Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

When Change Comes Wailers Will Eat Their Words- Femi Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Change Comes Wailers Will Eat Their Words- Femi Adesina (1845 Views)

Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina / Buhari Still No Show Upon All The "Wailers Will Have Heart Attack" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Change Comes Wailers Will Eat Their Words- Femi Adesina by dannytoe(m): 12:37am On May 27, 2016
Ahead of the first anniversary of President Muhammadu Buhari led federal government, Femi Adesina a Special Adviser on media and publicity to the president speaks to Naij.com’s Michael Abimboye on the gains and achievements of the government. The special adviser to the president on media and publicity, Femi Adesina Naij.com: The fight against corruption seems to be the focus of the administration, don’t you feel it has been over emphasized that other key sectors like the economy and other have been neglected? The fight against corruption can never be overstretched or over-emphasized at all, because other sectors that you say are neglected need funds to operate. If all the resources of the country are salted away in private pockets, how do you fund education, health care, transportation, infrastructure etc. So, the anti- corruption war is essential to the overall well-being of the country, and more vim should be put into it. Naij.com: What economic policies are in place to rescue Nigeria from this economic problem considering the common man are the biggest victims? The economic direction is clear. The policies are meant to curb taste for what we cannot afford, and cause us to look inwards. Over 40 items have been rendered ineligible for foreign exchange allocation by CBN. They include palm oil, tomato puree, toothpicks, etc. Why must we spend scarce foreign exchange on these items? So, the intention is to promote self-dependence, and save forex for the productive sector. When the productive sector receives a fillip, it will percolate down the line, stimulate the economy, and touch the lives of the people. Naij.com: There are reports that the popularity and acceptance of this government by the people is drastically dwindling, does that trouble you? Seeing that the people are actually the government This claim is not empirical. If you want to talk of reduced popularity, then you need statistics. But one basic pointer to the fact that this government is highly trusted is the lukewarmness that attended the last strike called by NLC over fuel prices. People did not take to the streets because they trust the Buhari presidency, and know that whatever it does can only be for their own good. Femi Adesina with President Buhari The times may be hard, but there is also a lot of hope in the country. Like I said somewhere else before, Nigeria is like an aircraft with its nose in the sky, gaining altitude. The pilot will end the voyage safely, even if there is slight turbulence on the way. Nothing to worry about. Naij.com: Before coming on board, the APC and by extension the president promised so many things, which Nigerian need is those this government feel most pressed to fulfill before it leaves office? The government will always be guided by three key promises, among many others. Security, economic revival, and anti- corruption. President Buhari always says you cannot govern a country you have not secured. That is true. No stone will be left unturned to secure the entire country. No inch of Nigerian soil will be taken over by insurgents, militants, kidnappers, and other violent criminals. This government has the will and the capacity to secure the country. On economy, the government will keep its word, particularly in respect of job creation. The economy will be diversified, oil will no longer be the only mainstay, agriculture, solid minerals, tourism, etc will receive a boost, and millions of jobs will be created in the process. Of course, there will be no friend, no foe in the anti- corruption war. No retreat, no surrender. President Buhari is determined to leave a sanitized country behind, by the time he is done with public office. He would have created a new breed without greed, a radical opposition to corruption. Naij.com: This government seems not to be able to curtail the increasing pressure by Igbo tribe for the creation of a Biafra nation, what actually is the plan of the president to calm the Igbos? President Buhari is interested in calming not only those interested in Biafra, but he wants to calm the entire country. He is the father of the country, and if there is restiveness in any part of the polity, he takes an interest, not just in the Biafra agitation. Naij.com: Will this government continue to keep Nnamdi Kanu and former NSA Sambo Dasuki in detention despite court orders against this? The Kanu and Dasuki matters are before the courts. We let the judiciary adjudicate. READ ALSO: Olisa Agbakoba attacks Buhari, find out why Naij.com: Is the president not concern about the killings by Fulani herdsmen considering the role he played when residents of Oyo state killed several herdsmen who invaded their communities in the early 2000? The President is concerned about the issue of herdsmen and farmers, and he has expressed the concern many times. He is working with the governors, and the security agencies to ensure that any matter that bears the slightest affinity to criminality is tackled, and decisively too. Naij.com: Again, Mr President seems to enjoy talking to international communities about Nigeria’s problem but won’t talk to Nigerians, why has he not spoken about the removal of fuel subsidy removal? The world is a global village. Where anybody talks today does not matter, it reverberates round the world. When the President talks to foreign media outside the shores of this country, Nigerian journalists are also there, as we travel with minimum of three media houses. So, they have access to the same information. On the new fuel prices, everyone that has spoken-the Vice President, Minister Ibe Kachikwu, Minister Lai Mohammed, they have all spoken on behalf of the President. And on Democracy Day, as the President broadcasts to the country, I can only ask Nigerians to listen intently. Naij.com: Already political calculations about 2019 are on, is the president going to seek reelection? It is the prerogative of the President to decide whether he will seek reelection or not. This mandate is for 48 months, he has only spent 12 out of it. READ ALSO: Looters blocking me from recovering Abacha’s loot – Buhari Naij.com: Does this government have any plan to arrest former president Goodluck Jonathan if investigations indict him for corruption? This question is for the anti-graft agencies to answer. Naij.com: You have also been attacked by Nigerians for constantly referring to government critics as wailing wailers , why have you decided to do this? If anybody was named wailing wailer by his parents, then such should stand up to be identified. But if some people wail and whine at whatever government does, including the positive things, and they also go forward to twist the words of the President and his appointees, just to cause discord in the country, then they are welcome to the wailing. But they will eat their words eventually, when positive change comes to this country. It will surely come. May the wailers wail no more, and work for the cohesion, peace and progress of the country.

