Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

She Still SCREW Her EX. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Still SCREW Her EX. (4538 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? / Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Still SCREW Her EX. by starlingbawa(m): 9:57am On May 28, 2016
MRBrownJ:
@manee2
the important question you should answer is DO YOU STILL WANNA BE WITH HER OR NOT? then, you should now put your feelings and love aside, and only use your BRAIN to answer the same question again. if you get the same answer twice, then find a way to do exactly what your brain and heart wants you to do about this issue. if the answers are different then follow your brain's choice, and stick to it at all cost.

btw: if you decide to drop her, then knowing WHY she cheated is irrelevant...as for turning her into a cuum dump, it cant ever work due to how you feel about the babe. its either you forgive the babe and give her another chance OR you cut ties and remove her from your life.

imho, if your gf has no respect for YOU or the R/SHIP you guys have, then you shouldnt waste any more time with this deceitful babe. it aint easy
but sadly, thats LiFE!

OP as sad as it may look(I Know This Feeling), there simply is no short cut to this..... The answers you seek is firmly embedded in this post!

The choice is yours!
Re: She Still SCREW Her EX. by dissybling(f): 10:12am On May 28, 2016
talk to her,and don't stress much,wat is not urs will never be urs
Re: She Still SCREW Her EX. by Dahyormine(m): 10:35am On May 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin still doesnt mean nothing joor
Ma'am, it means a lot, d tin is, u view any other girl just d way u are.

grin whores everywhere
Re: She Still SCREW Her EX. by halfricanadian(f): 10:39am On May 28, 2016
Dahyormine:
Ma'am, it means a lot, d tin is, u view any other girl just d way u are.

grin whores everywhere

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Whores ko whales ni
Re: She Still SCREW Her EX. by Dahyormine(m): 11:17am On May 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Whores ko whales ni
I do see ur comments, pls dnt let d wickedness of man change ur personality................... It pays alot

*winks*
Re: She Still SCREW Her EX. by halfricanadian(f): 12:14pm On May 28, 2016
Dahyormine:
I do see ur comments, pls dnt let d wickedness of man change ur personality................... It pays alot

*winks*

I'm me nobody changed me
Re: She Still SCREW Her EX. by ThisYourTatafo: 7:51am On May 29, 2016
Lol trust a naija babe at your own peril.
IF there's one thing I've learnt, it is,
NEVER EVER EVER EVERRRRRR TRUST YOUR NAIJA BABE,

I raised this question once and some guys were rushing to defend their other boyfriends babe.

Not their babe cause you're not the only one.

Finding a faithful Nigerian girlfriend is like finding a needle in a haystack

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Thick Light-skinned Girl With Big Backside I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV / Lovers Get Stuck During Sexxual Intercourse / Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.