Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Buhari Still No Show Upon All The "Wailers Will Have Heart Attack" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Still No Show Upon All The "Wailers Will Have Heart Attack" (940 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain / Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack / Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Still No Show Upon All The "Wailers Will Have Heart Attack" by FeloniousFelon: 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
Zombies where is that man wey dem use swear for una?

Abi today no be 11th February, 2017?

Or nah hijra calender nah use calculate Buhari return date?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Still No Show Upon All The "Wailers Will Have Heart Attack" by AntiWailer: 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
Stop displaying your ignorance.

He has written and handed over to the Vice president.

He can stay until he is ok or declared unfit to continue the job.

That is how corporate world runs. Even an ENTRY LEVEL staff will not be sacked just because of sickness and absence from the office still within the approved Annual Leave or Medical leave.

I understand that you sell CD at Alaba Market and lack exposure.
Re: Buhari Still No Show Upon All The "Wailers Will Have Heart Attack" by FeloniousFelon: 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
AntiWailer:

That is how corporate world runs. Even an ENTRY LEVEL staff will not be sacked just because of sickness and absence from the office still within the approved Annual Leave or Medical leave.

Lol.

Mamman Duara will not find it difficult signing Buhari's simpleton signature

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Still No Show Upon All The "Wailers Will Have Heart Attack" by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
AntiWailer:

Do u have senses at all? U're still waiting for ur missing president. U talk as if u didn't complete the 9-month-cycles before birth. U are ignorant if u still believe such BIG LIE!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Still No Show Upon All The "Wailers Will Have Heart Attack" by AntiWailer: 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
NatureBoy91:
Do u have senses at all? U're still waiting for ur missing president. U talk as if u didn't complete the 9-month-cycles before birth. U are ignorant if u still believe such BIG LIE!!!

I dnt engage 1mbeciles and low lives.

I explained au it works in the corporate world.

If u sell recharge card and think once any one falls sick and is absent from work they fire him, I just told u "NO" they dnt immediately.

If u av any sensible argument u can come on board.
Re: Buhari Still No Show Upon All The "Wailers Will Have Heart Attack" by AntiWailer: 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Lol.

Mamman Duara will not find it difficult signing Buhari's simpleton signature

Why is his signature needed ?

He has handed over to his Vice president as stated in the constitution.

Push sentiment aside and use ur brains once in a while.

He is sick and on medication and so what ?
Re: Buhari Still No Show Upon All The "Wailers Will Have Heart Attack" by FeloniousFelon: 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
AntiWailer:

He is sick and on medication and so what ?

So now you agree he is sick

I thought he is only resting and conducting series of medical tests.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Still No Show Upon All The "Wailers Will Have Heart Attack" by figment232(m): 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
AntiWailer:

BUBU can only stay out for 90days after that osibande takes over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Still No Show Upon All The "Wailers Will Have Heart Attack" by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
AntiWailer:

I dnt engage 1mbeciles and low lives.

I explained au it works in the corporate world.

If u sell recharge card and think once any one falls sick and is absent from work they fire him, I just told u "NO" they dnt immediately.

If u av any sensible argument u can come on board.
And that's ur own view of sensible argument? I laugh in Swahli. Bro, u should take a minute rest. I don't have time to argue with Nigerian(bamboo/monkey). Better get that into ur skull that u won't get back a reply from me!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Still No Show Upon All The "Wailers Will Have Heart Attack" by AntiWailer: 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
figment232:
BUBU can only stay out for 90days after that osibande takes over

Then we wait for 90 days since that is the max.

Is that not just a sensible thing to do ?
Re: Buhari Still No Show Upon All The "Wailers Will Have Heart Attack" by FeloniousFelon: 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
AntiWailer:

You don extend am to 3mths?

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Still No Show Upon All The "Wailers Will Have Heart Attack" by AntiWailer: 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

So now you agree he is sick

I thought he is only resting and conducting series of medical tests.

I can't remember arguing with you that he was never sick. Unless you automatically assume and keep it in your virtual reality.
Re: Buhari Still No Show Upon All The "Wailers Will Have Heart Attack" by AntiWailer: 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

You don extend am to 3mths?

Lol

Check the context of the post and stop being ridiculous.
Re: Buhari Still No Show Upon All The "Wailers Will Have Heart Attack" by FeloniousFelon: 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
AntiWailer:

Check the context of the post and stop being ridiculous.

Lol.

Mention me when the cadavar arrives and we are in official 3 day mourning
Re: Buhari Still No Show Upon All The "Wailers Will Have Heart Attack" by figment232(m): 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
AntiWailer:

Yea....... Thank God its a whole Year.......By MAY the Dullard would be boothed out and Osinbade wud be sworn in.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Govt Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria / Dead Morrows Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Bombs Pipeline / PHOTOS: Ambode Commissions Ojota Pedestrian Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.