1 Like

Re: When Change Comes Wailers Will Eat Their Words- Femi Adesina by Nobody: 12:40am On May 27, 2016
Re: When Change Comes Wailers Will Eat Their Words- Femi Adesina by DrLee(m): 1:05am On May 27, 2016
Abeg let the change come quickly. then, it must be positive change o

1 Like

Re: When Change Comes Wailers Will Eat Their Words- Femi Adesina by Amanwulu1(m): 1:11am On May 27, 2016
F**lish man. After dat ur principal has sent many to their early grave thru hunger. Which sensible person is still waiting for buhari?

6 Likes

Re: When Change Comes Wailers Will Eat Their Words- Femi Adesina by kodded(m): 1:20am On May 27, 2016

undecided undecided

this man is a very stupid man

I wonder how he sleeps at night undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: When Change Comes Wailers Will Eat Their Words- Femi Adesina by tunshe: 1:22am On May 27, 2016
Amanwulu1:
F**lish man. After dat ur principal has sent many to their early grave thru hunger. Which sensible person is still waiting for buhari?

You can do better without using abusive words.

Since Nigerians waited 6years for President Jonathan to transform Nigeria, they have to wait for President Buhari to "Change" Nigeria, atleast for the first 4 years.

Let me help you with some quotable quotes;

>Nothing good comes easy

>No pain no gain

>Rome was not built in a day

>A day old child don't walk

My friend, cool temper! I know times are hard but we need to be optimistic. Cheers and Stay positive.

4 Likes

Re: When Change Comes Wailers Will Eat Their Words- Femi Adesina by TheBiafran(m): 1:25am On May 27, 2016
did i just read WHEN CHANGE COMES?
this APC GOVT sef.......... so ONE GOOD YEAR IS NOT ENOUGH TO BRING ABOUT CHANGE? despite the passing of the BUDGET OF YAMS?
ha ha ha ha ha ha
ok o
but one thing is sure, by this time next year, the masses will still be waiting for CHANGE TO COME AKA when change comes........

3 Likes

Re: When Change Comes Wailers Will Eat Their Words- Femi Adesina by ayzTIGER: 1:27am On May 27, 2016
the change is here already na... havent everything changed from bad to worse

3 Likes

Re: When Change Comes Wailers Will Eat Their Words- Femi Adesina by Nobody: 1:28am On May 27, 2016

In as much I respect the head of this country which is obligatory to do so, i also respect the policy of this government not only because it is mandatory but because I believe there will be light at the end of the tunnel.

