it for amazon photobook?please i nid ur help
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 1:33am On Apr 02, 2017
nigeriagospel:
can i get picture online edit it to black and white for amazon 2 can i photoshop photo i get online and use it for amazon photobook?please i nid ur help
go to pixabay.com u will get pictures from there,edit it small then use it to create your photobook

3 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by nigeriagospel(m): 1:55am On Apr 02, 2017
What if turn a picture i get online to black and white and is photoshope pic allow i mean on amazon
crazymommy:
I smile whenever I see very young ladies and guys uploading more than 60pictures in a month on social media just to get attention,but do you know that you can make thousands of dollars from your photos or photos of Anything e.g objects,animals,humans,infact any living and non-living thing....??

Sit back and relax as I teach you how to achieve that....it is totally free....am going to give you the details for free..
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 2:04am On Apr 02, 2017
nigeriagospel:
What if turn a picture i get online to black and white and is photoshope pic allow i mean on amazon
make sure the picture is from pixabay.com as long as it is from the website u are free,,,the site contains pictures which anyone is allowed to use

2 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by breadtom: 8:39am On Apr 02, 2017
https://somto4u..com.ng contact us and we will help promote ur biz. Email chiboy1928@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by ForValour: 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
mercyway:
If you need someone to help you open a payoneer account free of charge, quote me & I will help you out. For privacy purpose, you can change your password.
it's been a long time but i really need a pioneer card now. i having issues trying to create it myself. can you please help in creating it.thanks
Re: How to make money with pictures... by melodyogonna(m): 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
Finally!! nice thread u have here op, already registered on kdp and payoneer, Time to work!!
Thanks crazymommy for the enlightment
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 12, 2017
Reaching out to you from Anchor Exchange Solutions we buy your BitCoin, WebMoney, skrill and Perfect money at a reasonable amount currently we buy at 390/$1 and We sell at 400/$1 we also withdraw from paypal that has limit, withdrawal from upwork and fiverr account also available. Our service is fast secure and 100% legit Contact us today for maximum satisfaction

Re: How to make money with pictures... by sampete(m): 5:48am On Apr 12, 2017
Please help, I'm stuck on step 4 while trying to open the payoneer account, There is No Nigeria under the Bank country. How did you guys pass this step?

Re: How to make money with pictures... by CircleOfWilis: 5:54am On Apr 12, 2017
sampete:
Please help, I'm stuck on step 4 while trying to open the payoneer account, There is No Nigeria under the Bank country. How did you guys pass this step?
i tried click bank too same

Re: How to make money with pictures... by whale001: 10:30am On Apr 12, 2017
Pls I need ur contact so I can get the card... Thanks
daclemx:

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/MqmUdpqqfPtpeF_TfT_yMxij2Hf_r7DIQ9_iyfG9tYathrkoI6Z-qp2Cf58NfrUUTR_8tm2bH3rY_3s9xD26aw2

you can register to payoneer through this link. Contact me on how to get your mastercard. It is totally free. But please note, the mastercard will be sent directly to you, I will only guide you on how to get it without it getting lost and i do not need moneyf rom you. Just want to help my brothers in the hustle................
Re: How to make money with pictures... by whale001: 10:35am On Apr 12, 2017
Pls help me create an acct
mercyway:
If you need someone to help you open a payoneer account free of charge, quote me & I will help you out. For privacy purpose, you can change your password.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Gosj01(m): 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
I had to read from Thread 0-30. Now am highly informed and educated abt turning my photography flair into cash and also 'xtras' on kindle. Thanks op
Re: How to make money with pictures... by vin12(m): 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
crazymommy:
make sure the picture is from pixabay.com as long as it is from the website u are free,,,the site contains pictures which anyone is allowed to use

Thanks for your efforts so far, just stumbled on this thread. Please how do I get past the tax information on kindle, especially at the point of supplying social security number. Thank you
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Franky826: 1:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
wow.!!!

first before I say anything a big thanks to you

cc crazymommy
cc doyinissac

for your selflessness and kind hearts towards helping people with such a priceless thread. I read from page 1-54. took a 5 and half page note and I've been blessed by the knowledge whether I decide or not to venture into it.