The problem Nigerians are having with this government, is the change mantra that was preached. The way they are experiencing the change is not the way it was first perceived. Sincerely, just for the betterment of Nigeria, I want Wailers to eat their words not because of the superiority show among political parties but for the interest of the masses

2 Likes

Re: When Change Comes Wailers Will Eat Their Words- Femi Adesina by Burger01(m): 1:31am On May 27, 2016
ayzTIGER:
the change is here already na... havent everything changed from bad to worse
Wailer, you will eat your words smiley

2 Likes

Re: When Change Comes Wailers Will Eat Their Words- Femi Adesina by Oche211(m): 1:33am On May 27, 2016
Watching
Re: When Change Comes Wailers Will Eat Their Words- Femi Adesina by ayzTIGER: 1:33am On May 27, 2016
tunshe:

Since Nigerians waited 6years for President Jonathan to transform Nigeria, they have to wait for President Buhari to "Change" Nigeria, atleast for the first 4 years.

>Nothing good comes easy

>No pain no gain

My friend, cool temper! I know times are hard but we need to be optimistic. Cheers and Stay positive.
stop that your Rome wasnt built in a day crap. APC campaigned rigorously as if they can build Rome in 2hours

7 Likes

Re: When Change Comes Wailers Will Eat Their Words- Femi Adesina by sasifo(m): 1:33am On May 27, 2016
APC Government. Of talkatives and story tellers, no action for one year .

6 Likes

Re: When Change Comes Wailers Will Eat Their Words- Femi Adesina by VulgarVulvas: 1:35am On May 27, 2016
These goats are still on campaign mode.

4 Likes

Re: When Change Comes Wailers Will Eat Their Words- Femi Adesina by ayzTIGER: 1:35am On May 27, 2016
Burger01:
Wailer, you will eat your words smiley
my words is just the plain truth... nothing but the truth zombie

2 Likes

Re: When Change Comes Wailers Will Eat Their Words- Femi Adesina by VulgarVulvas: 1:38am On May 27, 2016
tunshe:

>Nothing good comes easy

>No pain no gain

It took close to 5yrs to complete the Twin towers.

The two towers where brought down in almost an instant.

Your buhari isn't building but destroying.

Every facet of our society is crumbling fast under this sham govt and no politician or president in the history of Nigeria has been more divisive than this your buhari.

everybody will like to know the first dog but nobody gives a rat's ass about the last.

6 Likes

Re: When Change Comes Wailers Will Eat Their Words- Femi Adesina by Nobody: 1:40am On May 27, 2016
lols, 9jaria is in shambles.

1 Like

Re: When Change Comes Wailers Will Eat Their Words- Femi Adesina by tunshe: 1:41am On May 27, 2016
ayzTIGER:
stop that your Rome wasnt built in a day crap. APC campaigned rigorously as if they can build Rome in 2hours

And when they campaigned, did you vote for them hoping for magic?
Re: When Change Comes Wailers Will Eat Their Words- Femi Adesina by tomakint: 1:43am On May 27, 2016
Femi thought he is still in the business of his psychobabbles writing at the back page of The Sun Newspaper every Tuesday. Shameless clown....

7 Likes

Re: When Change Comes Wailers Will Eat Their Words- Femi Adesina by tomakint: 1:47am On May 27, 2016
tunshe:

>Nothing good comes easy

>No pain no gain

Are you a poet? If yes, I will suggest you quit and better enrol as an apprentice with a professional welder or carpenter. Obviously, you are not good at pacifying raised nerves intellectually.

4 Likes

Re: When Change Comes Wailers Will Eat Their Words- Femi Adesina by tunshe: 1:47am On May 27, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

It took close to 5yrs to complete the Twin towers.

The two towers where brought down in almost an instant.

Your buhari isn't building but destroying.

Every facet of our society is crumbling fast under this sham govt and no politician or president in the history of Nigeria has been more divisive than this your buhari.

everybody will like to know the first dog but nobody gives a rat's ass about the last.

The use of "Your Buhari" is a turn off for me to even engage you.

However, let me point out that in order to get it right, some mistakes will happen, we will experience some pains, just like the challenges we are facing now. But the end justifies the means.

Buhari isn't perfect, we all know that. At this point we need all the positivity, constructive criticism,prayers and ultimately, positive contribution in our immediate environment. Remember, there's no leadership without followership and vice versa. Stay strong!
Re: When Change Comes Wailers Will Eat Their Words- Femi Adesina by adekanmbi1986(m): 1:48am On May 27, 2016
Hmmm
Re: When Change Comes Wailers Will Eat Their Words- Femi Adesina by ayzTIGER: 1:48am On May 27, 2016
tunshe:

And when they campaigned, did you vote for them hoping for magic?
zombie you have gone illogical as expected.. ans yourself that question
Re: When Change Comes Wailers Will Eat Their Words- Femi Adesina by tunshe: 1:56am On May 27, 2016
ayzTIGER:
zombie you have gone illogical as expected.. ans yourself that question

Enjoy the beauty of nairaland! In the real world you will address me as "Sir" and call yourself a "Zombie".
Re: When Change Comes Wailers Will Eat Their Words- Femi Adesina by ayzTIGER: 2:00am On May 27, 2016
tunshe:

Enjoy the beauty of nairaland! In the real world you will address me as "Sir" and call yourself a "Zombie".
K
Re: When Change Comes Wailers Will Eat Their Words- Femi Adesina by VulgarVulvas: 2:01am On May 27, 2016
tunshe:

The use of "Your Buhari" is a turn off for me to even engage you.

However, let me point out that in order to get it right, some mistakes will happen, we will experience some pain, just like the challenges we are facing now. But the end justifies the means.

Buhari isn't perfect, we all know that. At this point we need all the positivity, constructive criticism,prayers and ultimately, positive contribution in our immediate environment. Remember, there's no leadership without followership and vice versa. Stay strong!

Nigerians want the baby without the labour pains to which your buhari promised to deliver

Your buhari promised heaven and earth and deceived the gullible in the process with his scam change message.

Now is not the time to preach pain.

Your buhari spent a whole year blaming Jonathan and now he is asking for patience from his zombie followers who are now getting delusional on his change rhetoric.

This message of "pain" from "change" isn't for all of us but is directed to the 97 percentile gullible zombies who believed every crooked lie from buhari.

If anything your buhari is aware of his zombie followers now wailing more than the wailers

4 Likes

Re: When Change Comes Wailers Will Eat Their Words- Femi Adesina by rose54321: 2:22am On May 27, 2016
Every administration will have opposition.
Even Gandafi who created, what people call, the most classless society in the world still had opposition.

Mr. Femi Adeshina should leave wailers alone, its their right to wail, even when Nigerians start witnessing positive change, some people will still "Wail".

Thats how a democracy works.

1 Like

Re: When Change Comes Wailers Will Eat Their Words- Femi Adesina by nnachukz(m): 2:28am On May 27, 2016
These people might be thinking they will stay there forever o. How can a serious person boldly keeps saying "WHEN" after a full year. I think it is to keep zombies hopeful and busy while they tour the world.

4 Likes

Re: When Change Comes Wailers Will Eat Their Words- Femi Adesina by Splinz(m): 2:42am On May 27, 2016
Yeah, same way zombies ate theirs when they removed the non-existence subsidy?

3 Likes

Re: When Change Comes Wailers Will Eat Their Words- Femi Adesina by AngelAhnie(f): 2:57am On May 27, 2016
Waiting for that time, I pray it comes soon.
Re: When Change Comes Wailers Will Eat Their Words- Femi Adesina by Pidggin(f): 3:18am On May 27, 2016
Change has already come; Negative, disastrous chanji
Re: When Change Comes Wailers Will Eat Their Words- Femi Adesina by ClintonDal(m): 3:35am On May 27, 2016
So since May 29th 2015 till today change still dey road? It hasn't still come undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Is A Useless Scallywag Talkative Prostitute Trouble Maker / My Prediction For Edo State Governorship Election Winner / Buhari Healthy Enough For A Second Term, Says Amaechi Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.