There maybe other people that need the info and I can gladly put them through on the little I've learnt here.

God bless your humble hearts.

I like editing pics(for fun) on my Android phone my own little contribution is the few list of goods apps I've used for editing smiley

1.picsart
2. toolwiz
3. photodirector
4.pixlr
5. handyphoto (pro)
6.photoeditor & perfect selfie
7. Prisma( web based)

snap camera (pro) is also a nice camera app wink

3 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by adeymolahm(m): 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
This is so much an eye opener after stumbling on this thread today.

For those having issues with payoneer Pls ensure you're browsing with your Nigerian IP.
It's not hard at all registering on Payoneer.
You can reach me sha for help if you are still not getting it.

Zero 7 zero 3 2 four zero 8 5 zero one
Re: How to make money with pictures... by melodyogonna(m): 8:37am On Apr 16, 2017
sampete:
are u registering with a referral link??
Re: How to make money with pictures... by melodyogonna(m): 8:37am On Apr 16, 2017
vin12:

Thanks for your efforts so far, just stumbled on this thread. Please how do I get past the tax information on kindle, especially at the point of supplying social security number. Thank you
select i don't have any
Re: How to make money with pictures... by 9jabox(m): 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
Here's a very simple way to open a payoneer account. Just follow the link below and you're good to go.

But if you're still having difficulty doing it, just holla me to do it for you on

070 six five 23 eight 6 one six

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/3rjBEgUiAHxmCd8U5kc3HZS8iA7drZA3GBgBlXmRMKEmtSttc5f8ZCB6u8NYjqxK8NbQK-x55iI6D6AEdQmadA2
Re: How to make money with pictures... by mrnate: 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
crazymommy:
E.g to create a 40pages photo book you will just have to divide your book to one picture per page so that if you have 40pictures you can create 40pages photo book,if you have 100pictures you can create a 100pages photo book....someone with 100pages photo book might set the price of his/her book higher than that of a 40pages photo book...someone with a photo book of 40pages and decided to sell it for 4$ ,another person with 400pages photo book might decide to sell his/hers for 20$ because he or she feels they have a bigger book....but sometimes it is not the number of pictures in your book that matters but the quality of the pictures...and let me remind you that the lower price of a book the more sales it gets so try to balance the price for your book....high price book has his advantages and disadvantages the same way a low price book has advantages and disadvantages....
With the way I surf nairaland I wonder how I never came across this very insightful piece. Please how do I create a photobook on Amazon. I've created the PDF file already. Thanks for the humanitarian service you've rendered here
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
mrnate:
[color=#006600][/color]
With the way I surf nairaland I wonder how I never came across this very insightful piece. Please how do I create a photobook on Amazon. I've created the PDF file already. Thanks for the humanitarian service you've rendered here
kdp.amazon.com is where u can publish books including photobooks on amazon

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by 9jabox(m): 1:53am On Apr 18, 2017
Nice job OP but you haven't told us how to withdraw from Amazon yet. I just registered with them a while ago and on the withdrawal page, I got a little confused when I tried inputting my payoneer details and they requested for tax details.

Could you please elaborate on this please?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
9jabox:
Nice job OP but you haven't told us how to withdraw from Amazon yet. I just registered with them a while ago and on the withdrawal page, I got a little confused when I tried inputting my payoneer details and they requested for tax details.

Could you please elaborate on this please?
when they requested for tax details you will see options where you are to fix the tax details,when filling the tax details they will put u through the process by asking u some questions on the page and u give answer,it is not compulsory that you must have a tax number or EIN....when u login to kdp Amazon u will see where they will ask u to update tax information just do that and u will complete a tax interview which is easy to complete ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (60) (Reply)

16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / The 25 Consolidated Banks In Nigeria / Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.